Here's a playlist with all 10 new sets reviews:

42039:

42038:

I will be reviewing everything except 42034, I hope to publish all reviews this month. I don't know about the other reviewers, but personally I'd rather publish all of them in this single topic to keep EB nice and clean. Anyone who wants to share their reviews here is welcome too, of course.

42032 review by Richard Dower:

42033 review by Jangbricks:

42034 review by Jangbricks:

Edited by Sariel

I will try to cover at least a couple of the most interesting ones. The B-model of the LeMans car, for instance, looks awesome.

The B-model of the LeMans car, for instance, looks awesome.

It definitely looks better than A-model. And I think the worst B-model is out of dumper (mining truck). :sick: Any idea what is it?

Looking forward to your video reviews, as always!

As for the topic, I really like to read through and watch the pictures of a properly done written review as well, at least for the bigger sets (for example Jim's 42030 Volvo review was brilliant), so maybe this topic should be titled something like "Sariel's 1H2015 Technic Sets Video Reviews"? Just a thought.. :classic:

It definitely looks better than A-model. And I think the worst B-model is out of dumper (mining truck). :sick: Any idea what is it?

It appears to be a wheeled bulldozer, or maybe something like The Plow from Carmegeddon (Big yellow thing at the back.):

vehicles.png?t=1413886323

Anyway, I think it is kind of odd that there is no 43034, which means that the combo model probably cannot be reviewed, which is a shame, because it is very cool, in my opinion the best of the pull back combo models.

At first I was kind of meh on some of the sets, but some of the B models look hella cool. We'll see how much money I have come 2015.

I have to ask, why are you allowed to have them so early? i understand Lego lets you review sets for free, but we wont be able to buy these for months yet.

The Le Mans B model looks cool. Interesting that they are releasing two sets with add on PF. Usually its only one in 1H

Edited by Rishab N

Thank You Sariel for the update and for the effort of reviews in advance!

Almost all B models look to keep up the level of the A models at first glance. I like them.

I wasn't given the 42034 to review. As for the early access, well, I'm enrolled as official reviewer for TLG. Apparently they like to watch their sets getting rodent-infested ;)

Perhaps we can consider renaming topic to "Video Reviews"? Jim?

Edited by Sariel

Happy new 1H2015 year Sariel :tongue:

Of course, waiting for reviews :classic:

Nothing that caught my eye, but I haven't had time to browse through the parts lists carefully yet.

Perhaps we can consider renaming topic to "Video Reviews"? Jim?

Done!

Looking forward to your reviews!

A few interesting findings in the LeMans car: there are changes to how gearboxes work:

- new 16t gear with clutch on both sides

- new driving ring, 3L long instead of 2L

- new 3L axle joiner to be used with that driving ring

The trick is, the new ring works fine with new two-sided 16t and old one-sided 16t gear, but the new two-sided 16t gear works only with the new ring.

A few interesting findings in the LeMans car: there are changes to how gearboxes work:

- new 16t gear with clutch on both sides

- new driving ring, 3L long instead of 2L

- new 3L axle joiner to be used with that driving ring

The trick is, the new ring works fine with new two-sided 16t and old one-sided 16t gear, but the new two-sided 16t gear works only with the new ring.

OMG Heavy changes!

This sounds like a "end of era". Curious to see some pics!

Edited by MrTekneex