Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express

I'm looking for anyone interested in replacing a non-active participant.

If you are interested, please respond to this thread. First three individuals will be considered for the one open part and any additional fill-ins needed in the future (based on order of responses).

May I ask why you're looking for replacements? You already said you have a hard time keeping up with 20 characters as it is, so why do you seek more? :sceptic:

I don't mean any offense, I'm just wondering...

May I ask why you're looking for replacements? You already said you have a hard time keeping up with 20 characters as it is, so why do you seek more? :sceptic:

He says he has one character that the person he cast has not posted yet. So, he's looking for a replacement not a new character. If there's a reason that character is key, I'm guessing he won't be able to tell us why without giving something away. That's just my opinion, though...

I suggest if you want to play, you don't post something like "I don't understand these games, but I'd like to try." All the chapters and rules are in the threads of this forum and the pinned indices, so do some research and learn about the games before you volunteer to play. That will make things much easier on the game host.

*raises hand*

I'll play! I missed the part originally due to not looking in the forum, so, I'd like a shot now if I can.

When many were sending me "Dynamic Movement" private messages; I was, and had some difficulty in keeping up with the story and messages, and conveying all of this information in the story for the benefit of those participating.

Each participant has received private information that only their character knows. These "Mystery Messages" are an important part of the story, and when one character is unable to convey this information (either through script or action), it makes the mystery more difficult to understand. In addition, I can only play so many "non-player characters", as well as wanting some "spontaneity" through these characters. Some of the traps that you have encountered have been based on the actions of other characters.

This is not to say that the characters who I am looking to replace are more important than any of the others in the story. Simply, I want them to convey some of the information provided to them.

I'd like to help out Brickster, if you think I'd be suitable.

I'd like to help out Brickster, if you think I'd be suitable.

:grin:

Pick her! Pick her!

I will not try to sway your decision at all Brickster... :wink: :wink:

Cutlass_Iz has been selected based on Hinckley's recommendation.

Legoman 31 and Bob: Thanks for your interest. I'll keep you on the list if another part becomes open.

Welcome to the game! We are all having quite a bit of fun as you can see if you have read the threads. Sounds like you'll make a great addition to the group. :sweet:

Thank You Hinkley Brickster... I'll do my best to keep inline with what has been going on.

I'd just like to say. You can call me

(for those of you who aren't familiar with Little Britain, I sincerely apologize as that probably won't make sense)

Now off to play.

I'd just like to say. You can call me

Haha, I adore Daffyd! :laugh:

Welcome to the game on my behalf as well!

Sign in to follow this