Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniac

Cross Roads

Cheers guys, glad you like it.

The extended version is getting pretty big.....too big for my table....:sceptic:

Nice idea and well done. How about a palm tree and some mummies for the Kaliphlin side, which is looking a bit bare right now?

Nice idea and well done. How about a palm tree and some mummies for the Kaliphlin side, which is looking a bit bare right now?

I agree. And we're not Roman. :laugh:

Kaliphlin will be better represented in the final version ( the bigger one).

Avalonians never run... we skip... and pick flowers...

Seriously- so much venom towards the green guys, I think it is jealousy.

Very nice meeting, I guess they are not to drink some tea and talk about the weather. :devil:

Agreed, it's jealousy. I agree that the Kaliphlin side is bare, but Kaliphilin is mostly desert after all, correct? I really like the Mitgardia terrain, as well as the trees. I like how each corner has a guild-ish twist to it's border. Well done! I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Great work on this one Taz! The Mithgardian mountain is very nicely done!

And as for us Avalonians, it´s easy to talk but come to us when you are ready to act instead! :wink:

Very nice indeed! It's pretty hard to unite all the four Guilds in a single build, and you had it done very well!

Avalonian tongues are just as big as their trees! I'm sure that will be plenty of time to punish their arrogance later.

As we expected... less Mitgardians are needed to handle an "equal" force of any of the other guilds. I am surprised we did not send just one warrior.

This moc is very nice. I would like to know what the "extended" plans are for it? Will you be able to show us one day?

EPIC!

But yeah, I'd like to see the other guild leaders as accurately represented as Artorius Rex is here. It would be like Transformers met Star Trek, met Battlestar Galactica, met Doctor Who.

...Wait, wrong forum idiom? :S

EPIC!

But yeah, I'd like to see the other guild leaders as accurately represented as Artorius Rex is here. It would be like Transformers met Star Trek, met Battlestar Galactica, met Doctor Who.

...Wait, wrong forum idiom? :S

The final version will contain better representations of all four guilds, though they are not supposed to be the leaders, just some champions.

The only one I'm really not happy with is Kaliphlin, and I've already changed them....though they may change again.

Cheers for all the feedback guys. :sweet:

The final version will contain better representations of all four guilds, though they are not supposed to be the leaders, just some champions.

The only one I'm really not happy with is Kaliphlin, and I've already changed them....though they may change again.

Cheers for all the feedback guys. :sweet:

I'm looking forward to seeing the final version! I like the idea of it and it's well executed. I think you've done a great job on our Mitgardian men and also on the landscaping.

Maybe for Kaliphlin a more Eastern look instead of the romans?