The winners for the Best Minifig/Customization category are:

1st Place – frogstudioMedieval Life – Bishop

2nd Place – Morgan19Thunderhead Marauders – The Pale Masque

3rd Place – ThrashPrehistory – Prehistoric Hunter

The winners for the Best New Theme category are:

1st Place – frogstudioMedieval Life – Bishop

2nd Place – MatnBody Miners – Viruk

3rd Place – ThrashPrehistory – Prehistoric Hunter

The prizes for each category are offered by BrickForge, who strongly wanted and supported the idea of this contest, and they are the following:

First Prize - 40 USD gift certificate from BrickForge

Second Prize - 10 USD gift certificate from BrickForge

Third Prize - 10 USD gift certificate from BrickForge

The winners will soon receive a PM by me indicating the steps they’ll have to follow to claim the prizes.

I want to thank all the entrants and the members who voted: this has been a great event for the Minifig Customization Workshop, and you all made it even greater!

Note - the winner of the Special Prize – Eurobricks Storm Trooper will be announced on the 17th of August, after the Special Prize Voting topic closes.

Congratulations to the winners! You've deserved it!

A gift card is a real nice price, I hope you will enjoy it! :sweet:

Also thanks to the staff for organizing an amazing contest! I'm looking forward into the future for more contests! :sweet:

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! :grin:

Congrats to the winners, is there anyway you could link to the winning pieces?

Congrats to the winners, is there anyway you could link to the winning pieces?

You're right, that's useful. Sorry for not doing it before :blush:

LuxorV

Congrats Winners!

If you haven't already signed up with an account at the BrickForge store, please do so first.

Then go ahead and PM me your BF store account username and e-mail address.

Those who won multiple times will have their gift card amount compounded on top of eachother.

-A

Congrats everyone. So let me get this straight, frogstudio gets $80 worth of Brickforge stuff?

Congratulations to the winners, and our sincere thanks to BrickForge for the prizes!

This was a fun competition to watch!

Congratulations to the winners! :thumbup:

You guys, deserved it. This contest is an eye opening experience for me.

Congratulations to the winners! I just had a look at the entries for the first time as the contest overlapped with my annual holidays. There are some very impressive ones!

Thanks to Brickforge for donating the prizes. I just got a notification some of the items I was waiting to buy are restocked, so I'll be placing an order in your shop during this week.

Thanks for hosting this great contest. And also a big thanks to all the people who voted for me and took the time to read the description of the LEGO Body Miners theme! :classic::thumbup:

I am not so sure how to use this card, does it also include costs of sending it to me, or do I have to pay extra for that? Anyway, I'll contact the owner or so.

Congrats everyone. So let me get this straight, frogstudio gets $80 worth of Brickforge stuff?

Yes, you got it right. Lucky one, eh? :laugh:

Thanks for hosting this great contest. And also a big thanks to all the people who voted for me and took the time to read the description of the LEGO Body Miners theme! :classic::thumbup:

I am not so sure how to use this card, does it also include costs of sending it to me, or do I have to pay extra for that? Anyway, I'll contact the owner or so.

Usually the shipping cost is not included in the gift cards; but as you said, you'll be better off by contacting Armothe on this particular subject.

LuxorV

Congratulations to all the winners! Well done guys.

Thanks to LuxorV for running an interesting contest and hopefully if this becomes a frequent event maybe we can get a few more members to vote (come on guys 50 or so voters from a membership of over 6000 is woeful).

I am going to go back and spend some time looking at the winning entries now.

Jasbrick

Congrats guys, you all did a really amazing job, and I mean amazing. Some of those entries were truly spectacular, you people definitely have some talent.

So let me get this straight, frogstudio gets $80 worth of Brickforge stuff?

Well, he did do a great job, and now he has $80 to spend on making his figs even better for the next contest. :laugh: Mind sharing? :grin:

Congrats to all the winners. You guys really deserved it for all the hard work you've put in. Can't wait to see who wins the special prize :).

Awesome, glad I finally got around to entering a EB contest. ;) And thanks for the opportunity; it was a lot of fun and a good source of motivation to kick off a new theme.

m19

Well done to all the competitors in showing us your creative talents and particular congratulations to the winners. Going that extra mile obviously paid off for frogstudio, great work!

Hi to all!!!!! First of all, I want to thank evryone involved in this contest. I want to thank the EB staff, for organizing it, BrickForge for providing the prizes (I find it great that it's a "pick waht you like" prize, rather than a fixed item), to all those who submitted entrances, an to all of you who placed your vote (I wasn't able to vote, unfortunatelly, due to some personal issues).

As way of saying "thank you" to all of you, I've uploaded decals for both the Bishop and the Rabi (they are at 600 DPI, so, if you print them at that resolution, you shouldn't have a problem) and building instructions for the Fishermen's Cottage and the Watermill. Hope you enjoy them, and once again, THANK YOU!!!!

Brickshelf Folder with decals & instructions