SlyOwl

Pillage the Village II: Prize Pool

Hey boy, what be this?

3948713028_02b7881e7b_o.jpg

Yup Yanks, that's an Advent Calendar!

I'd say that this year is even better than last year! :pir-oh3: I hope I have enough time to compete for the creative critic, I didn't quite make it last time.

Thanks to the donors!

These are some very nice prizes here. I got to step up my game if I want to win any. And start practicing for the Creative Critic part!

how do one figure out if its large or medium that he posts :pir-sceptic:

Stay tuned and you'll find out soon :wink:

Let's see if we can beat the amount of entries of last year this time!

I'm 100% you will, especially with all the noise surrounding the LEGO Pirates line this year!

I for one am convinced that I won't be the only EB member who'll be trying their hand at MOCcing Pirates for the very first time... And I expect some top-notch competition for those prizes, but in the end it's the fun of participating that really matters! ...And the fact that, even though I've been considering scaling up my interest in Pirates for quite some time now, this contest has proven to be the perfect incentive for that :pir-sweet:

Cheers for organizing this wonderful contest!

This certainly is one good looking prize pool! :thumbup: Personally, I don't find it quite as attractive as last year's, but I still have a very high incentive to compete!

Many thanks go to those who are organizing this contest and to those who donated these wonderful prizes.

awesome!! i will definately try and enter! im new to eurobricks and joined the whole internet afol thing about 10months ago... so i have no idea what im up against, and i couldnt find the original PTV, im even less clueless. something about a moc including pirates pillaging villages... yeah thats about all i know. cant wait to hear the rules and stuff, and this reminds me, i should finish up my starwars battle pack contetst entry soon!!! :pir-tongue:

so i have no idea what im up against, and i couldnt find the original PTV, im even less clueless.

You can find the winners of the large division here, the winners of the medium division here and the winners of the small division here. :pir-wink:

Now lets all remember this as we enter our MOCs, its not wether you win or loose... its wether I win or loose :pir_laugh2: . Awsome prizes, expect me to enter.

Wow - amazing.

I want to win the "small entry" the most -

That prize pool is incredible!

How you guys find the extra money in your budget to buy these things, and just give them away, is beyond me

Didn't you know the admins get filthy rich of those Google ads at the bottom of every page? :pir-laugh: Anyway... I guess we should say thanks to whoever donates prizes for these contests! :pir-sweet:

Didn't you know the admins get filthy rich of those Google ads at the bottom of every page? :pir-laugh: Anyway... I guess we should say thanks to whoever donates prizes for these contests! :pir-sweet:

That would be the wonderful Classic-Pirates.com Crew, without them, we could never have such an awesome prize pool! Keep up the great work guys. :pir-classic:

These prizes are great, I'm glad that you guys included a Calendar :thumbup:

I can't wait for the rules and such to come out.

This is going to be a very fun contest for you guys. :pir-classic:

I'm looking forward to seeing the great entries!

*sigh* if only my lego wasnt sitting in storage on the other side of the world. I swore last year that i would have it by now. But alas i am still too poor to get it shipped to me ;(

Those are some very nice prizes, thanks to the people that made this possible, this is gonna be a very busy contest :thumbup: (or :thumbdown:, depending if you just want to enter for fun or you want higher chances at winning :pir-tongue: )

I hope I can enter, but I've been very low on inspiration and drive to make mocs lately :pir-sceptic: (and busy).