Sign in to follow this  
tazzy007

closing down my Bricklink store

Hi All

Just to let anyone who is interested to know i'm closing down my Bricklink store so i have loads of parts going cheap. I also have lots on Ebay things like poly bags(33 new sealed) new mini figures(23 plus 11 monster chauffer coffin cars no mini figures with then and 8 micro figs), used mini figures, 2kg of used Lego and base plates(that's 1 job lot) 17 various series mini figures in packets, and 9 various poly bags all for sale.

http://www.bricklink...ore.asp?p=tazzy

Link to my store.

If you want to buy anything of either site message me on here and i will give you my user names for both sites.

Reason i'm selling is i just want to kick back chill out n build as I haven't been able to for a long time.

Cheers

Tazzy

Edited by tazzy007

Hi All

I have just finished sorting out 11 star wars box sets they are

7667 Imperial dropship

7959 Geonosiam starfighter

7748 Corporate alliance tank droid

8092 Luke's land speeder.

7778 Midi scale millennium falcon

7754 Home on man calamani

9674 Naboo starfighter and naboo

9675 Sebulba's podracer and tatoonie

9676 Tie Interceptor and deathstar

They are all complete with box Instructions and mini figure.

7151 Sith Infillrator no box but does have Instructions and mini figure.

7119 Twinpod cloud car no box but does have Instructions and mini figure.

Im looking for about £200.00p or very nearest offer. Please be aware that the shipping cost will be very high as the weight is 5kg.If you are interested in them please message me on here and we can work something out espcially if you want to come and pick them up.

Cheers

Tazzy

Would you be able to PM a price for all of the technic elements from your Bricklink store?

Or if you have any technic sets feel free to tell me,if the price is good I may take those off you. :sweet:

I was going to buy some items from your store but realised you don't send to Singapore. oh...

Hi

Just to let you all know my ebay items have sold. I still have parts for sale in my BrickLink store.

cheers

Tazzy