Sign in to follow this  
brickcitydepot

San Francisco Victorian House

indexed.gif B-RM-07C

This is our first in a series of San Francisco houses. This Victorian style house was modeled after several houses in San Francisco. It has a garage, with working door, and a workshop on the lower level. There is a kitchen and a foyer on the middle floor and upstairs there is a bedroom and bathroom. You can see more pictures in this video:

7185992020_75b36015ae_z.jpg

San Francisco Victorian House - Lego Modular Building #1 by BrickCityDepot, on Flickr

7185991632_893cefbed7_z.jpg

San Francisco Victorian House - Lego Modular Building #4 by BrickCityDepot, on Flickr

7185991542_a61e4da574_z.jpg

San Francisco Victorian House - Lego Modular Building #5 by BrickCityDepot, on Flickr

7185991498_a2692f6fc7_z.jpg

San Francisco Victorian House - Lego Modular Building #6 by BrickCityDepot, on Flickr

Another excellent modular from you 'Brickcitydepot', cute plate trick to show a quilt turned over at the pillows ! :wink:

Great workshop....in fact very clever designing to pack all your common living spaces in two floors. :sweet:

Brick On 'Brickcitydepot' ! :sweet:

The colour scheme of the house is really nice! matching throughout.

Forever obssessed with facade, i like your detailed exterior!

Great work again - I especially like the idea of a garage (with a workspace) on the ground floor, and your usual lovely interiors. The bay window and the colours are also very nice - there's a very high standard on the things you do :)

Another great house! San Franciscan houses are great inspiration models for buildings, as you clearly demonstrated. What I like the most, is how you managed to put everything in, from kitchen, bathroom, stairs from the garage and a bedroom. Excellent job! :thumbup:

The colour scheme of the house is really nice! matching throughout.

Forever obssessed with facade, i like your detailed exterior!

Me too! Exteriors obviously make the set when it's a building. And this really screams SF. From the garage, to the stairs and bay window(great for looking out at the Pacific and/or the Wharf).

This guy is great, the space conservative floors are great, and so is the master bedroom/ bathroom combo. I'll have to blog this, but wait a little, you've got a few already posted this week! :tongue::blush:

I saw this and thought how much it looked like a house in San Francisco and that was before I saw the models name! :laugh: lovely interiors too.

You really have done yet another great modular. It really captures the San Francisco feel with the skinniness, the windows, and the roofing style. :wub: