Sign in to follow this  
LEGOman273

Astromech Workplace Contest: Smuggler's Ship

One thing you might consider doing is adding a description to your MOC so that people know exactly what it is. It is often easier to appreciate a MOC when you know the story behind it.

One thing you might consider doing is adding a description to your MOC so that people know exactly what it is. It is often easier to appreciate a MOC when you know the story behind it.

There is not really a backstory, but I can write a bit more on the setting.

Great work LEGOman!

I really like the design of the walls, looks very neat :wink:

And those studs on top? Is there a second part to this?

Good luck in the contest :sweet:

Thank you.

It is based off the Falcon.

I haven't decided yet. It depends on if I can think of something good.

Thank you.

This is one of the best entries so far! I like the overall look of it a lot, and the dark red is an excellent complimentary colour. Your entry gives a dark, "smugglers-in-a-rush-so-nobody-discovers-them" feel, and that's really awesome. A bit more of a story, and this would be perfect!

EDIT: I forgot to add, I love the tiling on the floor and wall, and the use of those cheese slopes.

Edited by purpleparadox

This is one of the best entries so far! I like the overall look of it a lot, and the dark red is an excellent complimentary colour. Your entry gives a dark, "smugglers-in-a-rush-so-nobody-discovers-them" feel, and that's really awesome. A bit more of a story, and this would be perfect!

EDIT: I forgot to add, I love the tiling on the floor and wall, and the use of those cheese slopes.

Thank you. :classic:

This is great as is, but perhaps change the lighting? Some of the details are a little hard to make out.

This is great as is, but perhaps change the lighting? Some of the details are a little hard to make out.

I will see what I can do.