Sign in to follow this  
K.Kreations

The Skygate Portal Series

These were built for Legends of Brickdom's Skygate Portal Challenge, this is a new a new LEGO group on Flickr that focuses on members making there own nations.

Each of these have their own seperate stories wich can be found in my Photostream.

~The Forsaken Spire~

7415880234_246ae01c53_z.jpg

The Forsaken Spire by K.Kreations, on Flickr

~The Ashen Portal~

7178067991_b9231bf620_z.jpg

The Ashen Portal by K.Kreations, on Flickr

~The Steampunk Skygate~

7184435207_d74a18df9b_z.jpg

Steampunk Skygate by K.Kreations, on Flickr

And ~The Ruined Skygate~

7342454018_d6fbd23134_z.jpg

Portal to the Skylands by K.Kreations, on Flickr

Thank you for looking!

I'm not sure I entirely understand the idea behind them, but the MOCs themselves are very cool. Personally, I think you could flesh out the steampunk one a little bit, but otherwise, I like 'em.

very nice! I dont have an idea what they are meant to be either but the MOCs look fantastic, great techniques!

Man, these are great! I especially love the phoenix (is that what it is?) in the Ashen Portal one. The building is fantastic and I really like all of the portals. Nice job!

These are great builds. I really like the idea of the story behind them. It reminds me of Thor a little with the different realms (only in Lego form so it's cooler). I really like the guardian of the Forsaken Spire. I may need to pick up some of those rock monster arms. What pants is he wearing?

I also really like the Portal to the Skylands build. The overall scale is quite nice and the color scheme is brilliant. I like that guardian also. The colors work really well together without being too subdued.

Keep up the great work. I may have to borrow this idea of my own storyline (for my own usage, not for a contest).

Interresting ideas and well build! I like all the differnt styiles you've created! Keep up the good work!

Without knowing for certain, I just assumed the "Skygate" concept was alot like "Stargate", which is pretty cool.

The scenes themselves look really great. I especially like the mech bodyguard (reminds me of Skyrim) from the Steampunk Gate (though it might do with a better name) and the fire dragon/bird from the Ashen Gate. Very nicely done, hope to see more.

These are all great builds KK, I really like them all. The pheonix is amazing, and the dragon is great too. Love the minifig legs for the tower top!

:classic:

Well done! the waterfall in the Forsaken Spire build is a very nice touch :thumbup:

The Ashen Portal might be my favorite, the dragon/phoenix is great as is the minifig posing, and the legs for the round part are very unique :thumbup:

The Steampunk one's guardian is neat

The Skylands dragon is impressive and the ruins work well :classic: