Legonardo

Nature in distress

7547584378_470264bf86_c.jpg

The dark magic of Victor Revolword from the four crystals of elemental power and the great helm of the druids has caused a deep unrest in nature. It is reacting with cataclysmic events and elemental destruction churning the once great land of historica. this is my first ever Micro-build (apart from my Apollo) and I am pleased with the results. it depicts a castle in central Avalonia tormented by a volcano.

enjoy!

I really like the micro castle, and the plate variation is well done. Might that be a fire spider I see crawling out of the volcano? looks like the soldiers of Avalonia have quite the fight on there hands!

That's a very well built micro-scale MOC.

Great job on the photoshopping. Makes it appear even better I suppose.

Wow this is just great LD!! The little trees and castle is superb but what really stands out for me is the volcano! Great work!

Pretty cool. :thumbup: I like how you did the volcano and trees. Your editing enhances the valcano eruption in a nice way too. Bandana trees look really cool but at this scale I'm not sure the bamboo piece works.

Looks good, I still haven't tried my hand at micro building.

And I agree with Capt BB. not sure the bamboo works here.

Nice!!! :classic:

I have to agree that those piratetrees are superb!

Great micro, I think it's one of the most difficult things to create. But this worked out well, I like how you used the knife as a tower!

This is an excellent microbuild. I really like what you've done with the volcano and I love the pirate trees (like everyone else). I like the doorway on the castle, and I agree with BB that the background really adds to the build. Great job here!

Thanks everyone! glad you like it (i wonder if this would have passed as a challenge 4?)

Excellent microscale Legonardo! It's triangular shape really helps the forced perspective to work by funnelling the eye, and the large house in the foreground has just the right amount of detail too. The photoshopped background also adds a lot to scene - even the rough outline works well. Top stuff! :thumbup: