Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

CCCX-Gothic Cathedral

Wow! This is great! I love all the architectural details! I love those stained glass windows! :sweet:

Do you know when the next Guilds of Historica challenge starts? How often do they happen?

Wow! This is great! I love all the architectural details! I love those stained glass windows! :sweet:

Do you know when the next Guilds of Historica challenge starts? How often do they happen?

Thanks! The next GoH challenge will probably be announced in a couple weeks and run for about 2 months. First they will start judging all the challenge V entries then release a prelude (story behind the next challenge) then the winners from Challenge V then announce challenge VI. In the meantime free builds are highly encouraged :wink:

Thanks for the info! I've actually been working on a free build using Z's tower technique. :wink:

Looks great, you've got some tough competition, but those windows are really nice! :thumbup: (Let's see what I can come up with... :grin: )

It time to ask another naive question that will probably lead back to Flickr! :tongue:

What's CCCX?

Beautiful architecture, by the way, SK.

Edited by Penkid11

Thanks for the info! I've actually been working on a free build using Z's tower technique. :wink:

Good to hear!

Looks great, you've got some tough competition, but those windows are really nice! :thumbup: (Let's see what I can come up with... :grin: )

I'm not too worried about the competition as I'm not concerned about winning, looking forward to your entry though :classic:

It time to ask another naive question that will probably lead back to Flickr! :tongue:

What's CCCX?

Beautiful architecture, by the way, SK.

Thanks, it's the biggest LEGO castle contest and is held annually, Kai gave a link to it :thumbup: