Sign in to follow this  
Cirkit

Terrence the Troll- My new creation!

Hey all. It's me, back with another creation.

This is Terrence, the troll.

Got your usual shots here

The 3/4 angle

P1010617.jpg

The Front

P1010618.jpg

The Back

P1010619.jpg

And the headshot

P1010620.jpg

The head's built around that one red cup-pin-pin-ball-pin-pin-ball part that comes in the Nitroblast set.

It uses one SP paw for the jaw, some Exo-force fingers for teeth, two of the grey 3-hole Stormer XL parts to hold the black torsos to the face, and other bones to hold the snout in place.

Body is pretty basic. One narrow torso, like seen in the new Breez set, plus one grey pin connector, with one XL torso, flipped upside-down, serving as the main torso.

Everything else is pretty straightforward. All HF-Action Figure System.

My only wish was to change the HF 2.0 armor part and the black SP paw(seen in Nex 3.0) on the back to silver. Couldn't find one part, didn't have the other in that color :/

Bio's straightforward. Basically, Terrence was experimented on at a young age, and given cybernetic implants throughout his body. He was dumped on a lonely asteroid, and left there for years.

Hero Factory decided to build a satellite communications base on the asteroid. Terrence was mad, and attacked what he thought were the intruders. They were actually vandals, who had come to wreck the site, and didn't see Terrence coming till too late.

Mr. Makuro caught wind of what was going on, and came at once to see Terrence. A villain's blaster went off when the ship Makuro was in made contact with the asteroid, and hit the unfinished control center. It sent a radio wave towards Terrence, which activated his communication-processing implants, and gave him a wealth of knowledge he hadn't had before.

It was easier then to come to an agreement with the Troll. Terrence allowed HF to complete their base, but only if they would give him a place to stay in their factory. Since then, Terrence has become an 'honorary' member of the Hero Factory. His brute strength is highly valued, but his organizational skills have come in handy more than once. Terrence currently works the front desk in the lobby at Hero Factory on weekends, and whenever the front-desk bot is unavailable.

Terrence keeps a close relationship to Makuro- every other Tuesday they play chess, or go nature-watching for a few hours.

Also, Terrence is a troll, who likes high fives and pizza rolls.

That is all. Enjoy. I'll put up more images of his torso later.

-Cirkit

I love him. The head's my favourite part, but the whole model reeks of creativity. Really shows the versatility of the 2.0 system.

How tall is he?

Edited by Shakar

In Stud-units, or compared to an official HF set?

I'm not sure of the first, but he's just about as tall as Von Nebula(who luckily I still have put together). Maybe two or 3 'studs' under.

Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by Cirkit

That's ok, thanks. Stud/modules are useful when talking about single pieces but I think comparing MOC heights to existing sets is more intuitive.

You're welcome!

Excellent work. The angles are great and I love thehunched position...and of course that head is marvellous. Very well done.

I love the bio! I really like that head design too though.

Edited by toatyger

Thanks all for your comments :classic:

He does look kind of hunched, doesn't he, Rocketbilly? It's wasn't actually intended- the way the head was connected to the body gives it that effect- but I like how it looks now.

I'll be posting more pics in due time of Terrence, hopefully in a place with better light, that one could more easily see the detail. Black is a difficult color to take pictures of.