Sign in to follow this  
LandShark

Salutations!

Well... Hi everybody!

This is my very first post on this forum (or any forum for that matter), so please tell me if I do something wrong. :blush:

I have been reading this website for almost a year now, as my main source of Lego info, so I decided to finally sign up and join in.

And a little bit about myself : I was born in New Zealand, but have lived near Inverness, Scotland since I was about 5. I am a huge Lego fan, and my friends all know to come to me if they have any brick-based questions. My favorite theme has always been Castle, but I do often dip into other themes.

That's all for now, I hope I can become a productive member of this community. :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks Land Shark, I hope that you enjoy the forums! :classic:

~buddy~

Thanks, buddy. :classic:

Also, for future reference, I don't have a Flickr account (I'll try to get one soon), but is it possible to add pictures straight from my computer?

Welcome to EB! :classic:

Also, for future reference, I don't have a Flickr account (I'll try to get one soon), but is it possible to add pictures straight from my computer?

You can, but attachment space for non-Staff members is quite small. Best to get an account on a dedicated photo site. Read about deeplinking pics from Brickshelf here, and from flickr here.

Welcome and enjoy the boards.

I've been to Inverness when I was backpacking through Scotland. :laugh:

Welcome aboard. Photobucket.com is another place host pics and link to them here.