Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

EDIT; Image of 71016 The Kwik-E-Mart added.

simpsons-1.png

According to CM4Sci and David Thomsen, we will be getting a new minifigure series of The Simpsons next year. I expect that'll mean more sets too.

Discuss!

Edited by Phred

Yep, and I can't friggin' wait. Definitely getting a Quick-E-Mart, or even a Krusty Burger (I bet SVT will be in the new series).

Yep, and I can't friggin' wait. Definitely getting a Quick-E-Mart, or even a Krusty Burger (I bet SVT will be in the new series).

Awesone news, more sets, more characters. Forgive me who is SVT

Awesone news, more sets, more characters. Forgive me who is SVT

It's all possible! SVT = Squeaky Voiced Teen.

I think it will have a variation of the 5 main characters (probably the formal clothes they use in the church, events, etc) and other 11 springfieldians

I'm guessing Skinner, Edna, Comic Book Guy, Smithers, Lenny, Carl and Sideshow Bob

(And maybe Radioactive Man)

I'm hoping for Treehouse of Horror inspired attires, at least for the main family. As for the sets, I could see them wanting to re-use molds, so Kwik-E-Mart and Krusty Burger seem plausible.

I think it will have a variation of the 5 main characters

Thats what sucks, they kindof have to, bu do people really want that insetad of new characters? 4-5 out of 16 is a huge chunk of the cmf's.

I think they should keep variations in sets, and let the CMF line only have new characters.

Well do you guys actually think we will see more sets or just another CMF line?

If simpsons house sold enough, they might aswell make 1 new set. Doesen't have to be a huge one. maybe a back to the future/ghost busters size.

I'm hoping for Treehouse of Horror inspired attires, at least for the main family. As for the sets, I could see them wanting to re-use molds, so Kwik-E-Mart and Krusty Burger seem plausible.

If the release date is near to the end of 2015, it could be a Halloween-themed series, with other Treehouse of Horror characters like Ghost Maude, Kang, Kodos, Lard Lad Donuts Guy, Witch Patty/Selma and Hugo

If the release date is near to the end of 2015, it could be a Halloween-themed series, with other Treehouse of Horror characters like Ghost Maude, Kang, Kodos, Lard Lad Donuts Guy, Witch Patty/Selma and Hugo

That would be awesome, but yeah, I think these will either release in May or January. Maybe we'll see Series 13 in January and this in May.

Guys i have an idea for the minifigures in the sets

what if Apu,Smither (If he is) etc... Have different Eye expressions?

Like Angry Apu Eyes,Worried Krusty Eyes etc.....

That could work right......Right????

Maybe we'll see Series 13 in January and this in May.

I hope you know something we don't know, because I want more regular series :cry_sad:

I hope you know something we don't know, because I want more regular series :cry_sad:

I don't know something y'all don't know. :sad:

Edited by just2good

...and I still have no clue who David Thomsen is. So does anyone know the guy and WHY he does have those news for us?

...and I still have no clue who David Thomsen is. So does anyone know the guy and WHY he does have those news for us?

He's a Eurobricks member. He was the guy who posted the Pirates list. Sci just sent him a PM, and Dave gave Sci the info. Sci is CM4S. Dave is reliable because he's a pretty notable member in the LEGO Pirates community. I trust Dave.

Aahhh thank you very much for explaining that to me :classic: I wasn't asking because I distrust anyone on here, just to get an overview about the news!

Hope we get some cheaper sets because the House was a bit pricey for my wallet, but this new series sounds great and a kwike-mart sounds great... And prefect time to hear the news while I watch all the Simpson episodes ever .I really want a full theme on this but the figs are still great.

I been avoiding the 2014 simpsons forum just because I haven't heard anything new after the blind packs.

Thank goodness for more simpsons goodies!!! Radioactive man is definitely someone I would like to see but the "different printing same figure" rule would most likely be around.

Yes, we will get more regular series too.

... And prefect time to hear the news while I watch all the Simpson episodes ever .

Got a favourite episode so far? I'd love to see a "Marge vs. The Monorail" set, but I think that's too specific.

71008 - CMF Series 13

71009 - Simpsons CMF Series 2

Long live to the CMF line!