Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

[SPC] Cat A - The Foghlai

I present the Foghlai, as tough a crew as any, although with a bit more interest in poultry.

16759310539_af1d391387_c.jpg

The Foghlai - A Space Pirate Crew by JackJonespaw, on Flickr

Brea Chucil

16919578316_afc104c0dd_c.jpg

Brea Chucil by JackJonespaw, on Flickr

Betrayed by her country, ex-lieutenant Brea was left alone in space, until she decided to take revenge on her lost position (not to mention the six-figure paycheck she no longer had). She created the Foghlai with a fellow ex-Imperial, and she flies the pirates around the galaxy

Ian Laith

16758081210_91250cd10f_c.jpg

Ian Laith by JackJonespaw, on Flickr

In a small skirmish with pirates, Ian’s arm was sliced off, and replaced with the only thing the doctor could find - a chicken. Ian became obsessed with fowl and was expelled from his Imperial Faction for his oddity. He thus co-founded the Foghlai with Brea, so he could fit in somewhere at last, and take revenge from those who expelled him.

Ceann Moor

16325470623_7b53b2c3f8_c.jpg

Ceann Moor by JackJonespaw, on Flickr

By chance, Ceann, who, at the time, was looking mournfully at a wall, was found by Ian in an Imperial prison. He was rescued simply because of how sad he looked. Ceann has been with the Foghlai for years, and he still doesn’t speak the common tongue, and spends most of his time staring mournfully - habits, in this case, don’t change with time

Creat Lach

16759306769_bc0a075f43_c.jpg

Creat Lach by JackJonespaw, on Flickr

Many who glance upon Creat think that his skeleton was added atop a robotic body, when in fact he’s totally a robot. But no one really has the chance to learn, as Creat is a ruthless killer, as well as a fantastic cook.

Tur Aghaidh

16945523265_a10d149414_c.jpg

Tur Aghaidh by JackJonespaw, on Flickr

As a young man, Tur decided to carry the skulls of his enemies atop his back. However, when he learned that he couldn’t carry too many without the stack becoming unbalanced, he settled for three. He now flies with the Foghlai and is a hindrance when it comes to doorways and short places.

Aise Triu

16944545661_5c564a0a12_c.jpg

Aise Triu by JackJonespaw, on Flickr

Abandoned by her race and raised by spiders, Aise has a mysterious power over her arachnid friends. While Aise does a bit of fighting, wielding a simple cutlass, she usually lets her spider do the work. The spider is a large help to Creat as well, providing him with tasty raw meat to cook.

I had a bunch of fun building these guys, and good luck to everyone entering!

But no one really has the chance to learn, as Creat is a ruthless killer, as well as a fantastic cook.

That is a rather disturbing combination.

awesome crew :P i especially like Tur Aghaidh, so badass with the skulls of the enemies!

The dewback guy: "I've fallen and I can't get up" hahaha. Chicken arm... a million legged robot skeleton... too funny!

haha, unbelievable background stories, love them to read...and the crew as well, of course :laugh::grin::thumbup: