Sign in to follow this  
robotimms

Hello!

Hello all! My name is Rob and I am an AFOL. I've been a builder since I was three or four in the mid-seventies. My focus is mainley on space related sets and creations or modifications. Growing up, I split my time playing between Lego and action figures, but was always very passionate about Legos. Through my late-teens and early-twenties, I managed to lose interest in building, as-well-as most of my sets. Were they went I have no clue. In the mid-nineties, I regretfully inherrited a large collection of legos that spanned from around 1987-1995. Unfortunately, the collector, my brother, was a micro-scale builder and deemed the mini-figs and thier accessories useless and tossed them all! I'm missing 20-30 figs ranging from Blacktron 1&2,to M:Tron, to Spyrius, and Iceplanet. Currently I'm collecting Star Wars, some City, Mini-figures, and my new favorite: Alien Invasion(just completed the collection today!). I'm also back-tracking and trying to fill in the gaps by finding some classic sets and working on several custom creations.

I've also done the right thing and passed the love of Legos on to my two children, ages 10 and 4. Most of our builds are group efforts, where everyone chips in on putting together some part of the build. I really enjoy sharring my love of Lego. I've been lurking here for some time now and have finally decided to throw my brick in the mix. I look foward to having a good time and learning from and sharing with other AFOLs.

Thanks- Rob-T

Edited by robotimms

Welcome to the board! Sucks to hear about the tossed Lego figs...........

BTW, it's spelled "shared" :laugh:

Now that's just nit-picking isn't it...don't you sharr where you're from? :laugh:

Welcome to EB, robotimms! :classic: Nice introduction. Great that you've made LEGO building a family project. Enjoy the site!

Now that's just nit-picking isn't it...don't you sharr where you're from? :laugh:

I surr do! I sharr all the timm! :sweet:

Herp derp, Yees... I doo itt all thee timee. :laugh:

But I always spell it correctly. :tongue:

Edited by airsoftg36c

Welcome to Eurobricks robotimms, I hope that you enjoy the forums! :classic:

~buddy~

Welcome and enjoy the boards.

Bricklink will get you those missing men, and for a reasonable price as well. :sweet: