Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

[MOC] Buzz Droid - CBSWIII Revenge of the Sith

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Greetings.

Here is my build for the Community Build Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith

8098956185_94a3c50cdc_c.jpg

buzz droid by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Here is a shot with more light to show the details. The red light is provided by a Lego light brick in the body. I used the Death Star for the domes. You could say this death star buzz droid has the fire power to destroy a planet or at least any Jedi fighter that gets in the way. :laugh:

buzz_droid1.jpg

Wow, ingenious use of the the DS planet half-domes! And the use of light brick adds another level of realism. Brilliant work on this unique and enjoyable creation! :thumbup:

Really cool !

I wanted to do that as my entry, but in LDD the planet part is not available in LDD, so it's nice to see it brickbuilt :classic:

Very creative Dr_spock! I love the mix of technic and regular lego parts and the lighted brick is a great touch! The model looks great too! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Outstanding work! The LED light and death star pieces are what make this awesome.

Such a simple but stunning build. Well done! I love that glowing light brick - it really finishes it off.

"R2, hit the buzz droid's center eye."

Fantastic build dr_spock! Nice parts usage, especially the Death Star domes. And the light up central eye is icing on the cake! :wub:

Thank you, everyone. :classic:

I was taking it to my LUG's meeting and took off the limbs to transport. I found that the droid and the parts all fit inside the planet.

buzz_droid3.jpg

Wow! This looks good!

Like everyone else I like how you used those Death Star spheres :wub:

That lightbrick is also a nice feature that makes it even more awesome :thumbup:

As everyone else has said, awesome use of the DS spheres! :thumbup: The entire MOC is full of details, and the addition of the light brick is the icing on the cake for me. Excellent work! :classic:

Wow! Thats a pretty good representation, have you thought about Coosuu, or however

you spell it? I can see this is an actual set, especially since it can fit in the to haves of the planet.

Oh my! You did a great job on this one! If it was was released as a set, I'd buy it instantly. Any chance we can get instructions?

This MOC look amazing, love that you used a Brick Light and using the Death Star piece was a great idea but it would be epic if it can fit inside without taking it apart. There is a piece that do bugs me a little on the MOC and that is the antenna, that piece bug me and it would be better if it fits with it's color.