Sign in to follow this  
jifel

What happened to the TIE army?

:cry_sad: long story made short: xwingyoda and Vader left EB because they were angry at jipay or something, im not sure. This also made the TIE army game come to a stop because its two leaders werent there to supervise it. Yes it makes us all sad that two great admins had to leave...

One of the reasons we decided to close it was so Yoda and Vader could start it up again on a new forum if they so chose. Since it's their invention, the decision will be left up to them. If they'd like to come back, we can always re-open it here. But, until we know for sure, I'm sorry if you miss it. I know many of you had fun with it. If they decide to start it up somewhere else, I'll provide a link. :classic:

One of the reasons we decided to close it was so Yoda and Vader could start it up again on a new forum if they so chose. Since it's their invention, the decision will be left up to them. If they'd like to come back, we can always re-open it here. But, until we know for sure, I'm sorry if you miss it. I know many of you had fun with it. If they decide to start it up somewhere else, I'll provide a link. :classic:

huh... i didnt reakize that... thanks for clearing that up! hopefully we will see them again... someday...

EDIT Captain green hair: I think your question is sufficiently answered, i'm closing this topic :wink: