Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

Winter Village: Coffee House

indexed.gif B-OV-22E

6604544871_48d9f0226c.jpg

There's a new place in town, and it's the Coffee House! With a two floor building complete with a reading room that has any book that you could imagine, and a warm, friendly coffee joint, where socializing is perfect! Having two tables, three bar stools, and a fantastic owner ready to treat to your every need, this coffee house is the greatest place to be!

6604552317_11cfc41d57.jpg

If you're in need of entertainment, stop by the stage, where there is always a fantastic magic show hopping!

6604548453_e9e77ffa9d.jpg

Or, travel over to see the artist at work, painting children having a snowball fight!

6604546673_ec1f6fdccb.jpg

And come meet the nicest people ever! (Except the guy who spilled coffee on his pants...he's not having a good day.)

6604542977_260b56717d.jpg

If you're looking for a place to hang out, stop by the Coffee Shop! It's always open! Please comment on what you like or dislike about it! Thanks!

Interesting build. A coffee house is definitely a worthy addition to any winter village. I hope they serve hot cocoa also!

Good luck with the contest.

Not bad entry ' JackJonespaw ', I too like the fireplace and neat magic show....I wish you luck in the contest....Brick On in the snow ! :classic: