Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Premises of an Empire's Extinction

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 57a

I found this nice creation by xwingyoda, which shows the conquistador Hernán Cortés conquering the Aztec Empire. :pir-devil:

Check out the neat cross design, the BrickArms rapier, and a great use with the Indy natives:

3225481914_7abae184ff_o.jpg

3225481852_cc5fc45cd6_o.jpg

3225481788_5f67d66fd8_o.jpg

Here's his Flickr account.

Our dear old friend Armada Yoda - he's doing the Imerial Armada proud!

The Indiana Jones Native Americans work very well with the Imperial Armada, much better than the islanders at least.

It would be awesome to have Imperial Armada sets with natives or would some precieve that as somewhat insensitive? Maybe that's a discussion for the Return of the Spaniards thread.

This will defianitly be frontpaged! If its ok with the staff, I would like to do this when I get back! Great MOC!

This is a very nice little interesting MOC you found Imperialscouts! The BrickArms rapier really fits this MOC well. I can see what the Spainiards are after. The gold of course!

Look at that Rapier!! :pir-wub::pir-wub: Me want, me want!

Great use of those Indiana Jones savages, they fit marvelously with the Imperial Armada. Good technique for the crusifix too.

I just can't help to think Red Armada Guy's helmet is on fire..

This reminds me of the movie Apocalypto by Mel Gibson...

Nice positioning! The figs go well together. :win:

A very realistic scene with the natives offering the foreign "visitors" gold while the Spaniards want to convert them to Christianity (and take their gold at the same time :-)). The design of the cross is simple, but it looks good. Now I want some of those Indy native figs for my collection!

I want that rapier very badly. :pir_laugh2:

Good use of the Indy indians in this scene. They look great with the Imperial Armada minifigs.

I like it! :thumbup:

I follow Mister Phes in the fact that the Indy Natives look very well with the Imperial Armada.

Nice little moc by the way... :thumbup:

The Indy Savages look so cool and it will be great if we get some of those with pirates in the future but I will be so sad for my yellow islander. They will be so self conscience next to their tan brothers. The Cross is so simple and so awesome.

Edited by Blackheart Brit

The Crusifix looks nice. I also like the use of the use of the Indy savages, by the way is that native dude carrying that palm tree I cant really teal.

Edited by Broadside

Your Crusifix looks nice. I also like the use of the use of the Indy savages, by the way is that native dude carrying that palm tree I cant really teal.

It is a palm leaf indeed to honour the chief waving it so the chief gets less warm by the tropical heat. The leaf is for shadow too.

I like it, so simple but very effective.

The natives look amazing in this MOC, and I just have to love the cross!

Combining the Imperial Armada with these Indy minifigs was, looking at it now, just bound to happen :thumbup: !

Now I want some of these Indians too (hell, their prizes on BL are going to raise I'm afraid :pir-grin: .)

The only thing I don't like from the IJ Indians is the hair (talking about the one with hair... :pir-laugh: )

Edited by Capt. Kirk

A simple but very nice moc from Master Yoda.

I would like a little set with three Ugha Warriors or three Spaniards.

The only thing I don't like from the IJ Indians is the hair (talking about the one with hair... :pir-laugh: )

Yea I agree, the hair looks very "girly" :pir-sceptic: shall we say