Sign in to follow this  
Legostein

Jabba's favourite decoration (a scene from RotJ)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello everybody!

We probably all remember Jabba's quote in Return of the Jedi: "I will not give up my favorite decoration. I like Captain Solo where he is." The following images show this scene from the movie where Leia - masked as bounty hunter Boushh - frees Han from his carbonite prison. I had much fun using that old-styled minifigure torso. It was perfect for Han in the carbonite block. :classic:

rotj-10b-5.jpg

rotj-10b-1.jpg

rotj-10b-2.jpg

rotj-10b-3.jpg

rotj-10b-4.jpg

That's my scene for today. :classic:

Enjoy the week-end and see you soon!

~ Christopher

Hans face in the second to last pic is spot on!

That last pic of leia is such brilliant imagination =D The whole thing just screams Star Wars, and to achieve that with no themed pieces is brilliant!

Another great work. My minor gripe would be that Carbonite would be better in dark grey, wouldn't it? Of course, if you only had that torso in black, I get it. I think you captured Boushh perfectly.

An awesome scene and you’ve pulled it off nicely! The bounty hunter helmet is really cool! Great work again Legostein! :wub:

Very creative on this whole series. The Han in Carbonite looks better than Legos IMO since I like that classic feel, and Boussh looks great too.

Great job :thumbup:

Hello, and thank you for all your constructive comments! :classic: It's great to see there are so many people who appreciate the challenge of this series. :sweet:

Thank you, and see you around!

Christopher

Awsome job creating this sceen. Anther great moc without licence elements. I would agree that Han in carbonite would look better but as always usually restricted by parts. You just keep out doing your self Legosteine.

Thanks for the comments everyone! :classic:

I'm not sure what will be next, but I will continue with the series.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

It's very cool and unique to see what people use as replacements for the Official licensed Minifigures. Great job and I hope you make more like this.

Edited by Super General Koopa

I thought your MOC is really great! Capturing the scene nicely!

However, if i remember correctly, Han's carbonite (is that the right term for that coffin-like thing?) was upright when he was rescued. Nonetheless your use of non-Star Wars parts for a Star Wars scene is just :thumbup: !

I love the way you make these scenes. While I think actual Star Wars pieces look better (Duh!), the whole challenge and enjoyment of these scenes is that you do them without officially licensed parts.