Sign in to follow this  
FTG Prime

(MOC) Arkham Knight Batmobile

Hello everyone.

So first of all this model is design by Ninynuts which was based after TT's design used for Lego Batman 3.I say it's his design because he changed some pieces and well he build the hole thing.

21219605763_20eb5431f8_c.jpgNintynut's Arkham Knight Batmobile-Battle mode by FTG Prime (Customs MOC's and random stuff), en Flickr

The only thing that i did was build the model IRL that included modding the thing to be a little more steady(the main body is really solid actually),unfortunaly i had to glue some parts of the vehicle it self in order to be sturdy because some of the parts are just connected by 1 stud.

Something i found while building this beauty was that the windshield does not exist on Trans-Clear or Trans-Black which kinda sucks(if TLG releases one in those colors i'll update the photos). Also i would love to post this when the game was released but i had some issues to get the windshield.

The car as you can see on the photos has a fully functional Pursuit Mode and Battle Mode,unfortunally she doesn´t roll because i added 2 2x4 Trans-Clear bricks to balance the wheight.

21814451976_e2f64af28e_c.jpgNintynut's Arkham Knight Batmobile-Pursuit mode. by FTG Prime (Customs MOC's and random stuff), en Flickr

21652595660_697118f7df_c.jpgNintynut's Arkham Knight Batmobile-Pursuit mode(Front) by FTG Prime (Customs MOC's and random stuff), en Flickr

21652822258_322a6a3506_c.jpgNintynut's Arkham Knight Batmobile-Battle mode(360-wheel spin) by FTG Prime (Customs MOC's and random stuff), en Flickr

21828834872_5da67fd8b0_c.jpgNintynut's Arkham Knight Batmobile-Battle mode(Back) by FTG Prime (Customs MOC's and random stuff), en Flickr

Also i´m sorry if this post is kinda messy but this is my first time posting actuallly something here on Eurobricks.

Here's the LEGO Ideas page if you want to show your support:"https://ideas.lego.c...projects/89313"

I hope that you love this thing as much as i do,any type of feedback is welcome.

Be the Batman.

Edited by FTG Prime

[uPDATE].

Hello everyone !!!

After seing Hass Kabal's UCS Batmobile with all those fantastic details,i decided to do the same.

I added all the white marks/arrows on the proper places and detailed the hubcabs,i know that those gold things are not gold in-game but i like how it looks with gold better.Also i know they're quite sloppy but in my defense the gold & silver paints that i use are a bit difficult to work with i tried my best to make them look good or atleast descent.

Have a great week.

-Prime

23224220721_b33a52e8a2_c.jpg

....What ?

Was this the same Batmobile I keep seeing on LEGO Ideas? There was this one.. Or did I confuse them??

Good upgrade my friend :)

Your Batmobile best design middle segment i think...

Thanks !! :)

Yeah. One of those two I must have gotten mistaken with yours.

No prob ;)