Sign in to follow this  
Evil Willy

Bin Laden Tape...

The Al Queda and Bin Laden said to be planing an attack on the U.S soon... But they offered them a truce also...Saying that if they helped rebuild Iraq that they would stop...And here is what the U.S answered back...And I quote "We do not negotiate with terrorists. We put them out of business," White House spokesman Scott McClellan told reporters Thursday. Wow...

Read more

Then again, it's CLEAR Bin Laden's "working" anti-Bush sentiments by attempting to sound like a peaceful, caring man.

Don't be a sucka'!

Imagine how much credibility that false image would've aquired if the administration went "mmm... okay. Sorry we messed Irag up".

Then there's the future problems created by sending a message out that engaging in terrorist activities equals eventually getting what you want.

i only saw this news item by coincidence on cnn... it was hardly mentioned on belgian tv and radio, but then i'm not living in a country where politicians and media try to scare the people with this subject in order to win politically...

but then i'm not living in a country where politicians and media try to scare the people with this subject in order to win politically...

A point alot of my fellow Americans completely fail to understand.

Bin Laden's been dead for a few years or so now...

These are just all his old tape recordings from before...

Since when? It was my understanding that he hasn't been caught yet... Just Sudam

yeah, I can imagine bin laden browing the lastest newspaper in order to bring proof hi message is recent. that would be something like "Ok britney is pregnant for the second time and Angelina Jolie aswell, which seems to piss jenyfer a little bit. Sorry, we only find teenagers managsine here" :P

Hmm... This is getting political... And politics are like bulls- they can be used as reference to poo.

I dont think we should care about Mr. Laden. He said something like this some years ago (just after 9/11 I assume is was), could be old tapes.

The world will end soon anyways; The leader of the world is a jerk and the baddies are fanatical but does not even read their holy book... Wait... Isnt this just like always? No worries people. :P

Supreme Oompa Loompa Posted: Jan 20 2006, 10:43 AM 

Bin Laden's been dead for a few years or so now...

These are just all his old tape recordings from before... 

But hasn't he referenced abstract events taking place which could not have been foreseen at the alleged time of his death?

(I actually don't know, asking).

Heh...he didn't die too long ago, he died sometime in '02 and his buddies are just releasing the tapes

(How I know he died is because he needed a Machine for a vital organ (I believe the Liver) and that required electricity, and it couldn't be lugged around that easily)