lego-maniac

LEGXTER IS : DEXTER'S MINIFIG

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi !

Let me introduce LEGSTER.

He is a lego minifig fan of a well known TV serie DEXTER !

48693535_p.jpg

hope this MOC will enjoy you !

ndl / This scene is inspired by the serie DEXTER. it may hurt young sensibility !

48693544_p.jpg

48693555_p.jpg

48693565_p.jpg

48693574_p.jpg

48693580_p.jpg

48693586_p.jpg

Comments are welcome !

Hahaha! Great work! :wub:

You've certainly captured the essence of Dexter, although he looks a little excited here hacking off arms and suchlike :laugh:

Your kitchen looks great too and the plastic wrap is simple but effective! :thumbup:

You've certainly captured the essence of Dexter, although he looks a little excited here hacking off arms and suchlike :laugh:

Agreed although he does generally enjoy it. :laugh: :skull: , Funny I was just thinking about doing some Dexter moc's, Probable because I just watched a episode. :look:

Although I couldn't decide which head to use. I think you chose a perfect head for him. :thumbup:

I really like this and I agree with Svelte that the wrap was a great idea, I also think you did his "Kill Room" perfectly. :thumbup:

Will you be doing more moc's with other characters from the show? :sweet:

Will you be doing more moc's with other characters from the show? :sweet:

This serie is so incredible that I think, I will work on other characters (the sister, the ice killer ...)

I've tried to do something whith the ice killer (I've put an arm in ice)

I also working on the drop of blood inside 2 glasses...

I've just begun the 2nd season, so I'll moc in chronological order !

A lot of things to do I think !

Oooh, gory!

You seem to have really captured the essence of what the tv-series is about (I've only seen ads of it, though). I like the cellofane-thingy you've put to pose as plastic covers.

What I don't like is the big red "PARENTAL ADVISORY", since we practically are the parents in this forum (or at least old enough to be ones, in most cases). Remember that this is an adult-oriented site, so you should probably use more neutral warning texts, like "CAUTION: not for the faint-hearted" or something. :tongue: Anyway, the whole warning text comes a bit too late to prevent anyone from seeing the gory pics.

But it's refreshing to see this type of creations here after a long while, even though I'm not exactly a fan of the genre. Another proof of the limitless possibilities that LEGO bricks have. :wink:

...And I just finished a Dexter marathon but a few weeks ago. :grin: This is a very cool MOC, though perhaps the icepick is a little out of place. I don't recall that from the show. Ice trucks but not ice picks. :tongue: It is however an awesome MOC, the plastic wrap works wonders to imitate a Dexter kill scene. Kudos, lego-maniac!

~Peace

What I don't like is the big red "PARENTAL ADVISORY", since we practically are the parents in this forum (or at least old enough to be ones, in most cases). Remember that this is an adult-oriented site, so you should probably use more neutral warning texts, like "CAUTION: not for the faint-hearted" or something. :tongue: Anyway, the whole warning text comes a bit too late to prevent anyone from seeing the gory pics.

Indeed, it's not to protect minor, it's just a joke !

If ever i think it could hurt someone, I' will hide pictures !

It's just to introduce the moc, but you're right it's not necessary ! )