lightningtiger

Wedding Table Decoration Set

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Looking at Brickset a moment ago I discovered this......now say AW, THAT'S CUTE ! :wink:

853340-1.jpg

Brickset

Now who doesn't want that bride in their collection with different hair pieces.

I know I want a set, I'll place an order for one A.S.A.P. ! :grin:

Brick On.....while singing...."Hear comes the bride....." :wink:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I don't care what the box says, if I was getting married again, that would be going on the cake baby! It's just too cute. :wub:

I'll look into getting it soon before you get the idea of marrying someone else... :hmpf_bad:

I just want to get my hands onto this set as soon as I can! I will like to give this to a friend of mine. :wub:

If I'd seen this about a year ago... :sadnew:

Oh well, we managed to LEGOify the wedding quite nicely anyway.

I'd still quite like this as it looks like a very sweet set, and I like the representation of the wedding dress, too.

That is so cute! I'm getting married next year and I'm really tempted to get this - now if only I could custom-order it to match our colors...

What an awesome little thing, just brilliant. :sweet:

Oh well, we managed to LEGOify the wedding quite nicely anyway.

I'm intrigued.. mind if I ask how?? :classic:

I'm going to need to get one of these before this time next year, for fairly obvious reasons. If someone comes across one, or finds a source within Canada, I'd be psyched, as the price quoted there is perfectly lovely, but I fear what it might end up at on Bricklink. Do these "Legoland" items show up at Lego stores?

I'm intrigued.. mind if I ask how?? :classic:

No worries, I posted all about it in my introductory post.

Wade past all the waffle about me :wink: and there's a bit about the wedding towards the end, with a couple of pics. :sweet:

I would probably have liked to include this table decoration somewhere in the decorations, it seems like a good idea that TLG should perhaps make more it widely available.

This is pretty amazing. I'm not totally happy with how the bride's dress is made (the 1x1 cheese wedges give the slope an awful "jump" as it reaches the back, and it would have been better with a single 1x2 double-cheese-slope anyway), but overall she's a gorgeous design. The groom, in contrast, uses mostly pre-existing parts (his torso is the Series 1 Magician's torso), and has less customization potential, but he's still awesome looking. The best thing is that being LEGO, people can customize the minifigures to look like them!

If/when I get married I won't rule this out as a possibility.

I actually think this is a bit disappointing. The crown looks pretty tacky and the wedding dress trail looks like poor guy is marrying a pre-2003 Jabba the Hutt custom fig! Also, why is she marrying a magician? I'm hoping the CMF range will bring us a better bride and groom figs. The bride should have a bouquet with all the same coloured flowers (perhaps something not yet already a flower like light blue or a rare purple). The groom should have a less goofy mouth and if he has to wear a hat it should be grey with a black band. Also he shouldn't wear gloves.

I like the female torso and printed slope. I wouldn't buy the set though.

Just seen one on bricklink going for $30.00. outrageous.

Edited by Brickenhead-town-dweller