City '09?

958 replies to this topic

#226 Mace Windu

Mace Windu

Member: 2275

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:12 PM

Does anyone know what peice lego used for the wheat? I think They are yellow 1*1 bricks, but i'm not sure. :hmpf_bad:

#227 metalandi

metalandi

Member: 2594

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:29 PM

No, it's these parts:

Posted Image

#228 BatonMedved

BatonMedved

Member: 3454

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:45 PM

From www.DoubleBrick.com

Posted Image

FARM INSTRUCTION BOOK:
http://cache.lego.co...ons/4549709.pdf

[url=http://images.doublebrick.ru/~hor/tmp/lego_2009_construction.jpg]Posted Image
Posted Image

#229 metalandi

metalandi

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:31 PM

Thanks, but you already posted this one page earlier. :wink: Do you happen to know if there are also any other instructions already up yet?

#230 Zarkan

Zarkan

• Greviously Renamed Gungan

Member: 569

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:36 PM

*sniff* That farm scene is just beautiful.  :cry_happy:

Also, I'm liking the design of the farm a lot more. The feeding stable is awesome, the silo looks pretty cool, and I'm glad to see that the barn at least has a decent loft. It needs some modding - but that's why I bought all those tan bricks at pick a brick.  :classic:

BTW, I think now we can see the reason they used flat plates for the roof instead of roof bricks - for easy playability access. Personally, I think it looks fine/  :wink:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#231 metalandi

metalandi

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:42 PM

I aslso think this is a great set, and it is not as juniorized as most people thought from the first pictures. Also, has this piece ever been released in a set with a non-trans colour? I noticed 2 of it in red :thumbup:

#232 legomilk

legomilk

• German Correspondent

Member: 513

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:57 PM

thank you who 4549709 but it is book 3 but you also book of numbers 2 and 1 with thanks

#233 metalandi

metalandi

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:06 PM

I think Nr.3 is the only one which s online, they just want to tease us once again and they do it pretty good :tongue:

I counted the peces n the book and came to a total amount of 607, which is pretty good i think for the price, when it stays at 60 euros.

#234 legomilk

legomilk

• German Correspondent

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:21 PM

i  think that many more sets of 2009 are already online you need only search them.
1 advantage but we now know what number the white cow've 4539242
know someone other numbers of the new sets reporting on the forum or send a message to me by solid thanks.

#235 metalandi

metalandi

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:44 PM

That may be the case, but  unfortunately i am not familiar with the number system TLG uses for the instruction books. I only know that normally if there are more books for one set, only the last number is different. For example with 4549709, book 2 should be 4549708, but if you enter this, there is nothing. i'd be thankful if anybody finds more instructions for the new sets :tongue:

#236 legomilk

legomilk

• German Correspondent

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:04 PM

Well the 08 and so are no instructions and 900 is nothing to find.
But give nothing I have been pleased that we help each other with the news last to be found.
friends keep up the ...

#237 5150 Lego

5150 Lego

• Has a ball of string and isn't afraid to use it

Member: 586

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:11 AM

Got Back yesterday from the Grand re-opening of the Lego Store in Sactrmento Califorina, and if you guys don't know the target release dat for these sets in November 17th. They had a flyer that had release dates, and on the 17th it says look for new models, and shows a piture of the new city dump truck!
Calm down... HAVE SOME DIP!

If at first you don't succeed,........ Then skydiving is not for you!

Check it out! www.emergencybricks.com

#238 metalandi

metalandi

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:36 AM

Thanks, if this is right, it's great news. :thumbup:  But i wonder why 2009 sets would aready be released this year?

#239 legomilk

legomilk

• German Correspondent

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:54 AM

around December 15 this year, we in Germany and the Netherlands and Belgium already sets found in 2009.

city and  power miners .

#240 Klaus-Dieter

Klaus-Dieter

• 4-Wide Kerfuffler

Member: 1588

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:49 AM

Thank you very much for the new and clear pics, Hinckley, and for the news, legomilk! :sweet:

But now back to the latest news on new sets:
I think that there might be four possibilities in which a
Spoiler
might be included in a big set:
-
Spoiler
and big train station :thumbup:
- ..., parking area and some other cars (perhaps as a Factory set) :sceptic:
- ..., little car, one or two houses (some sort of modern Main Street) :wub:
- ... and school :wub:
- ... and CC styled building :thumbdown:
What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

#241 jeroend

jeroend

Member: 1490

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:44 PM

Is it just me, or on the buildinginstructions of the farm page 73. It's the poster of the police station and truck.
Behind the little building which comes with truck, there is a yellow I believe 6 wide "van". Could that be another
new set or not?? A bigger Mail van which comes with  a postoffice?? or am I dreaming to much....
Does anyone got an answer??

Cheers,

Jeroen

#242 metalandi

metalandi

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:51 PM

I don't think so, this picture has been the same on the other 2008 binstructions, too.

#243 hollisbrick

hollisbrick

Member: 126882

Posted 21 October 2008 - 12:43 PM

View PostKlaus-Dieter, on Oct 20 2008, 07:49 PM, said:

Thank you very much for the new and clear pics, Hinckley, and for the news, legomilk! :sweet:

But now back to the latest news on new sets:
I think that there might be four possibilities in which a
Spoiler
might be included in a big set:
-
Spoiler
and big train station :thumbup:
- ..., parking area and some other cars (perhaps as a Factory set) :sceptic:
- ..., little car, one or two houses (some sort of modern Main Street) :wub:
- ... and school :wub:
- ... and CC styled building :thumbdown:
What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter
That sounds pretty good to me :thumbup: Not school really though, I get enough of it already and I don't want to associate it when I play with Lego :hmpf:  :grin:

#244 Darth_Legois

Darth_Legois

• Bagel Heretic

Member: 1496

Posted 21 October 2008 - 10:41 PM

View Posthollisbrick, on Oct 21 2008, 10:43 PM, said:

That sounds pretty good to me :thumbup: Not school really though, I get enough of it already and I don't want to associate it when I play with Lego :hmpf:  :grin:

What about Burning down the school mocs? :thumbup:  :devil:                        

Also can someone post clickable links to the pics? For some reason my parental blocker is blocking them!? :wacko:  :angry:  :cry_sad:

View Posthollisbrick, on Oct 21 2008, 10:43 PM, said:

Also can someone post clickable links to the pics? For some reason my parental blocker is blocking them!? :wacko:  :angry:  :cry_sad:

#245 Klaus-Dieter

Klaus-Dieter

• 4-Wide Kerfuffler

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

View Posthollisbrick, on Oct 21 2008, 02:43 PM, said:

That sounds pretty good to me :thumbup:
So let's hope it'll be something very similar to this year's awesome 10184 Town Plan, hollisbrick.
But I think that we'll get more information and pics firstly in the end of the second quarter of 2009 since this set imo surely won't be released in the beginning of 2009 (except for it would be a CC styled set/building which would be  :thumbdown: ) since there is already that excellent 10193 Medieval Market Village. So we've to wait a long time  :cry_sad: .

View Posthollisbrick, on Oct 21 2008, 02:43 PM, said:

Not school really though, I get enough of it already and I don't want to associate it when I play with Lego :hmpf:  :grin:

View PostDarth_Legois, on Oct 22 2008, 12:41 AM, said:

That's not very friendly to express your feelings about school in that way, Darth_Legois - I'm studying for teacher - so you'd have to put a minifig of me in your Lego school and burn it down, too, do you really want that?!  :cry_sad:

View PostDarth_Legois, on Oct 22 2008, 12:41 AM, said:

[color="#0000ff"]Also can someone post clickable links to the pics? For some reason my parental blocker is blocking them!? :wacko:  :angry:  :cry_sad:
Do you mean the clear pics of the January-April City sets? (Other pics did regrettably not already appear - you surely have to wait at least until January.)Here you are.

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter, 23 October 2008 - 10:00 PM.

#246 hollisbrick

hollisbrick

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:31 AM

View PostKlaus-Dieter, on Oct 24 2008, 07:05 AM, said:

So let's hope it'll be something very similar to this year's awesome 10184 Town Plan, hollisbrick.
But I think that we'll get more information and pics firstly in the end of the second quarter of 2009 since this set imo surely won't be released in the beginning of 2009 (except for it would be a CC styled set/building which would be  :thumbdown: ) since there is already that excellent 10193 Medieval Market Village. So we've to wait a long time  :cry_sad: .
Sounds good :thumbup:

View PostKlaus-Dieter, on Oct 24 2008, 07:05 AM, said:

That's not very friendly to express your feelings about school in that way, Darth_Legois - I'm studying for teacher - so you'd have to put a minifig of me in your Lego school and burn it down, too, do you really want that?!  :cry_sad:
Geez DL, why would you say such a thing :hmpf:  :tongue:

#247 Klaus-Dieter

Klaus-Dieter

• 4-Wide Kerfuffler

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:04 AM

View Posthollisbrick, on Oct 24 2008, 09:31 AM, said:

Geez DL, why would you say such a thing :hmpf:  :tongue:
I know that sometimes you have the need to make (and wirte) some nonsense - that's human. So I surely don't take this personal, hollisbrick and DL! :wink:

But know back to topic:

I'm very anxious to (if this information was roght - but I think that the most items on the list were right) how the garage for the summer 2009 sets will look like. I mean: Towtrucks are apparetntly sold as seperate sets. So what leaves for the garage - since it's surely about 70 Euros - aside from a lot of accessory and and a car to repair? Hopefully the garge will consist of two floors and will include a little apartment upstairs - that would be  :wub: and I would think about whether I shall buy it or not :wink: . (If the garage is "only" a garage I surely won't buy it since I already own 2,5 ones.)

As for the camper I think it'll be in size and prize about next year's Horse Trailer - so 20-30 Euros. Hopefully it'll include a camoer with doors, wome nice accessory and a whole family: mother, father and little son - that would be really  :wub: - I then surely would buy it even if it's six stuck wide (which I bet) :wink: !

What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter, 25 October 2008 - 10:04 AM.

#248 Lord Santos

Lord Santos

Member: 3003

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:21 AM

I want
Spoiler
, dont you?

This post is not a spasm :wink:

Start Speculating!
All rise against Continente's boss Belmiro de Azevedo, richest guy in Portugal, for only having abrick and megablocks in the toy section, YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!It's thanks to him that we don't have star wars, agents, castle, belville and only having 2nd semester sets in they haven't arrived yet as of 24/01/2009!!!Lord Santos in all that above except on TRU

Sig edited by Hinckley: Please read the site guidelines. Pics in sigs may not be taller than 300 pixels. Please reduce this pic. Thank you.My city Skyline- How to combine 1998 town sets with the 2008 sets.

#249 hollisbrick

hollisbrick

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:00 PM

View PostLord Santos, on Oct 25 2008, 08:21 PM, said:

I want
Spoiler
, dont you?

This post is not a spasm :wink:

Start Speculating!

You mean spam :wink: There are two very very different things :thumbup: a heads up..
Anyway..

[

b]I know that sometimes you have the need to make (and wirte) some nonsense - that's human. So I surely don't take this personal, hollisbrick and DL!  [/b]
It wasn't me! It was him I swaer :tongue:

But know back to topic:

I'm very anxious to (if this information was roght - but I think that the most items on the list were right) how the garage for the summer 2009 sets will look like. I mean: Towtrucks are apparetntly sold as seperate sets. So what leaves for the garage - since it's surely about 70 Euros - aside from a lot of accessory and and a car to repair? Hopefully the garge will consist of two floors and will include a little apartment upstairs - that would be  and I would think about whether I shall buy it or not  . (If the garage is "only" a garage I surely won't buy it since I already own 2,5 ones.)
I think your about right, would be nice to see that or maybe even sold in smaller packs then you add them on :look:  :cry_happy:

As for the camper I think it'll be in size and prize about next year's Horse Trailer - so 20-30 Euros. Hopefully it'll include a camoer with doors, wome nice accessory and a whole family: mother, father and little son - that would be really  - I then surely would buy it even if it's six stuck wide (which I bet)  !
Where did you hear that there is gonna be a camper set :look: or are you brainstorming? Either way a camper set would be nice. they could even do a whole theme including tents, fishing or even.. A RV :cry_happy:

What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter
I think awsome :thumbup:

EDIT: Spelling :thumbup:

Edited by hollisbrick, 25 October 2008 - 12:03 PM.

#250 legomilk

legomilk

• German Correspondent

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:54 PM

Hi o whom who have the first 2009 sets already in the house.
I know that they are here and there around the world for sale.
And I wonder if someone of euro bricks already set in 2009 at home have.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users