HumanPackMule

What are you afraid of?

Just stupid threads. Don't let this become one or I'll have to pound the life out of it. :laugh:

Sprouted potatoes. Those translucent purplish tendrils are a bit unnerving especially when they fill the bag having grown out of just a few spuds at the bottom of it.

It's a pretty weird fear. I don't particularly have any others.

I'm seriously afraid of accidentally using a piece of megabloks in one of my MOCs :grin:

Cheers,

Ralph

I'm seriously afraid of accidentally using a piece of megabloks in one of my MOCs :grin:

Cheers,

Ralph

Same here. :grin: ~LW 8~

Flying. I hate it but I love to travel so I have a strong belief in facing ones fears (with a little alcohol and something to relax you) :classic:

:oh3: :oh3: I love flying! It's fantastic! Well maybe that's just me. :sad: ~LW 8~

Dimethylmercury and other strong poisons, like cyanides, azides, fluorides and cyanogen halides. They really creep me out. :wacko:

Wow, that is one heck of a neurotoxin. Makes it's way through pvc latex and more, and apparently tastes sweet, you would never know...

Now to think of that, I am somewhat afraid of drinking something, like punch, that is just sitting there. I'm a little paranoid... :look:

Heights. I'm scared to death of heights. :sad: I can't even look up at a flag pole without getting dizzy.

Funny thing is though, i really want to sky dive and bungy jump. I'm hoping that will fix my fear.

Dying and achieving none of my goals. (My goals are a secret so don't ask. :wink: )

Siegfried. :laugh:

Like he's said before, if someone pulls his whiskers, he can get pretty mean. :grin:

:laugh: Nah, I'm harmless providing you don't waste my time, preventing me from achieving my... wait a minute you are wasting my time! :angry:

( :wink: )

I am afraid of anything that makes sounds whenever nothing is there to make a sound that happens a lot in my house I am also a partial germiphobe I wash my hands and face roughly once every 30 minutes I am also afraid of demons. Come to think of it I am just really paranoid. :look:

And you guys are just scared of Siegefried because he's friends with the martians. :alien:

Edited by computerbug

:laugh: Nah, I'm harmless providing you don't waste my time, preventing me from achieving my... wait a minute you are wasting my time! :angry:

( :wink: )

Okay, fine, I'll just say that I'm afraid of walruses. :wink:

Computerbug, I don't believe in extraterrestrials or germs, or demons for that matter. :laugh:

EDIT: I'm also afraid of Arthas' signature. :look:

Edited by Striker™

My chemistry teacher leaving 18 molar HCL on the classroom counter. :look:

-Military Drafting

-Death to those close and myself

-Fast motion(rough rollar coasters)

-Dentists

-Disease

Secrets revealed.

Oh, and jalepenos. XD

Thanks. It was from a coffee vending machine I saw while in Japan a few weeks ago.

I'm more afarid of it because I don't know what the writing means, I'm actually liking the cheerful guy. :laugh:

Fear? What is this Fear you speak of?

My chemistry teacher leaving 18 molar HCL on the classroom counter. :look:

Ouch.

Stauder.

Anything outside of the Bionicle forums. Wait a minute... :oh:... meh, I'm too lazy to write something witty, so I'm just gonna female canine around about it! :tongue:

Computerbug, I don't believe in extraterrestrials or germs, or demons for that matter. :laugh:

But Siegefried does talk to martians he told me himself! Are you calling him a liar! :oh:

Oh yeah! I'm also afraid of Fabuland coming back! :oh: It had the scariest minifigs of all time and was pretty dumb and pointless. To me it seemed like a huge flop. :tongue: