Subix

Pile dwellers

Some 15 years ago at one of the archeological sites protected by UNESCO at Ljubljana marshes the oldest known wooden weel and axle was found, carbon dated to 5300 years of age. In 2014 conservation was finished and it is on displaey in a museum. Together with the oldest flute ever found in the world (12.000 years old) also found nearby. Slovenia is a small unknown countrie, but it is geographical junction of Europe and on a path from Europe to Asia. With nice climath reach soil and many water sources ideal for settelers. Obviously they were samrt back in time and invented many usefull thinks.

Living on piles on the watter was one of those practical inventions too!

My interpretation:

piledwellers29.jpg

piledwellers2.jpg

Life on watter:

piledwellers21.jpg

Abandoned hut:

piledwellers24.jpg

Behind the palisade:

piledwellers8.jpg

Revolutionary way of plowing:

piledwellers9.jpg

Domesticated animals, bread baking and skin tanning:

piledwellers19.jpg

It will be a good harvest:

piledwellers20.jpg

Bugatti Veyron 4000 B.C.

piledwellers16.jpg

Casting copper:

piledwellers25.jpg

Who will survive?

piledwellers37.jpg

Beaver dam and nest:

piledwellers41.jpg

Swamp area:

piledwellers34.jpg

Waterfall:

piledwellers38.jpg

View from the baloon:

piledwellers26.jpg

Artwork (unknown artist).

gal2_zivot.na.sojenicama_rehar.jpg

Edited by Subix

LEGO can really show the world the heritage of each country like a piece of art. Your MOC is fantastic! I loved the natural elements. Congrats!

Great build - love the swan and the plough tracks are utter genius BUT you are missing the MOST important thing...

Where is the ski jump?!

The white cranes had me thinking that I'd missed a LEGO animal minifig! Great work all around, so many amazing details.

Wow, that's really a fantastic build! I like the way you made the landscape and the swan. Furthermore I love all the hidden details in your creation :classic:

Edited by Balbo

Excellent build! I love all the activity, and the many different techniques you use. I really like the variety of trees you've used, and I especially like the plow furrows and the birds. The abandoned home also has a great 'overgrwown' look. So much going on here, and in a uncommon era - fantastic job!

You did an amazing job with this, capturing all the different activities in the village and also showing a great variety of nature. Love your trees and your birds, nice job with those. Really cool to see a pre-historic build, they are quite rare. :thumbup:

Thanks to everyone reckognizing this as interesting era in history. History made us who we are. I am worried about future as we might push us back to prehistoric age.

Really great build! A real pleasure to look at. Also clever way you improvised to make the white backdrop large enough! :thumbup:

Lovely nature scenes, awesome birds!

But I hope thats not supposed to be corn?

Anyways, omg these birds:)

Edited by Wellesley