KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

He meant that the Clone Pilot and the Anakin/Talz fig are totally unrelated, which is correct as they can never be seen in the same episode(actually the pilot isn't CW at all, so they have absolutely nothing in common at all).

I MUST GET THE FALCON! I really want the new print of Darth Vader, blue legged Han Solo, Luke's new style, and princess Leia, not to mention, I really like the Millennium Falcon, and I have not gotten one before, plus, That gives me some time before the release to estimate the price and be prepared! :devil:

Wait, new Darth Vader? I don't remember seeing a new print...

Yay, coverage coming soon. :classic:

I hope some new pictures start popping up. I really want to see those new clone sup close! That magnet set doesn't look half bad if you ask me.

He meant that the Clone Pilot and the Anakin/Talz fig are totally unrelated, which is correct as they can never be seen in the same episode(actually the pilot isn't CW at all, so they have absolutely nothing in common at all).

I guess. It's not like lego has done that

Edited by simonjedi

So, since the Toy Fair is starting tomorrow, do you think that pics will start appearing tomorrow? How long did it take last year for pics to pop up after the start of the Fair?

Sorry to sound like a jerk, but you should really stop asking the same question over and over again. New pics will appear in the next few days. Be patient :wink:

Sorry to sound like a jerk, but you should really stop asking the same question over and over again. New pics will appear in the next few days. Be patient :wink:

Ya, sorry. I just can't wait, its so exciting!

I guess. It's not like lego has done that

The first one is an all-RotJ lineup. The second is all-RotS (technically. By about 10 seconds of screen time). This one is two CW and one RotS.

The only other non-related to each other magnet set I can recall is the Damaged Vader-Snowie-Blackhole Trooper set.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a Aura Sing-Sugi-Embo magnet set.

EDIT: I just saw some pics of the new Hasbro Star Wars figures from the Toy Fair on StarWars.com

There is this new Commander Wolffe figure coming out, and the pic showed him with his helmet off. He has one eye! *oh2* Do you think that Lego may make a new adjustment to the clone face print to accomedate Wolffe's injury, like they did for Rex's stubble?

Edited by Fives

A quote from StarWars.Com says

Be sure to check back Sunday morning for a LEGO Star Wars Toy Fair update!

So looks like we will get lego news and pictures Tomorow I mean today as its now 12:15 AM here :tongue:

When I worked in South Korea I was lucky enough to stumble onto coverage of SW Lego over at toy news international - of course then I found fbtb.net when I got back to the states

http://toynewsi.com/

They occasionally have Lego news mixed in - (notice all the coverage already - Hasbro Panel, etal)

Edit - PoC Lego just added - text and Stock

images (without MTV News Plastered on it)

Maybe SW next...

Here's to hoping next years Lego Star Wars Advent is themed toward "A Christmas Carol" - with the emperor as Ebonysneezer Scrouge, the 3 Ghost - anakin, obi-won, and Yoda, with Luke as the main character - who would play tiny tim?

My "auto correct" changed ebon izer to that so I kept it...

Anyways - I hope we get to see more of the advent and the unannounced stuff like the new peir set - with the funky yellow crane... You know 4645 - with the big green boat O:-)

I wonder what surprises are in store for Echo Base I hope it is an Ion Cannon and Shield Generator...

Crossing fingers

Does anybody have the pictures of the Reek & Acklay from SW weekends awhile back - I ldraw them but seem to have miss place the actual pictures - maybe Lego will finally release that one along with ... 1886 Lego Star Wars Bucket ---but that is only dreaming...

Edited by Muddy

Here's to hoping next years Lego Star Wars Advent is themed toward "A Christmas Carol" - with the emperor as Ebonysneezer Scrouge, the 3 Ghost - anakin, obi-won, and Yoda, with Luke as the main character - who would play tiny tim?

It's not possible at this time for TLG to do transparent minifigs. The transparent pieces are made of polycarbonate, which isn't flexible enough to allow the pieces (notably the arms) to be attached without cracking the plastic.

It's not possible at this time for TLG to do transparent minifigs. The transparent pieces are made of polycarbonate, which isn't flexible enough to allow the pieces (notably the arms) to be attached without cracking the plastic.

Well you just shot all the fish in my barrel...

Hmmm they did transparent Skeleton horses...

Hmmm arms and legs would be only problem then? Maybe a different manufacturing process like the "non glue" they use to make magnets stick together...

Hmmm... They could always use a microfig...

Or static arms and legs... Not like they need them anyways right?

So you are saying there are no ghost figures left - besides the shroud one?

That stinks and brickbuilt minifigures aren't cool...

The only pieces I ever had that were brittle were animal teeth glow in the dark ones...

My "auto correct" changed ebon izer to that so I kept it...

It's Ebenezer Scrooge...

It's Ebenezer Scrooge...

My spelling is crappy and I am dsylexic you should be thankful I used those skills when I was in the service with great skill - nothing like using something viewed as a weakness as a strength instead...

O:-)

Wait, new Darth Vader?

I'm guessing Vader will have a new face with the new lego eyes everyone has been getting, and it will probably be a bit more detailed :classic:

My spelling is crappy and I am dsylexic you should be thankful I used those skills when I was in the service with great skill - nothing like using something viewed as a weakness as a strength instead...

O:-)

Well I didn't know that, and thank you...

Well no offense but there are very few ppl who could do what I did and feel lucky you do not know what I know, and hopefully given that everything goes right you never will... Of course then again I hear Jebidiot Bush is wanting to run so if you want to know everything I am sure that "the powers that be" will stop at nothing from preventing that family from blowing up the world or "worse" ...

Back on topic - I am bummed they can not make Force Ghost - I guess the spooks got scared away afraid they would have there shroud lifted... Oh no it is Anakin Skywalker under that vader Mask this whole time I thought it was Dick Cheney - lol

So no ghost for star wars

I was hoping for Uganaunts in the advent calendar. Or maybe a consistent theme - either PT or CW or OT not a mask up of all three...

The Commander Wolfe Looks Beautiful I hope they do the eye for him (even though he was in different color armor at the time)

I was hoping for a Cantina Themed Advent with band Luke, Chewie, Han, Obi Won, Storm Trooper, Guy who Looses Hand, Bartender...

I like the Microsets for the most part...

Most of my collection is in storage which means I have only Midi, Mini, Keychain (w/o keychain) and Two boxes 1/3 of the way toward "extra" MFs

It is a welcome thing for me, if I lost the stuff in storage (long story) then at least I have 1 MF scale one...

The new hair looks nice, what is different about leia's hair?

Well 18 hours or so we will know what is there...

I am going to watch SNL and then go to bed...

Duplicate Post - odd no delete button - hmmm

Edited by Muddy

Well no offense but there are very few ppl who could do what I did and feel lucky you do not know what I know, and hopefully given that everything goes right you never will... Of course then again I hear Jebidiot Bush is wanting to run so if you want to know everything I am sure that "the powers that be" will stop at nothing from preventing that family from blowing up the world or "worse" ...

Back on topic - I am bummed they can not make Force Ghost - I guess the spooks got scared away afraid they would have there shroud lifted... Oh no it is Anakin Skywalker under that vader Mask this whole time I thought it was Dick Cheney - lol

So no ghost for star wars

I was hoping for Uganaunts in the advent calendar. Or maybe a consistent theme - either PT or CW or OT not a mask up of all three...

The Commander Wolfe Looks Beautiful I hope they do the eye for him (even though he was in different color armor at the time)

I was hoping for a Cantina Themed Advent with band Luke, Chewie, Han, Obi Won, Storm Trooper, Guy who Looses Hand, Bartender...

I like the Microsets for the most part...

Most of my collection is in storage which means I have only Midi, Mini, Keychain (w/o keychain) and Two boxes 1/3 of the way toward "extra" MFs

It is a welcome thing for me, if I lost the stuff in storage (long story) then at least I have 1 MF scale one...

The new hair looks nice, what is different about leia's hair?

Well 18 hours or so we will know what is there...

I am going to watch SNL and then go to bed...

Well, not to be 'that guy', but your sentence structure brings tears to my eyes. The overuse of ellipses, the lack of distinct paragraphs, extraneous information etc. I know there's a rule for posting regarding spelling, but shouldn't there be a grammar one too? I'm hardly a grammar nazi and make mistakes like anyone else, but please clean up your posts/avoid double posting etc.

ninja EDIT: Just noticed your earlier post regarding dyslexia, if something that can't be helped, then I apologise :classic:

Edited by Strand

New pics! all pics link to High Res images 7000+ pxl.

7956 Ewok Attack

7956_ewok_attack.jpg

7957 Dathomir Speeder

7957_dathomir_speeder.jpg

7959 Geonosian Starfighter

7959_geonosian_starfighter.jpg

7961 Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator

7961_darth_mauls_sith_infiltrator.jpg

7962 Anakins and Sebulbas Podracers

7962_anakins_and_sebulbas_podracers.jpg

7964 Republic Frigate

7964_republic_frigate.jpg