ItsaBRICKS

MOC: Police Station (WIP)

Hey guys,

My newest project is a Police Station for my Lego town. It's still a work in progress; need to get a few more windows and the interior needs some major work.

Quick overview shot

yTIWYVi.jpg?1

Right Side

UuBgewz.jpg?1

Left Side (This is where I need more windows)

r95ZK7K.jpg?1

Ground Floor

mlgPiat.jpg

Second Floor (Needs an actual interior)

UkPu0D0.jpg

Third Floor (could still use a little work)

PNplbws.jpg

That's it for now. I'll update with interior pics later.

Any suggestions for what to put in that blank space on the second floor? And any ways to change the middle part of the roof over the balcony area? Not quite sure how to go about making that look better.

Comments always appreciated. Thanks!

Nice work. I'd make the second floor an office/lounge area for officers to come back and file their paperwork... a few desks/computers, coffee machine, vending machine, something like that. Maybe also a bathroom :)

Nice start to your project...I like the corner aspect you have developed and looks like your heading in the right direction. I like the ground floor brick reveals at the windows.

Just a wee point on your vehicle...and don't take it personally as it's been a point I like to chuck in when I see it. I would try and develop a more realistic or bespoke vehicle for your modular design. I personally feel that the stock Lego cars in particular, fit a certain mould to suit playability and robustness of design (chunkier tyres, 4-wide chassis etc). There are some fantastic vehicle designers, especially in Town....ER0L for one....that have many designs you could look at for inspiration.

Also maybe work on the Signage at the upper floor, the wee sign at the entrance works well, but the one up high bit be a wee bit too small.

Cant wait to see this progress.

Nice start to your project...I like the corner aspect you have developed and looks like your heading in the right direction. I like the ground floor brick reveals at the windows.

Just a wee point on your vehicle...and don't take it personally as it's been a point I like to chuck in when I see it. I would try and develop a more realistic or bespoke vehicle for your modular design. I personally feel that the stock Lego cars in particular, fit a certain mould to suit playability and robustness of design (chunkier tyres, 4-wide chassis etc). There are some fantastic vehicle designers, especially in Town....ER0L for one....that have many designs you could look at for inspiration.

Also maybe work on the Signage at the upper floor, the wee sign at the entrance works well, but the one up high bit be a wee bit too small.

Cant wait to see this progress.

Yeah, that's just a stock car. Never really dabbled in custom cars. Maybe now is the time to start!

Nice work. I'd make the second floor an office/lounge area for officers to come back and file their paperwork... a few desks/computers, coffee machine, vending machine, something like that. Maybe also a bathroom :)

All good suggestions. Especially the bathroom.