Sign in to follow this  
Cirkit

The Red Fist

Otherwise known as "I can't change my other thread to say 'Cirkit's MOCS', so I'm posting more pics of a creation I posted in that thread here".

I started work on this guy one, maybe two months back, and just recently got around to finalizing him.

He's meant to be the "Right Hand Man" of Dark Matter, a former Lieutenant of one criminal mastermind Von Nebula, who branched away and started his own villain-army.

The Red Fist used to be a Hero Factory employee, designing new tech for Heroes and others to use in the field, but was exiled after an experiment went wrong. He joined forces with Dark Matter and rebuilt his left arm and hand, hence his name. He serves sort of the same purpose as he did before, being the 'tech guy', but also recruiting and building new members for their cause.

You can read more about him here: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=75099

Here's some pics:

P1010040.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010047.jpg

P1010046.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010051.jpg

And a bonus- I doodled up a pic of how I'd like Red Fist to look like.

Here shown with the gun retracted into his chest, and goggles.

I like the goggles :laugh:

P1010073.jpg

Any questions, any comments, any review is welcome.

-Cirkit

Edited by Cirkit

Awesome, I like how you replaced most, but not all of the silver. Balances it out perfectly. And that drawing is just too cute.

Thanks for the kind comment.

I'm afraid his fingers will stay as-is until I find enough in gunmetal. Not so much I can do with his tool..

I'm not quite sure how to take the cute comment, but thanks.

Looks pretty awesome...that finger/s design is helping this more,so simple(it puts me to shame),but yet so ingenious.

Overall Awesome,but IMO there is something wrong with the legs,for some reason I just don't like them,but that's just me.Great Job though.

EDIT:Drawing is awesome..I mean come on who doesn't love those goggles.

Edited by Zachattacx

I still think with the parts I used the thumb could have been better, but thanks so much for the comment! :)

I tried to put as much 'meat' on the legs as possible with the new system, but I agree it could be better.

Perhaps if I had those long hinged legs in the XT4 set, I could use them for the upper legs, and use the new small 3-hole grey part in Stormer XL to bulk up the lower legs...?

I think they make him look more like the scientist than the fighter, thanks so much!

I still think with the parts I used the thumb could have been better, but thanks so much for the comment! :)

I tried to put as much 'meat' on the legs as possible with the new system, but I agree it could be better.

Perhaps if I had those long hinged legs in the XT4 set, I could use them for the upper legs, and use the new small 3-hole grey part in Stormer XL to bulk up the lower legs...?

I think they make him look more like the scientist than the fighter, thanks so much!

Yeah I guess your right he's more of a scientist not so much the fighter..I guess its mainly because nearly all my mocs are fighters.

Not all can be fighters, but that doesn't mean they don't contribute in their own way, nor does it mean there should be less fighters- it's always nice to have someone to call out to face the dangers out there.

I've gotten a few comments from family and friends on the creation, they seem to think it would look better in all dark-pearl-grey than white, what do you all think?

EDIT: I was about to take apart Dark Matter and Red Fist for good, and I just had an idea- Should I combine their parts together to make some sort of mega-titan MOC? Or at least just a new and different combiner?

Please, comment all and let me know!

Edited by Cirkit