100_6352_avvie.jpg

Adley "Newbie" Ahm-Played by Adam

100_6353_avvie_dead.jpg

Widanko "Wiseguy" Fenk-Played by Whitefang

Rules:

* There are two sides: Imperials and Rebels

* Only Rebels may post in the Rebel Topic

* Members of both sides must keep up with the events occurring in both topics

* The Rebels win if they kill the Imperial Spies before the Imperials kill the Rebel Spies or if the Rebel Spies kill all of the Imperials

* Voting will be done by PM as done in Baritones II and will be done during the day, and the day only

* Each day will last five days real time, until voting occurs. As soon as one side comes to a consensus and the vote is decided, the opposing side only has one more day real time to come to a consensus regardless of how far into the day we are real time

* To be condemned, someone must receive a majority of votes

* All OOC stuff should be in the discussion thread

* Do not edit your post. At all.

* Uh... have fun? I really just wanted an even ten rules, so that's why I put it here

Good morning, everyone! I'm a girl! Yay! Uh-oh! Did a very valuable player ... in this game of life ... just get killed? :cry_sad: That's totally not super.

A grim sight... one of our brothers, even a green one, fallen in the line of duty. I guess it was in the line of duty. We could give him a medal or something, but unless he left us a note that will clear some of this up, let's just toss him in the trash compactor. Clearly his force skills weren't all that hot. :sceptic:

Well, we're screwed now, we have no investigator and they must have someone who can kill us. :cry_sad:

At least I'm still pretty. :wub:

Good morning ladies! :wub:

Well, I guess I'll sit here and stare with the rest of you. Our loyal friend Fenk :alien: is dead and was an investigator. :hmpf_bad: I'm not too sure if he deserves a medal. I'm not sure that dying shows any bravery or anything.

Considering that Widanko was killed by a blaster which none of the pilots possess, and that all of the pilots were present at the scene first, could we assume the killer was one of the soldiers?

What a grim way to start the day, poor Fenk :cry_sad:

Considering that Widanko was killed by a blaster which none of the pilots possess, and that all of the pilots were present at the scene first, could we assume the killer was one of the soldiers?

Intriguing idea, it's certainly worth looking into at least.

:cry_sad: , the alien is gone. He was a good one, and took our jokes at him well. I do hope that his death was not in vain.

Are you sure the blaster fire wasn't Seadrik killing Jekian? Do you think someone could have killed him and gotten away that quickly, with all of you so conveniently close?

And why were the commanders distracting us? He said he was a distraction, and now poor slimy is dead. :cry_sad:

We have no way to investigate and no one to tell who is loyal or not? We could look through their stuff, couldn't we? I mean, we were seriously relying on one person to determine that for us? What if he had been lying or crazy?!?!?!?

I heard a story once that went like that, might have been on Dathomir, I can't remember now ... :sceptic:

Still not sure how to get past the inability to investigate. Did anyone see something in the night? Can we look through slimy's stuff for any notes he may have made?

That might be our only hope now. :sceptic:

Widanko! :cry_sad: You took our biased slander of your alien lineage well, and the Imperials somehow choose you for the chopping block!

What astonishes me even more is that the Imperials were somehow able to kill the investigator and identifier. Either some cocky Imp is really lucky or there's some kind of information leak, a possibility we can't ignore. :sceptic:

Are you sure the blaster fire wasn't Seadrik killing Jekian? Do you think someone could have killed him and gotten away that quickly, with all of you so conveniently close?

Still not sure how to get past the inability to investigate. Did anyone see something in the night? Can we look through slimy's stuff for any notes he may have made?

I don't think that's possible - Seadrik didn't have a blaster, and we heard the shot outside our quarters.

There's got to be some other night investigator, or spy, or something - right? :sceptic:

This does not bode well at all. :cry_sad: Since we'll be taking shots in the dark from this point out, should we turn off the lights and get to it?

Sorry, not funny. :cry_sad:

I don't think that's possible - Seadrik didn't have a blaster, and we heard the shot outside our quarters.

102_6556.jpg

Seems he did, he pulled it on the commander. They both had blasters.

should we turn off the lights and get to it?

You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear you say that! :pir_kiss:

Imperials hate alien races, so they may have just targeted Widanko because of his species and scored a lucky shot with all of his night actions. However, we may have a crafty person working behind the scenes. We should all be careful who we're talking to in private. If the Imperials are attacking based on species, perhaps if someone can, we should protect Quincy tonight as he appears to be some sort of other race or something.

Imperials hate alien races, so they may have just targeted Widanko because of his species and scored a lucky shot with all of his night actions. However, we may have a crafty person working behind the scenes. We should all be careful who we're talking to in private.

The empire doesn't like women either, so maybe someone should guard us?

As for someone working behind the scenes, at this point, the only people who know anything are the spies, so she's right, there could be someone crafty out there using what information they have to try to split us up. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's happening right now.

In other words, if someone is whispering in your ear, think about how they could possibly know anything that the rest of us don't. Our investigator died last night, so anyone claiming to know something is either able to speak to the dead or a spy.

As far as I can tell, the only negative interaction anyone had with Widanko was Kark. Seemed like a bit of a quick judgement, but not a lot to work on for a conviction...

As Adley has said, the pilots heard the shot outside their quarters, and there is no sign of Seadrik's body outside. No, a blaster must've killed Widanko.

Imperials hate alien races, so they may have just targeted Widanko because of his species and scored a lucky shot with all of his night actions. However, we may have a crafty person working behind the scenes. We should all be careful who we're talking to in private. If the Imperials are attacking based on species, perhaps if someone can, we should protect Quincy tonight as he appears to be some sort of other race or something.

Do you have any evidence to back that up that Imperials are targeting aliens? We've only lost one alien, it could well be a coincidence. Besides, just because someone has a long beard, doesn't mean they're a different species. :look:

We can't rule out the possibility that the killer was one of our vigilantes either. After all, there was suspicion towards Widanko before this game... of life even began.

Do you have any evidence to back that up that Imperials are targeting aliens?

Only my extensive knowledge of the Star Wars Universe. Imperials don't like alien species...duh. You are right, though. It's possibly a coincidence and possible they knew he was our investigator.

After all, there was suspicion towards Widanko before this game... of life even began.

Do you mean the silly stuff that happened in the discussion thread ... of life?

As far as I can tell, the only negative interaction anyone had with Widanko was Kark. Seemed like a bit of a quick judgement, but not a lot to work on for a conviction...

Which one of us is Kark? We all have such odd names. :wacko:

Which one of us is Kark? We all have such odd names. :wacko:

The Trolly beardy pale scarred guy. I forget his username ... of life. Oh, whatever. Check the first post of life.

You mean this guy?

100_6344_avvie.jpg

His name is Quincy J. Mann... not even close to "Kark".

Uhm, if he does mean me I have to wonder what he's been smoking, I certainly didn't have any negative interaction with poor Widanko, may he rest in peace. :cry_sad:

Uhm, if he does mean me I have to wonder what he's been smoking, I certainly didn't have any negative interaction with poor Widanko, may he rest in peace. :cry_sad:

Sorry, Quincy looks like an alien. Kark said something mean to Widanko.

Flak, Flak. I meant Flak. Not Kark, sheesh, am I getting old or something? *huh*

The Trolly beardy pale scarred guy. I forget his username ... of life. Oh, whatever. Check the first post of life.

Quincy? What's with you? Trolly? Pale? Scarred? Geez, it's a good thing I'm incredibly beautiful or you'd probably be trying to aim that wagging tongue of yours in my direction.

At this point, we have no evidence against anyone, so if there are any theories, real ones, not "he's weird looking" ones, let's hear 'em!

Flak, Flak. I meant Flak. Not Kark, sheesh, am I getting old or something? *huh*

Ah, they disagreed a little, but it didn't seem like a lot. It's a bit of a stretch, but we don't have anything else. I guess. :sceptic:

This sucks. Don't we have someone who watches the halls at night and sees things? Maybe a peeping Han?