JCC1004

Have you ever experienced paranormal activity?

I got this idea from reading Forresto's post in the random facts about you thread. The subject of paranormal activity has always fascinated me. I've had some small things and my family has encounter a lot of it. I don't want a bunch of this: "I don't believe in this stuff yadda yadda yadda...." I'll post some of mine and my family's when I have more time. I'd love to hear your's. Post away!

Thanks,

JCC1004

EDIT: I'm particularly talking about mainly ghosts, spirits, UFOs, etc. :wink:

Edited by JCC1004

Well, I'm a magician, so duh. :tongue: I make paranormal things happen all the time. That's essentially the art, so yes on the experienced and created sides.

Heh hehe. Oops

I really love to read about it, it has to be the biggest reading material of all the books I have red.

But I like to draw line there, I mean I would not like to encounter some sort of paranormal experience, I am not ready for it.

Every single paranormal story is interesting to me, and I keep reading about it almost every day.

If I have to chose the most interesting paranormal experience, it would have to be connected with UFOs.

I never get tired of that!

Well, I'm a magician, so duh. :tongue: I make paranormal things happen all the time. That's essentially the art, so yes on the experienced and created sides.

I guess I wasn't too clear. I'm talking about spirits, ghost, UFOs, etc.

Edited by JCC1004

I have one, and please dont try to start anything from this, because this 100% happened, and there is no logical cause for it either. My Rabbi from school told this to me, and he showed me the proof. He told me that one night, his sister was coughing violently, and it seemed bad, but my rabbis parents decided not to tell anyone that she was ill, or to call a hospital. he next morning, she seemed much better, and there was a fax in the machine from Israel. A very spiritual and famed rabbi had sent my rabbi's father saying that 'your daughter almost died last night, I prayed for her and she should be fine.' This is really true, and there is no way that rabbi could have been contacted, he wasn't even connected to the family at all.

I guess I wasn't too clear. I'm talking about spirits, ghost, UFOs, etc.

Oh, I thought you meant any unexplainable events.

In that case, not really. Sorry 'bout that.

I have one, and please dont try to start anything from this, because this 100% happened, and there is no logical cause for it either. My Rabbi from school told this to me, and he showed me the proof. He told me that one night, his sister was coughing violently, and it seemed bad, but my rabbis parents decided not to tell anyone that she was ill, or to call a hospital. he next morning, she seemed much better, and there was a fax in the machine from Israel. A very spiritual and famed rabbi had sent my rabbi's father saying that 'your daughter almost died last night, I prayed for her and she should be fine.' This is really true, and there is no way that rabbi could have been contacted, he wasn't even connected to the family at all.

That's crazy! It's a good thing he prayed for her :classic:

I found some time since I'm not watching this Ebay auction anymore. :tongue:

1. My brother has seen a black shadow figure around my parents house a few years ago. It only happened twice. I have no clue what it was. He said it looked like a thin man about 6 foot high.

2. I had something of mine disappear and I found it years later in a couch. The last time I saw it was in a different room. things like this have happened a few times. I was building my Temple Escape and was missing a 1X4 dark tan tile. I looked around for it and shook my clothes out. I went to borrow one off another set. I then looked on the floor nect to me and it was sitting there with the borrowed one in my hand. I also lost a light saber and looked around the room and found nothing. I went back an hour later and it was right in the middle of the floor. I doesn't make sense.

3. My mom was close with one of her bosses when she worked at a bank. He passed away. She looked in his office that was locked up and the blind would move back and forth. One of her friends noticed in and told her after she left the company that it stopped.

4. My mom was driving her ex-husband to meet his brother. She then slammed on the brakes and couldn't dive. Her ex took the wheel and they found out that his brother had just died. My mom believes that she felt that.

5. My mom stayed with realities a lot and in one house she'd look down the stairs and a rocking chair would move back and forth on it's own. In the same house she was lying on a couch and felt something evil behind her and didn't look in fear.

That's all I can come up with for now.

Well, when I was 3 or 4 I was eating breakfast and I looked out my window when I saw my grandmother as an angel (she died from cancer years earlier :cry_sad: )

I feel like I am being watched when ever I go out, like there is a church across from my school and the I always feel like I am being watched from the secound story window.

I have slept well in the past but around a year ago I started to sleep very violently. I have been waking up with scratches/scars on my body but my mom says it is just my cat. But I only slightly doubt it.

Did I mention that my cat might be posesed :tongue: .

And JCC1004, I like your text color :tongue: .

Wow JCC1004 your mum has had heaps of paranormal activities happen to her.

I have seen lights in the sky that look like planes but they start and stop and turn on the spot.

I have slept well in the past but around a year ago I started to sleep very violently. I have been waking up with scratches/scars on my body but my mom says it is just my cat. But I only slightly doubt it.

And JCC1004, I like your text color :tongue: .

Weird, the same thing happens to me. I wake up and find little scratches on me

I have seen lights in the sky that look like planes but they start and stop and turn on the spot.

Sounds like a UFO case to me :alien:

I'm sensitive to spirit & have seen & experienced a LOT since I was about 8.

I have a notebook in which I've written almost everything I've experienced!

Amongst them are 62 manifestations (10 of which were animal!), 7 shadow figures, 19 "orbs" seen with my naked eye.

I've also heard a number of things, had a number of clairaudient experiences & been physically touched by spirit

One night, I saw two really bright lights passing through the sky really fast. They were too fast to be airplanes, so I thought it was some sort of celestial object. It might have even been a UFO :alien:

Some creepy things me, my sister, and brother-in-law have seen. Now firstly, they watch a lot of horror movies, but the last thing they would believe in is ghosts. I mean, My sister barfs at Harry Potter.

Now at my Brother-in-laws house one day, (I'm quoting what my sister said) My sister had woken up and saw a gray face outside the window, the face of my Borther-in-laws grandpa. She had never seen his face before. She woke my brother-in-law and when he looked it wasnt there. Later they looked in the photot album and she identified the face. Another time was when they were in our house with me, and no one elese was here, we standing inthe kitchen, and the door slammed violently and something fell off the table. No wind or anything.

Whether it's :alien: or not, who knows.

Brilliant subject JC! This is going to be very interesting especially sine i'm very interested in the paranormal.

My dad is a park ranger at general Robert E. Lees House, in Arlington Cemetary. There's a lot more history to it i'm not going to explain, and techniquely it was never really his house but instead owned by his wife. Sorry for that :tongue: , but when you're dad's a historian you pick things up :blush: . Anyways over the years strange things have been noticed there by him and co-workers. I will ost another one later on but his is the strangest.

• My dad one night had to close down the house after hours alone. He went into all the different rooms and turned out the lights. The last light he turned out was in the attic. He then locked everything up and started walking back to his office building across a big field of grass. Deciding to make sure everthing looked okay, he looked back at the "house" and everything was fine. It was night outside and he cotinued walking so he could start getting ready to come home. Before he went into the offices he noticed something, the light in the House's attic was on. He ran back to the house thinking that maybe a security guard had came but nobodywas in either the guard house or near the House. He went back up into the attic and the lamp there was switched on even though all the alarms and locks were still set like my dad left them.

Since this is a topic for the paranormal, I might as well post what I posted in the Random things about yourself topic.

• I've seen a ghost. After my grandpa died when I was young I saw his ghost out of the window. I must have been seven at the time, and I was with my parents who were staying with my grandmother up in michigan. My grandfather had cancer so my mom had originally stayed with my grandparents to help take care of him. We found out later that he was dying so my dad and me drove up to Michigan from DC to see him one last time. After he died we stayed up there temporarily to settle his affairs and to help my grandmother recover. The next day after he died, I was watching TV by myself and right out the window stood my grandpa. He looked normal and was looking inside at me. He then said "it's alright" and he vanished. My dad came into the room and asked me what I was looking at and I said "Grampa's outside.". My dad looked out the window and the "ghost" of my grandfather was gone. I asked my dad just the other day about this and he said I never saw imaginary things when I was a kid. I was imaginative but never saw things.

Well, I think it was just our imagination, but I might aswell say it.

I was staying in my parents country house with my girlfriend. We also had some friends. One night, I heard singing downstairs ( this is completely true ). I went down and just say the end of a white dress as I turned on the light. My girlfriend and friends also saw this, and one of them claimed he saw the whole figure walk down the corridor, which made me get a bit suspicious. The thing that really did it was the fact that when the house was demolished, there were human remains were found. I am serious about this.

I have more from my parents and personal accounts, but I'm on my iPhone so I'll tell them later.

But the thing is, there are normally rational explanations for them but I cannot find one for this.

This is getting pretty interesting. Some of you are being vague. I'd like if you actually told a story or two. :wink:

Brilliant subject JC! This is going to be very interesting especially sine i'm very interested in the paranormal.

I do see that you rewrote the your one story that inspired me to start this thread.

Well, I think it was just our imagination, but I might aswell say it.

The Crazy One, I doesn't matter if you think it was just your imaginations. It might not have. The fact you found human remains in your house is creepy.

Oh and about this war we're having- "I have not yet begun to fight" :tongue:

Edited by JCC1004

Well when I first found this topic, I though you were talking about the (in my opinion) awful movie. I made a catchphrase for whenever people talk about the movie, but I don't think it is site appropriate. :tongue:

Anyway, ghosts and aliens and such, I think all of the electric heaters in my house are cursed. I know it sounds stupid, but the heat vent in my bathroom makes strange shrieky noises that almost sound like they are talking to you when you turn it on.

I know it sounds stupid, but the heat vent in my bathroom makes strange shrieky noises that almost sound like they are talking to you when you turn it on.

Legolas.... I want... to make yooooou... warm! Coooome to me.... Legolas... I will not... let you be cooooold!

As for me, I've never had any paranormal experiences, thank God. It's super freaky; but I enjoy watching the reality shows like Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel, and Ghost Hunters International and American on SyFy. And the Ghost Lab show on who-knows-what-channel.

But the scariest thign that's ever happened to me was thinking I was hearing voices and stuff, but that was after I watched a marathon of Ghost adventures at night, and when I turned the lights and TV off... things got creepy. ;_;

Okay, I don't believe in stuff like that. (Ghosts, UFO's etc.)

But I have seen something in the sky flying. It was like something with a head. I thought it was an angel, but I am not sure, it might have been lights.

These are all cool things, and I'm not going to doubt anyone, but does anyone have a story with a some sort of proof? I mean, for instance, with the one I told, that fax is real and not made up at all, it actually came from Israel and wasn't a coincidence.

Man paranormal activity runs in my family. And it freaks me out! whenever I just think of the things that have happened it sends chills down my body. :oh3: First off whenever my cousin was really tiny he got a balloon shaped like a cartoon character and one night he saw the balloon floating across the halls going in and out of room. He walked out to see it and it came towards him! He called it "CASPER" when he finally thought it was a ghost and it started following him around and stuff. Finally he went to his older sister Staci's room and she woke up and saw him with the balloon. Then he said "Give Staci a kiss Casper." and sure enough it went over to Staci and the mouth of the character touched her cheek. After that the balloon floated in the corner of the room high enough to touch the ceiling and stayed floating that high for about a month until it popped. :oh: Both of my cousins say this is true. Later they were playing with an Ouija board and found out that the ghost's name is Cobb Baker and the ghost has followed him ever since.

Okay tons of things have happened to my dad for example one time his friend got possessed while playing with an Ouija board and snapped out of it a while later but he wont tell me much else.But to this very day he denies that it was a ghost.

Now for my experiences.

Once I went into my room and all of my boyscout pics were on the bed with my art book in the center and the other photo's around it like a frame. The next day the chair in my room was on the opposite side it normally was and the boyscout pics were in the same exact order they were the time before! :sing:

I was playing with lego a while later and heard a loud *CLAP* behind me! When I looked back nothing was there. A few weeks later I couldn't sleep it was probably 2am and from right next to me I heard a *CLAP*!

One time my sister's room door which is right across from the bathroom was opened and while I was bushing my teeth I saw a little girl in a big white dress walk across the the door way and I blink a couple of times and she was still there slowly walking across I was paralyzed with shock while it was happening of coarse. I then got the heck out of there as fast as I could ran down stairs and my mom and dad where on the couch and I looked and my sister was in the basement! :sad:

Shortly afterward I was cleaning my lego room and just out of the doorway (Where I heard the clap earlier) my dad's shop-vac rolled across the room and I saw it happen. During the party that same day my friend Zack reported seeing light zip across the air (Orbs) and I didn't even tell him about the ghostly stuff before! I was telling my friend Damon about it while everybody else was asleep and suddenly we both froze at the same time and asked at almost the same time "Did you here that?" we both heard a groaning noise.

Several other things have happened but nothing notable (Two of my cousins heard breathing around them when nobody was around a my house) but I haven't had very very much paranormal activity happen at my house for about a year.

And here is worst for last. (A demon)

When I was very small I had what I thought was Pavor Nocturnous or "Night Terror's" About creature's called "Hand Kongs" they were basically long arms that came out of walls ceilings and floors and moved like snakes and had black sleeves and red fingernails they completely terrified me as a kid because they would come in my bad dreams and be an unfortunate surprise in my good dreams basically they would take people back into the walls with them and you'd never see the person again. Anyway that has nothing to do with the demon. I went to a psychiatrist for my terrible dreams but my most horrible dreams would repeat themselves about once or twice every 2 weeks (I still remember what they were about!) but one of them I had after my cousin's mom stayed at my Grandma's house (His mom does witchcraft you know demons and stuff) and one night I stayed over there and had a horrible dream. Okay so me and my cousin jason are in his play closet in his room and suddenly we hear music that freaks both of us out and it keeps playing! We immediately start trying to run down stairs but the horrible evil music is getting louder and is following us! And a horrible monster ( never saw it in the dream) was the music and every time it would catch up to us and I would wake up. I had this dream about 20+ times as a kid and after they moved out of that hose the nightmare stopped happening. And just a couple months ago I found out that the only witchcraft she did in that house is she played evil satanic songs on piano out of here witchcraft book. :angry:

Edited by computerbug

I talked more to my dad so he explained to me exactly what happened so I added some of what he said onto what I originally remembered. I've been thinking about it more and more recently, and it's kind've irked me. It was a very profound experience and yet I just feel strange all over when I think about it.

Other strange things that has happened to my dad is hearing pacing in General Lee's bedroom when there was nothing or nobody in there. Coworkers of his have heard voices, or pacing when they were the only people there. Sometimes they would even smell the perfume (which is'nt in production anymore) that one of the Lee girls would wear.

My dad also knew a night guard at the House, who admittedly was a little touched in the head, who claimed to have seen spirits. He also said that sometimes he heard the slave's babies crying. My dad never pressed on these claims by asking him questions, so it's impossibe to know.

I have a few more but these are good for today.

Hers one that I thought of. It really freaked me out and I almost called the cops. One day I was home alone, and my parents were on their way home. It was about 11:57 PM, so almost midnight. There was about an inch of dnow on the ground. I walked past the window to my room to se up for a video review for youtube the next day. As I looked outside, a black corvette, convertibl with the top down, plled into my drivway; My parents had taken a white mercedez. I had never seen the car before, but I watched intently. It had diasspeaered behind the garage door, and I would only be able of see it if I went to another window. I was going to go look out, but at that moment my parents came home. They hadn't seen anything. Next day I went outside and I couldn't find anything that could have been from a car, but no signs.

As for seeing a driver, I could not, it was far too dark and snowing.

The Crazy One, I doesn't matter if you think it was just your imaginations. It might not have. The fact you found human remains in your house is creepy.

I know right? My girlfriend couldn't sleep for a week. Oh about that other stuff.

Here's one from my parents own.

They were sleeping one night. My mum woke up. At the end of her bed, illuminated by the dim light from the hall, she could clearly make out a figure. She turned on the light. Pfft. It was gone. This happened over a period of a month, both my parents encountering this ' figure ', but each time it apparently got closer. :look: I am afraid I have no I dea if this is true, but I am pretty sure it is, my parents would tell a lie to a 20 year old, would they? :oh:

This is another personal account. This was from when I was younger, like much younger. I was staying in a massive mansion in France with my friends and family. One night, I got up, not being able to breathe. I could barely catch my breath. It was like I was being choked. I turned on the light, and it stopped. Again, like my old tale of terror, my friend expierenced it aswell, but when we moved to another room, it stopped. :sceptic:

Sorry they are a bit short.

Strangley, even though I have encountered many ' ghostly figures ', I have never once encountered a UFO, and TBH, I believe there is far less substance to those claims. There is a possibility that when a human dies, the electrical activity in the brain can still go on, but aliens would have to travel millions upon billions of years to reach us, by which time they would have probabley evolved. :laugh:

I hope you get nightmares my friends.......hehe just joking.:grin:

Edited by The crazy one