Sign in to follow this  
Kalais

Secrets of LDD - 10 useful tips for LEGO Digital Designer

Hello,

I wrote some time ago pretty big article LDD tips for people who already know LDD but don't know some little "secrets" ;)

Link:

http://bricks.kalais.net/post25

Enjoy! :)

P.S. Ah, it is worth to mention that I am not English native and it was pretty hard for me to write this tutorial in English. I did my best, but if you cannot understand something or found some grammar error please let me know :)

LEGO-Digital-Designer-Tips-02.jpg

Interesting article.

In terms of grammar, I noticed that that you should of said "building" instead of "builder" in the first paragraph. There were also instances were punctuation could have been better utilized. And redundancies existed in the introductions of some subjects. The article still communicated the point accurately though.

Edited by TrentonC

Thanks for producing this. I learned something useful!

I am glad you like it :)

Interesting article.

In terms of grammar, I noticed that that you should of said "building" instead of "builder" in the first paragraph. There were also instances were punctuation could have been better utilized. And redundancies existed in the introductions of some subjects. The article still communicated the point accurately though.

Thx.

Fixed "builder".

I am aware of some redundancies. Although they don't sound so bad in English? Or do they? ;)

The article still communicated the point accurately though.

Good to hear. That's the most important :)

I did set the advance shading to max and now my LDD won't start, it said it can't load it's assets :hmpf_bad:

EDIT : Nevermind. :classic:

Edited by Superg1207