Because you guys wanted it so badly :wink:

Here's a teaser image, expect more pictures and video soon.

Ignore the skewed mirror :hmpf_bad:

p1190917.jpg

Nice job as usual, I would make the front bumper stick out a couple of studs more, now looks a bit odd!!

do you have more pics? :grin:

Nice job as usual, I would make the front bumper stick out a couple of studs more, now looks a bit odd!!

I agree it looks like to have driven it into a wall at high speed. :laugh:

I agree it looks like to have driven it into a wall at high speed. :laugh:

I didn't want to be that rude...but you got it!! LOL :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Zblj you need your vehicles to be slower, and the walls to be softer LOL

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel like there's something wrong with the ratios.Are the tires a little bit small for that scale? Or is the gap between the tires and the body is a little bit larger than it should be? I'm not sure, maybe I had too much coffee today.

Overall, I like the cabin and the body. Nicely done in this scale.

Edited by erelender

THis better guys? I also added filter, exhaust, etc...

p1190920.jpg

@Erelender yes the gap is bigger than it should be because my version has higher articulation angle.

Edited by Zblj

NOPE.

the other main problem is the bonnet! The angle it has...it's pointing down too quick..,,,relax it a bit in the side view, bring the end of it one stud forward...almost at the end of the bumper on top view! You need to compesate also the propotion of the cabin....the rear part needs a bit of "meat"...make it 1 stud longer...then you will start to get the right proportions!

Sorry but as cardesigner I couldn't not notice these things LOL :tongue: I'm picky and fussy!

Edited by TheItalianBrick

Zblj you need to attend some kind of technic styling master class. :blush:

Do you work off any drawings or pictures?

When do we get a video of the performance of the underlying chassis?

v/r

Andy

Zblj you need to attend some kind of technic styling master class. :blush:

Do you work off any drawings or pictures?

No comment...

I will start on video first thing in the morning.

Edited by Zblj

As I've only ever (LDD) built an electric wheelchair and most of a (still less than satisfactory!) AC Cobra I feel unqualified to judge the work of builders whose skill I respect, cannot yet match but one day hope to emulate so I'll just say I like it and leave others to comment on styling etc. :sweet:

Edited by grum64

Well I dont think my styling generally sucks, as seen by these models:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=81548

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=98187

Its just that I am much better at making my own shapes than following others...

And i have to say its rather funny (or sad) that many mods, etc with so many tags post so little actual MOCs...

Zblj you rock man! don't really worry....you are doing right! And I like it! Not sure about the colour as the red is always a bit odd.....but I like and can't wait for the video!

Are you planning to have some attachments aswell? that would be cool!!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

It was fine from the beginning

The lego paradox - the best bodies have rubbish chassis' the most perfect chassis' have rubbish bodies......

only a few can master both - must be a left / right brain issue for us budding (frustrated?) engineers

Well I dont think my styling generally sucks...

Your styling most definately doesn't suck and if my comments came across as critisism it was unintentional and I apologise.

As I'm sure you know from past comments, I admire your work very much but as I'm not yet capable of anything of that standard I refrained from adding comments on things others are far better judges of.

And i have to say its rather funny (or sad) that many mods, etc with so many tags post so little actual MOCs...

Point taken :sad:

Edited by grum64

Now are you going to make the Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6X6 aswell?

Edited by Black-Build

COOL! Gettin better and awsome! Zblj do you think there could be a chance to get a cross axle that runs from front to rear driven by the new motor? and in the middle a gears switch so you can have a winch and something else in the rear....just like the 8110!

I know you will kill me....I still would like to make the cabin 1 or 2 studs taller.... :blush: :blush:

I'm affraid to go any taller due to stability... Sorry I dont see an option to route the motor's power to the rear without gears sticking in the flatbed... Check the LDD file, you will see... BUT you can reute drive motor's power to the rear via kardan.

Edited by Zblj

I'm affraid to go any taller due to stability... Sorry I dont see an option to route the motor's power to the rear without gears sticking in the flatbed... Check the LDD file, you will see... BUT you can reute drive motor's power to the rear via kardan.

Sorry mate but I can't open the LDD now! This evening, if you don't mind, I'll have a look at it and try to get something? Anyway...as I said, I like it at all! SO keep the good work up!!