Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones Day 2-A Town Terrorized

day_02_01.jpg

Florence believed what she had said about finding some way to protect people. With all of the law enforcement officials and politicians fleeing town, and a mayor who she felt couldn't be trusted to do his job right, she decided to take matters into her own hands. Grabbing a baseball bat and sneaking out without telling Ivan, for she knew he would never let her risk her life this way, she started off to protect someone she felt needed protecting.

day_02_02.jpg

But she was too late... BANG!

day_02_03.jpg

Florence died quickly, wishing she could see her beloved Ivan one last time...

day_02_04.jpg

Tom decided the curfew was a silly idea. Discovering also that he was out of booze at home, he decided to stop by the Green Door Tavern. Although he was a member of the 99%, he knew a thing or two about breaking and entering...

day_02_05.jpg

Tom found the tavern deserted...

day_02_06.jpg

...and helped himself to several pints of draft beer. It would've been smart for him to face the front door, though...BANG!

day_02_07.jpg

A precision shot blasted Tom's brains against the walls. His attacker whispered in a low voice, "That's what you get for not participating... :devil:"

day_02_08.jpg

Lee woke up early, excited to bring a positive attitude to the citizens of Moonlight. He enjoyed being the funny joke teller and had been working on new material all night. He was hoping to impress all the ladies with his great sense of humor. He wondered which woman he would propose to on such a fine day. Sure the sun wasn't up yet, but it was a new day and surely, the curfew was over...

day_02_09.jpg

It would have served Lee much better to stay in bed longer or even have some breakfast before leaving the house...BANG!

day_02_10.jpg

"Not so funny now, are you comedian-boy?" Although Lee was already dead, his assailant fired twelve more shots into his body, reloaded, and then shot him again.

day_02_11.jpg

Just then, Darlene showed up in Moonlight. She had been perplexed about finding all of the bus routes to Moonlight had been canceled and that no cab driver was willing to take her here. But once she arrived in dowtown Moonlight, she could tell it was not the peaceful place she once knew. Although the town had clearly taken a turn for the worse and her instincts told her to leave, she had a very important reason to stay in Moonlight...

Rules:

You have all been sent instructions by PM explaining who you are and what your objectives/night actions are. Read these PMs very carefully. They are very clear on what you need to do in order to win this game. Make sure you understand what it is your character needs to do in order to win. The information is there for you, make sure you understand it.

Each day of the game will consist of a day and a night. During the day, you have the option to condemn one citizen of Moonlight to be executed. You are a group of vigilantes now, taking the law into your own hands to gain back control of your streets. Only at the beginning of the next day will you learn if you've killed a fellow Citizen or a Baritone. The day will last for four real time days or until a conviction is made. If no conviction is made, then no one is executed. Once the day is over, the night begins which is when you can PM your night actions to me.

To vote for another player, your vote must appear in bold in this format Vote: (Name of player or character). In order for a player to be convicted they must be condemned by a majority of the players. On Day Two, a player must have 10 votes to be condemned.

If you have any questions, please ask in the discussion thread or PM me.

Please remember:

1. You cannot edit your posts.
  2. You must be active in the game to retain your position as a participant.
  3. Your votes must appear in bold.
  4. If you have Night Actions, make sure to PM them to me when the Day ends.

Players:

Adam - Al

AgentRick57 - Rhonda

Bob the Construction Man - Betty

DJ Force - Florence killed during Night 1

Dragonator - Darlene

ImperialShadows - Ivan

IScreamClone - Iris

lego12 - Lee killed during Night 1

Norrington - Neal

Pencoin - Pete

professor flitwick - Flint

ptdapen - Mayor

randomparrot - Patty

Scyzoryk - Sky

Sir Dillon - Dillon

Skinny Boy - Carter

spaced_out - Steve

stash2sixx - Stan

Thomas B. - Tom killed during Night 1

Trexxen - Trekk

VBBN - Veronica

By the God's what's going on here? I had a hard enough time on the plane, yet alone getting a taxi from the airport! Talk about service! That air-host was terrible, first he spilt the coffee all over me, and then it was the bowl of sweets. It's not like there was any turbulence or anything. I still haven't figured out how he managed to trip backwards into my lap. :wacko: A bit weird if you ask me.

Anyway, where is everyone? Normally at this time of morning, there's people everywhere. No buses, and no taxi. That was one long walk I tell you! But who am I telling? There's nobody here! By God I want some answers, I'm not used to being treated this way! The court of law is no place for idling. Right, well I need to find my dear baby sister, she can tell me what's going on while Ivan's cooking breakfast. I knew from the first that she'd made a good pick, Russian chef's cook great food! Normally they would be open by now...

Darlene wanders off to find her beloved sister, unaware of what was wrong with her home town of Moonlight...

*runs downstairs*

I dun like dis. I dun like dis at all. Florence never get up in the early hour, she night owl.

Florence!

Florence?

*opens the front door and sees his beloved, dead*

Oh no! It cannot be! *falls to the ground, clutching Florence's hand and sobbing uncontrollably*

*slowly, the fog in Ivan's head clears and he realises one thing, which he decides to share with the world*

*standing in the middle of the street holding Florence's bloody body in his arms, Ivan screams at the top of his lungs*

YOU BASTARDS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS IF IT IS BEING THE LAST THING I EVER DO!

*Ivan stands, defiant*

Darlene hears shouting down the street and runs to see what the commotion is.

Ivan? Is that you? What the hell is going on here, it's like-

Darlene notices Florence lying dead in Ivan's arms.

Florence! No, please no, this cannot be! Ivan, what has happened here? Is she, is she...

Darlene drops to the ground sobbing.

Not my sister, my dear Florence. This is too much! My poor baby sister, dead, and I'm too late to even say goodbye. Why!? Why do you do this to me, dear Lord? She was just harmless woman, my only sister! And I wasn't here to protect her! I was too late. :cry_sad:

Darlene rallies and manages to stand.

Come Ivan, we must grieve for her together. It will do us no good standing out here. We shall avenge her. I promise you now, that we will find this killer, no matter how long it takes! and together, bring him, or her, to justice. This I swear. I was coming to visit you know. It has been a while, but this... I didn't expect this at all. Ivan, you must tell me everything. I know it is hard, but we must be strong. Tjose bastards will pay for wat they have done. Damn I need a whiskey, and a strong one at that! I'll go find a cloth for... for her. She needs something decent to cover her, God damn it! My sister. Dear Lord, this is a tragic day indeed. It's... It's just so hard... to comprehend.

Iris arrives at another ghastly scene, to find the bloody mess that was once Lee!

Oh no Lee!, who has done this? Who could be so evil a person to kill such a sweet young humorous lad? These evil Baritones bastards!

Alright people we need to get organized here and find these scumbags as quick as possible.

Anything to report from the night before. I heard a lot of gunshots but im afraid not much else.

It was early this morning whilst I was woofing down my weeties, and wondering which strapping young fellow would take my fancy when I heard the majority of gunfire just up the street from my villa.

Lets look over the evidence people. So far we can see little of the killers identity as he she appears to be in dark clothing, sunnies and hat. Though they appear to be right handed! Is this relevant?

Al rushes up to Iris

Al: I just heard that Tom was killed in the Pub last night after breaking in for a beer, and Florence has been gunned down outside the family resturant! And there is a new hot chick in town, Darlene.

Iris: Excuse me? Hot chick! Nows not the time Al! Keep your mind on the task of ridding this town of Baritones.

(OOC are any of these deaths baritones? Or is that just wishful thinking)

(OOC are any of these deaths baritones? Or is that just wishful thinking)

(OOC: I presume they are all citizens, Baritones aren't likely to kill off themselves. :tongue: )

All this death... What has this once magical little city come to? Ivan, I need that whiskey, and fast! This is more intense than a normal day at the courts, and that's saying something, by God it is! This is going to be hard, finding the bastards that did this, but we will, I know we will. We must not give up hope, no matter how dismal the task, no matter what the cost may be. We - will - find - them! And they will pay dearly for what they have done to us, for the hurt and the suffering they have caused! Now, first things first, get me that drink!

(OOC: I presume they are all citizens, Baritones aren't likely to kill off themselves. :tongue: )

All this death... What has this once magical little city come to? Ivan, I need that whiskey, and fast! This is more intense than a normal day at the courts, and that's saying something, by God it is! This is going to be hard, finding the bastards that did this, but we will, I know we will. We must not give up hope, no matter how dismal the task, no matter what the cost may be. We - will - find - them! And they will pay dearly for what they have done to us, for the hurt and the suffering they have caused! Now, first things first, get me that drink!

Listen Honey! I know your new in town and all, but do I look like your (pantsless) waitress! :grin: Get your own scotch! Im not going near that Pub! didn't you hear? Tom was brutally shot there last night. :sick:

Listen Honey! I know your new in town and all, but do I look like your (pantsless) waitress! :grin: Get your own scotch! Im not going near that Pub! didn't you hear? Tom was brutally shot there last night. :sick:

Who are you? :wacko: Me and Ivan here are having a private conversation about revenge and whatnot. :grin: Have some pitty dear lady, my sister has just been brutally murdered for God's sake!

Now, I'm not normally one to jump to conclusions and all, being a lawyer, but you don't appear to be wearing any pants... this town really has gone crazy! What's your name? I'm Darlene, Florence's sister. You know, the one that got shot last night. *sob* I'm in a bit of a state at the moment, so my apologies if I have offended you. It's just... it's such a shock, coming to visit my sister and finding her... dead. I still can't believe it. I'm not normally one to drink, especially in the morning, but I think under the circumstances Ivan and I have a right to drink as much as we like. I don't much feel like going in the pub either though, hopefully Ivan will have a bottle or two in the cupboard upstairs.

This is Veronica, from Action 5 news. Three murders have just been committed. Why? Why? Was it curfew? Were they pulled outside of their homes? We'll keep you updated.

*takes a deep breath and shakes his head*

It's all too shocking. I was the sleeping and didna know where my dear Florence was and then to finding her like that ... I see it now. She was very upset before the bedtime, worrying about the town safety. She mus have taken my Vladimir "Bam Bam" Ruskosovos commemor, um, commiemor, uh, signed special bat and sneakied out to protect someone she felt needed it. She is ... *wipes a tear* was like that, always the thinking of someone elses, and now the bastards have done the killing. (OOC: Can we all manage to use "bastards" in our posts today? I know I can :tongue:).

When I was sitting here, feeling losted, I saw her face and she spoke to me. She was looking all the pale and light yellowness and she said she wanted me to find the you-know-whats and make them pay.

I want you all to helping me. No. I need you all to helping me. For Florence. For that Lee guy with the Patrick Swayze hair and whoever else that was with the brain splatteries. We must do this for them, and us, if we want to living more. I'm not sure I want to living more, without Florence, but I mus do this.

Darlene, you should make with getting the luggages and move in to guest room upstairs. You stay here and helping with the restaurants and we try to figure all this out and make it rights.

You, Iris no-pants, I'm sure you can help somehow. I say we all take oath to protected the good peoples of the town.

*pulls out a bottle of Scotch and pours one for each of them*

To Florence. To Moonlight. To those bastards who did this and the bullets that we can make them get the lead poisoning from if we finding them.

*drink the whole glass in one gulp and tosses it into the fireplace*

*walks around the town, stupified at the three deaths* Three? Three innocent people? *sighs, a slight sob can be heard* I may look like a tough guy, but I'm not made to handle this! Florence, you made the sweetest food of all...Lee, our resident stand up act, sad to say he won't be *sniff* standing up anymore...Tom, I always told you your drinking problem would get you killed - but why did it have to be like this?

Ivan, do you have any more scotch? I will assist you in any way I can - those Baritones, we can't let them live...

~Trekk (OOC: Holy crap, three kills?!?!?!)

Indeed, well said! Let us catch the bastards!

Darlene also tosses back the Scotch, and places the glass on the table.

Best not to smash all your glassware in one day, aye Ivan? :wink: I thank you for the offer of rooms, I will most certainly stay here. I am not sure I will be able to rest though, not until we find my sister's killers. I would be happy to help with the restaurant, it would be what Florence wanted. I swear that we will fight our hardest to find these bloody bastards, these Baritones. It is a sad state that this town has come to, when one cannot even trust ones own neighbour. However, we shall fight one. I think the best thing to do for now is to get some breakfast, and then we must gather all the information we can.

wakes up late in the morning to see a small crowd two doors away

Oh no! I dunna like the looks a this.

gose up and on closer inspection to find the body of Lee, with whom he considered to ne on good terms

Who could have done this? and why?

Darlene: Thats not all, Tom was killed in the pub and Florence was also shot, all this in one night... and before you say anything, this is my first day here!

Oh...Hi...what a warm welcome comitty you got; three shot corpses. Poor Ivan.

Stands at Florence's murder scene, looking rather pale and disturbed

Three murders in one night, three! and all upstanding citizens. :cry_sad: Last night, two agents were killed, but what is the motive today? Was there a reason or are we now being killed off for sport?

I want you all to helping me. No. I need you all to helping me. For Florence. For that Lee guy with the Patrick Swayze hair and whoever else that was with the brain splatteries. We must do this for them, and us, if we want to living more.

I definitely agree, and want to do what ever I can to help. These scumbags need to be stopped or they'll kill off everyone. Do you have a plan?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How could they do such a thing, killing agents was bad enough but now Innocent suvillians :(

Edited by randomparrot

Oh my. Not again. When will the killing end?!!! I believe God is trying to help, 'when one person dies, another is born'. Well, in our case three die, and one shows up. Not good enough Lord, I think I will skip Church this Sunday. How come this was not on the news? I do believe members of the news team should be up for work at any stage. Maybe someone was tired after a long night of getting rid of our friends? Veronica? Anything to add? Neal anything either?

And Welcome Darlene, to our wonderful eery town. Full of bad news team members gangsters.

After a thorough search of the Lee and Tom's homes, it was revealed that they were both citizens.

Surveying the scene of Florence's murder and searching her belongings, the citizens came to the conclusion that she was, indeed, a citizen and was acting as a bodyguard to protect them at night...

Surveying the scene of Florence's murder and searching her belongings, the citizens came to the conclusion that she was, indeed, a citizen and was acting as a bodyguard to protect them at night...

Yep, that's my Florence, always caring for others, and never worrying about herself. You towns folk had better be bloody grateful, 'cause without her doing such a noble thing, it would be one of you lot lying dead in a pool of blood, and not my beloved sister. I hope you all remember her sacrifice this day. I know that she would want us to find the bastards that did this. And when we do... well, they will feel the full force of a woman of the law coming down upon them. :angry:

But now, enough talk, we must take action. It is an unfortunate fact, but some of those amongst us are the very bastards that committed this dastardly crime. They will be using all the tactics they possible can to try and stay hidden, but we can, no, we must find them. So, to start with, I want to know where everyone was last night. This may not be a court of law, but by God justice will be delivered, if not today, then tomorrow. This I promise.

Lee is dead, good :devil:. I'm very upset about the other people though, what kind of animals killed them? Its very weird I survived the night, i has this feelin i wouldn't wake up. I did have a weird dream though a man in a suit said to me "Well done Gor-" No wait that was my video-game :laugh:. No it was a man with a massive hammer, he said "You lived through the night :winks: Congratulations... " Weird huh? I wonder if he was one of the mafia, heck he might of been God :oh:.

Yikes! If all these people keep dying, then my tax buisness will be ruined! Dang, all that work on Lee's Taxes for nothing....

Why would anyone come out during the night at curefew? Bodyguards or not, it must become a practical law that no one can come out at night. But if breakins occur, what are we to do?

Whaaaaaat???!!! :cry_sad::sing::sing::sing::sing: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Florence?! Tom?! And though Lee and I shared our differences, it doesn't make me happy to see him dead! Oh, God! Ivan, I am so sorry for you! But where is our camera-man? He wasn't to nice towards Lee either, and I'd like to know his side of the story. Did you catch anything on film? And Ivan, did you hear anything? Anyone by Tom's or the Tavern notice anything? Wait... notices a baby chicken clucking into town.

Lee: Why, who might you be? I'll name you Darlene! :wub:

*picks up chicken*

Lee: Whoa, your feathers are warm! You're like... on fire!

*the chicken Darlene becomes another one of Al's personalities*

Lee: I have to tell Iris about you!

Also, last night, I awoke when I heard sounds coming from the back door. When I turned the back porch light on, I saw someone running away. :oh: I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman...

Who are you? :wacko: Me and Ivan here are having a private conversation about revenge and whatnot. :grin: Have some pitty dear lady, my sister has just been brutally murdered for God's sake!

Now, I'm not normally one to jump to conclusions and all, being a lawyer, but you don't appear to be wearing any pants... this town really has gone crazy! What's your name? I'm Darlene, Florence's sister. You know, the one that got shot last night. *sob* I'm in a bit of a state at the moment, so my apologies if I have offended you. It's just... it's such a shock, coming to visit my sister and finding her... dead. I still can't believe it. I'm not normally one to drink, especially in the morning, but I think under the circumstances Ivan and I have a right to drink as much as we like. I don't much feel like going in the pub either though, hopefully Ivan will have a bottle or two in the cupboard upstairs.

thats ok, Im just wary of strangers in this town after all the bloodshed! I apologize, I meant no disrespect in your time of grief. Please feel free to help yourself to some of my concealer to hid the tears if you like.

I want you all to helping me. No. I need you all to helping me. For Florence. For that Lee guy with the Patrick Swayze hair and whoever else that was with the brain splatteries. We must do this for them, and us, if we want to living more. I'm not sure I want to living more, without Florence, but I mus do this.

Darlene, you should make with getting the luggages and move in to guest room upstairs. You stay here and helping with the restaurants and we try to figure all this out and make it rights.

You, Iris no-pants, I'm sure you can help somehow. I say we all take oath to protected the good peoples of the town.

Its time for action! and i think we need to take back the night, perhaps night patrols in groups of 2 or 3 are warranted!

*walks around the town, stupified at the three deaths* Three? Three innocent people? *sighs, a slight sob can be heard* I may look like a tough guy, but I'm not made to handle this! Florence, you made the sweetest food of all...Lee, our resident stand up act, sad to say he won't be *sniff* standing up anymore...Tom, I always told you your drinking problem would get you killed - but why did it have to be like this?

Ivan, do you have any more scotch? I will assist you in any way I can - those Baritones, we can't let them live...

~Trekk (OOC: Holy crap, three kills?!?!?!)

There there, even the toughest of men can crumble in the face of such tragedy. :sad:

Oh my. Not again. When will the killing end?!!! I believe God is trying to help, 'when one person dies, another is born'. Well, in our case three die, and one shows up. Not good enough Lord, I think I will skip Church this Sunday. How come this was not on the news? I do believe members of the news team should be up for work at any stage. Maybe someone was tired after a long night of getting rid of our friends? Veronica? Anything to add? Neal anything either?

And Welcome Darlene, to our wonderful eery town. Full of bad news team members gangsters.

I agree Carter these News people are acting very suspicious.....

After a thorough search of the Lee and Tom's homes, it was revealed that they were both citizens.

NOOOOOOO! not a single Baritone to be found amongst our comrades!

We all sat idly by yesterday and three innocents were killed!

The time for action is now! I have been suspicious of Neal for a while now. Ever since he was first to arrive at the scene of the FBI murders! We all know that the cameraman are the brains of a news team, I highly doubt that Veronica would have the know-how to carry out these murders.

Someone with a camera would have access to playback all our lives and see our patterns of movement etc and be able to calculate the best way to pick us off one by one.

As such for now my vote is Neal/Norrington

I also vote: Neal the cameraman- he seems suspicous, hasn't posted much today, and has admitted to some controversial activities.