#24. Community Hall

4284717248_d5b7bcd244.jpg

4283972317_f5790d7845.jpg

4284717516_de6091745e.jpg

4284717766_091074b344.jpg

4284718166_e5ff05d224.jpg

4283973407_9a2e9df60e.jpg

4283973713_cc13308ddc.jpg

That's actually ALL the pics.. Thought it'd go a bit more with the pic's, but nope.. exactly at 7. :pir_laugh2: Hmm, I seem to have forgotten my frog. :( I'll post a little extra vig. for my game. :pir_laugh2:

BONUS! Find The Frog, Snake, Spider and parrot!

4286934559_8b937099d4.jpg

Reason for edit: Accidentally added a picture to large. :pir-oh:

Edit again: Zuloo took off the pic that I just changed just after I changed it. :pir_mad:

Edited by Slyowlius the Beatable
Please resize your pics

That looks great, but that last image is in excess of 1000 x 500 pixels, which as you know is far too big. Please resize it when you can! :pir-classic:

That looks great, but that last image is in excess of 1000 x 500 pixels, which as you know is far too big. Please resize it when you can! :pir-classic:

Lol, I noticed it once I sent the link to you. :pir_laugh2: I changed it just before you posted I think. :pir-wink:

Nice job, you had a rather difficult thing to make but you did fine.

It could use some more details though, like some lamps, maps, bottles, things like that.

The basic structure looks good :pir-classic:

Nice job, you had a rather difficult thing to make but you did fine.

It could use some more details though, like some lamps, maps, bottles, things like that.

The basic structure looks good :pir-classic:

Thanks! :pir-wink: I'll get to work on them, Any ideas on the lamps though? :pir_wacko:

Great Hall! I love the overall design of it. If you need more room, perhaps have a second story? and if you are looking for lamp ideas, look in the pirate accessories index, it has several, Good build!

Really nice. I like the arches and I like how you did the tables and chairs. I would change the outfit for the girl as it looks a little too rich but other than that it is great. :pir-classic:

Really nice. I like the arches and I like how you did the tables and chairs. I would change the outfit for the girl as it looks a little too rich but other than that it is great. :pir-classic:

Its the governors daughter. :pir-tongue: That's supposed to be the governor behind her, but I seem to of lost him and found him under some CD's :pir-look: I'll be changing that sometime soon. :pir-grin: