DarthSion

LEGO Lord of the Rings

October 26th, huh. A month before the hobbit. Does anyone think there will be hobbit levels?

I doubt it, but I could be surprised. I'd expect to see another game with the Hobbit.

I doubt it, but I could be surprised. I'd expect to see another game with the Hobbit.

They might do something like the Lego SW complete sega with getting the Indiana Jones.

They might do something like the Lego SW complete sega with getting the Indiana Jones.

They're basing the sets on the movies, not the books, and seeing as the movie isn't out yet, I don't expect to see it in the game.

They're basing the sets on the movies, not the books, and seeing as the movie isn't out yet, I don't expect to see it in the game.

I believe the original Lego Star Wars game was released before Episode III was released, so it would not be unprecedented if levels based on the Hobbit: Part 1 were included.

I believe the original Lego Star Wars game was released before Episode III was released, so it would not be unprecedented if levels based on the Hobbit: Part 1 were included.

Yes, let's hope. And the POTC game was made before the 4th film was released too.

:classic:

Nice. I'm not a LOTR fan but this looks epic.

:wub_drool:

Gandalf and Frodo sound perfect. That Balrog is amazing. Boromir isn't great. Overall, :wub: . Can't wait.

They all sound "perfect" because the voices are taken from the movie.

Is it going to be available on the regular DS?

I didn't pay any attention to that. but since this and batman 2 are both through WB and available for the handhelds, they will both probably see a port to ios about 6 months later. Which is awesome.

They all sound "perfect" because the voices are taken from the movie.

I think they may have brough in the voice actors to record the lines, though, because Boromir's line sounds differant than the movie.

Speaking of the lines, I really dislike this decision by TLG. There was so much more potential for humor without the spoken lines.

I think they may have brough in the voice actors to record the lines, though, because Boromir's line sounds differant than the movie.

Speaking of the lines, I really dislike this decision by TLG. There was so much more potential for humor without the spoken lines.

I think its a little to early to pass judgement, they might only use the voices for Important parts of the story. Besides the teaser already demonstrated some humor between Gandalf and the Balrog with no dialogue.

Nope, they are taken from the movie. Boromir sounds the same, youtube it.

Its been confirmed by WB.

I'm glad they have started doing proper voice.

Edited by deskp

I like the addition of voices. It was funny without them, of course, but I think that it makes a great addition. It works greatly in the trailer, at least.

I liked the trailer overall, and I'm excited for this game. :excited: However, I'm disappointed at Lego using belching for humor. :thumbdown:

recently finished the Lego SW games and liked them very much as did my son. with the addition of voiced in this one, im really looking forward to it and hope they can still keep the humor good

LOTR Is the first lego game to have specialy designed UI, this was about time, they have kept the same designed hud on all their lego games since the first one.

Good on you lego lotr.

Here's a preview of the game featuring a segment in the Mines of Moria where Pippin drops the skeleton in the well.

Edited by Cammo

I was always under the impression that no voices were used in the Lego games so that it would be easier to market to foreign countries.

If there's no language then there's no language barrier, right?

I was always under the impression that no voices were used in the Lego games so that it would be easier to market to foreign countries.

If there's no language then there's no language barrier, right?

If you dont understand the language you can still pretend it's jibberish :P