Sign in to follow this  
Swert

EU Avatars

As flattered as I am, I wonder why someone was using the "EU" image I made for the BS01 Expanded Universe here. Yes, it could represent the European Union (which, by the way, I had no intention of referencing), but still.

Also, I wondered if it was credited for me as well. Was it? Thanks.

wikisig.png

BS01 Owner

qEdit: Okay, so I was rushed earlier when I saw it, but I thought it was a preset Avatar. Apparantly only one person uses it. I have edited my post accordingly.

Edited by Swert

That's a good question. I feel the same way you do. I've had people pull pics off my website, remove the watermark and use them as their avatar. I do not agree with that practice, especially when due credit is not given...I encourage you to PM the offending member directly and request them to take it down or credit you in their sig.

I'll leave this topic open for now in case anyone has anything they want to add. This could be a good topic for discussion...

As flattered as I am, I wonder why someone was using the "EU" image I made for the BS01 Expanded Universe here. Yes, it could represent the European Union (which, by the way, I had no intention of referencing), but still.

Also, I wondered if it was credited for me as well. Was it? Thanks.

wikisig.png

BS01 Owner

qEdit: Okay, so I was rushed earlier when I saw it, but I thought it was a preset Avatar. Apparantly only one person uses it. I have edited my post accordingly.

You should ask Mr. VBBN about that. :-)

And welcome to EB, we hope you're here to stay! ;-)

Sorry, but that is me.

The reaon I made that my avatar, is because I thought it was a neat project. I liked it's looks, too. Would you like me to remove it?

Edit: I removed it.

Edited by ~VBBN~

You didn't have to remove it, when I made the topic I was under the impression it was a preset avatar, and I was wrong. But I would have liked some credit :D That Wiki-Nui map wasn't easy to make. -Swert

Ah okay. I actually like my current avatar, as it matches my banner. Later, I will put the EU back up, but I will give credit. I might change the colors though. Green. Nice, no?

Sounds like a cool idea, VBBN.

I'd do it for you, but my PC's down for the moment, so no Photoshop action. Pity too, I wanted to finish my new banner designs for BS01 Staff. -Swert

When you do get your photoshop working, could you do it for me? Have you seen the one on BZP? Its black and white.

Pity I never joined the EU. I just had way to much going on. I still do. But I did join the BS01 Wiki. Fantastic place. All the info you need!

~VBBN~