Adeel Zubair

MOC: Batman, Classic TV Series - Batmobile (Mighty Micro)

Seats:

1x Batman (Adam West.)

My aim was to pack as much detail as possible whilst still having clarity and simplicity into the model without having additional weight to the model e.g. height and length.

Two aspects of the model wouldn't have made the outcome as accurate those are the '6141554 - Plate 2X2 27 Deg' and '6141556 - Right Plate 2X2 27Deg' for the front and rear of the model. Additionally the featured stickers are from '75909 - McLaren P1' which add the iconic front details. Ironically they are perfectly shaped for this Batmobile.

25489873413_85983f1507_z.jpgBatman, Classic TV Series - Batmobile (Mighty Micro) by Adeel Zubair, on Flickr

Feedback and criticism is much appreciated.

Adeel

Thanks everyone for the positive comments.

Great job capturing the classic look with so few bricks!

That was exactly my goal, I'm glad it worked out given the constraints of the space and style of the Mighty Micros.

Adeel, you are a gifted builder, first a brilliant micro Batwing ( http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=126564 ) and now this, wow!,....thank you for sharing!

Thanks! Comments like those keep me dedicated and confident in the work I produce, additionally any type of interaction is grateful; such a as a simple like or comment. It seams I'm quite quick however these two have been done weeks ago however I was just waiting for Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (2016) to be released as the anticipation is at it's highest point, which would also attract more attention over a random date the the MOC was posted.

You made a mighty awesome Mighty Micro. Those new small wedge plates worked really well for the front-end.

Haha, thanks! Indeed; if it wasn't for those and the stickers the outcome would be drastically different and wouldn't have the same effect. I also used two at the rear however I didn't think a second picture was really necessary; nothing special besides that they fit perfectly with the angles of the cheese wedges on the sides and a 2x2 jumper plate with a wheel attached to it as the exhaust.