Sign in to follow this  
Ferrik

Which Hobbit set are you most looking forward to?

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hobbit set are you most looking forward to?

• 79000 Riddles for the Ring
    • 79001 Escape from Mirkwood Spiders
    • 79002 Attack of the Wargs
    • 79003 An Unexpected Gathering
    • 79004 Barrel Escape
    • 79010 The Goblin King Battle
  2. 2. What is the main reason you chose that set?

• The parts
    • The minifigures
    • The set itself

You can vote for your favourite upcoming Hobbit set here. You can also discuss why you chose that paticular set and what you liked about it. Enjoy. :wink:

Here are the choices:

79000 Riddles for the Ring

8074409467_31a2db0d1c_z.jpg

79001 Escape from Mirkwood Spiders

8074405546_6d5fbb4ea8_z.jpg

79002 Attack of the Wargs

8074405336_ca24c494d6_z.jpg

79003 An Unexpected Gathering

gallery_2955_116_50469.jpg

79004 Barrel Escape

8074405420_eac56b0a1b_z.jpg

79010 The Goblin King Battle

8074409813_4f6240fd64_z.jpg

Edited by Ferrik

I didn't vote cause I don't know the sets, except for bag end wich I love.

Could you include a description or a picture of each set? (if available)

At the moment it has to be Bag End by default as its the only set we've seen. I was very impressed by the design and will definitely buy it when released. I'm hoping the other hobbit sets live up the standard set by Bag End.

This topic is very premature and currently pretty pointless. We've only seen one set so far and the other names are not even coming from an official source but are only speculations.

So we know about exactly 1 Hobbit set as of now. Let me think about which of those 1 I'm looking most forward to. Bag End or Bag End? A hard choice but I think I'll go with Bag End. :tongue:

(PS: Sorry for the sarcasm.)

I said The Orc King because I'm really excited to see what the orcs and goblins will be like, and I hope this set has a decent number of them!

Orc King, because it will probably be the flagship set.

I think it would be a bit unfair to vote for Bag End since we already know how gorgeous it looks.

Tehe, the translate names are a bit laughable. :tongue:

Bag end will proably be the best set, because its kindof a model, instead of random walls and trees.

I hope the barrel escape set might be good, some elves!

Better translated titles..

"Cave of the goblin king"

"The spider escape"

"The barrel escape"

Edited by deskp

"Bag End" --> "An Unexpected Gathering" (the only actual set we know of)

"Mystery of the Ring" --> "Riddles of the Ring" (but it’s a phony, so it doesn’t matter)

No love for mirkwood? It was my favorite part in the book so that's where my vote went.

It seems a bit silly to be voting on these before we even have official confirmation that they're real. Sure, Bag End is true, but anyone could've guessed that it was coming. :tongue:

Anyway, I voted for "Escape in Barrels". If it is real, it looks to be the only one that stands a chance of getting Elves.

I know the sets haven't come out and it's really only speculation but I just wanted to know what you all would like if these sets were actually coming out and they might be... When more information comes, I will definitely add some pictures.

I know the sets haven't come out and it's really only speculation but I just wanted to know what you all would like if these sets were actually coming out and they might be... When more information comes, I will definitely add some pictures.

Will people be able to revote then? otherwise the results from this poll will be tainted.

Should start a whole new poll topic when we have proper images from all the sets.

Edited by deskp

Will people be able to revote then? otherwise the results from this poll will be tainted.

Should start a whole new poll topic when we have proper images from all the sets.

You do have the option to revote by clicking the "delete my vote" button, but I will still restart the poll just in case some members don't revote and the votes are tainted like you said. :sweet:

Edited by Ferrik

Sorry everyone, but it seems the poll somehow got deleted. :hmpf_bad: EB was lagging and I was trying to edit my post and it just disappeared. Anyway I re-added the poll and even added a new question, so now you can begin voting again. :sweet:

Bag End for me. I've never read the Hobbit, but I know how much of a role that house plays in the story. Plus it's design amazes me. :wub:

I voted "Escape From Barrels, as it seems so mysterious. Special Edition sets are always like that, which is why I love 'em so much. Also, Special Edition sets usually come with the best figures (the Zombie figures for MF, and even Twitch for TS). :wub:

I'll reserve judgement until I see actual box art, but I can say that, on one hand, if it says Lord of the Rings on it, I will buy at least one. On the other hand, the kit I'm most looking forward to hasn't even been mentioned yet.

I want Smaug on his treasure hoard, and not a "Vikings" series little dragon. I want a big, fully articulated, could-swallow-a-hobbit-whole-in-one-gulp, sort of dragon, with a decent sized den and slews of gold parts (bars, coins, chalices, swords, etc). I don't expect to see one from TLG any time soon, but if you're asking what I'd _want_ and look forward to enough to queue up to get one on day one, there it is.

Without seeing pics of the sets or anything, and just having these "possible" set names to go on, I would have to say most anticipated sets are either the warg or orc king one. I love the fantasy creatures and the orcs/goblins and these sets should have plenty of them!

I will reserve voting till we have some concrete ifo and some actual pics.

Edited by Deathleech