ZCerberus

Nocturnus Tower

Lord Burress,

The great Nocturnus General, Lord Grimm and his Grimm guard passed through the Mesodraconem embassy, Rossen Manor, this afternoon with news of the rise of a Drow tower not far from the Avalonian border. He reported that his scout, the wolf, Manson Rankis, reported seeing two Drow Skull Reavers lurking about the structure. What's more, Manson reports the tower seemed to push out of the ground from nothing! Even though the threat of war with the Elementals looms, the Drow threat was too close to Rossen to ignore. I traveled with General Grimm and the Rossen Elite guard to the Drow tower. We surrounded the tower and demanded the Skull Reavers give themselves up. Though Grimm did not notice, I caught a glimpse of a third occupant at the tower and though I only saw him for a second, I would recognize his face and armor anywhere... it was Aarod Baine himself! The Skull Reavers put up little resistance when we stormed the tower and we searched the tower high and low, but could not find any evidence of Aarod. Skull Reavers are normally very deadly foe, I could not help but feel they and the tower itself may have been nothing more than a distraction for something more sinister. I need not to remind you of the horrors our lands faced under the House of Baine. What's more I had always believed Aarod was killed at Eli's Rock, if he lives and seeks an alliance with Drow, the Elementals may not be the only troubles our lands face.

Your humble servant,

Bishop Kronely

7357952530_c23d387b4f_b.jpg

7172735631_18be9806a4_b.jpg

7357953148_d816142550_b.jpg

7357952922_cff2d7363b_b.jpg

7357953066_d81c2ee7e3_b.jpg

7172735789_d0a51df93d_b.jpg

Avalonian Heroes: Bishop Kronely and the Rossen Manor Elite Guard

7172736227_508b6fa36a_b.jpg

Nocturnus Allies: General Grimm, Manson Rankis and the Grimm Guard

7357953382_c77b2d7228_c.jpg

Enemies" Skull Reavers (defeated) Aarod Baine (escaped)

7172736297_f74bd56809_c.jpg

I built this for Brickworld since Nocturnus seemed a little under represented since ISC had to travel all that way from down under.

Full credit for the banner to S-o-T of course!

Great tower!!

You certainly can tell it is a Drow tower :classic:

One remark, but adressed to TLC:

Seriously, I want to see the LOTR in Europe by NOW!!

I'm rather jealous of all your Rohan soldier torsos :drool: great work on the tower.

It has a very interesting shape :thumbup:

Wow Z, this is so not you and I love it! :classic: Great to step out of the comfort zone and build something like this! The twoer looks very evil with all the red and the horns all over the place!

Great use of those CMF stands as border as well!

Love the LOTR details on our heroes!

Yeah Z, I really like how you tried to stay true to Angelis vision of the drow, yet put in your mark!! Diversity in the drow realm, I think I'm going to start something like this too!!

Edited by kabel

Beautiful as always Z! :wub: I love what you've done with the color scheme! The evil-looking design is also top-notch, and of course the figures are perfect! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone. It was fun to be someone else for a day!

Beautiful as always Z! :wub: I love what you've done with the color scheme! The evil-looking design is also top-notch, and of course the figures are perfect! :thumbup:

Mitgardian tower is up next. Thank you in advance for all the Mitgardians I am about to blatantly copy!

Very nice! :thumbup: The second floor window's are awesome. Love your figure's. Some red and gold round plates on the cmf stands might make the base look better.

Good call Beery

Sinisterly awesome work, Z! Like deGothia said, it's nice to see when an advanced builder steps out of his/her comfort zone and turns out something simple, yet well crafted such as this.

I hate to pester you, but the House of Baine stories are driving me crazy with impatience! IWANTTOKNOWMORE!

I'm sure you have a lot going on with BrickWorld and everything, but is this next tower in Mitgardia tied into it somehow?

Awesome! this really makes me want to redesign my drow tower :laugh:

absolutely LOVE your rohan soldiers, I am so jealous right now

~Legonardo~

is this next tower in Mitgardia tied into it somehow?

I might find a way. I am leaving for Brickworld in just a few days and I wanted to make sure all the guilds were represented. Nocturnus had no official attendee except ISC and he is traveling from Australia and is contributing to other builds. Mitgardia has dark dragon as a rep (S-o-T can't make it) but she is making a build for all FOUR guilds, so I thought a Mitgardian tower would be good to have there as well.

Oh, yeah about that...

7360553182_eb816fb708_c.jpg

I may get a chance to snap some better pics (not at 12:00 AM when it is pitch black outside and NOT with my camera phone) before Brickworld of this one as well, but no promises.

I tried to make it as "Mitgardian" as possible, so I blatantly stole most of the design from busboy and Ecclesiastes. Thanks guys!

Now we have watchtowers for 3 of 4 guilds... I guess Kaliphlin is up next... this will be tough to make in two nights!

>look up<

Amazing susan, looking forward to this kaliphlin tower :thumbup:

Do not worry, Nocturnus will have a Brickworld presence...

So I have heard. I look forward to seeing your creation.

Looks really Noctornuns and love the minifigs! :classic: Also really like the angle of the slopes at the corners of the tower! :thumbup:

Nice build again! I really wish I could be there to see it in person....maybe next year.