Sign in to follow this  
Forresto

Custom bith soldier

Not many people know this but those cantina muscicians came from a world wreckked by a huge biological war! I'm not making this up either, in fact to quote Wookiepedia "Circa 300 BBY, the Bith city-states of Nozho and Weogar engaged in a massive civil war using biological weapons over patent rights to a new hyperdrive. The aftermath of the Nozho-Weogar War destroyed Clak'dor VII's ecosystem and crippled :cry_sad: the Bith industrial capacity, forcing the Bith to retreat to sealed cities and rely on imported goods and machinery to keep their society functioning"

brickshelf

Here's my first attempt at minifigure posing

brickshelf

Another picture

brickshelf

Here he is with his weapon.

Now there are'nt any reference pictures really of Clak'dor VII and it's culture. So I am basing this off of how they're dressed in the movies and what minifigure torsos fit with them.

Helpful comments are appreciated! I'm knew to this and i'm also having trouble uploading images any tips?

Nice work.Thanks for the facts.

The cape looks riped.Is that to make them look like they were just in war and are escaping their home city?

What's the head made out of?

TLC should listen to their fans more often for ideas.

Nice work.Thanks for the facts.

The cape looks riped.Is that to make them look like they were just in war and are escaping their home city?

What's the head made out of?

Yes the cape is supposed to look badly damaged from war.

I don't know what the head is made of because I did really care about it when I bought it and now the company is out of business.

Not half bad! The head needs to be cleaned up a bit though...

:blush: yeah it's a problem I get sometimes with custom heads getting marks or capes getting cat hair on them!