Ever since I returned from the dark ages, I've admired the beautiful long dresses on female minifigs, and after getting the Fantasy Era Princess, I decided to collect them all.
To this date, there are twelve individual printed dresses (with a thirteenth on it's way with the freshly announced Imperial Flagship), and now I've finally managed to get all of them. Not an easy task, since most of them are unique to a single expensive and/or rare set.
Here they are, as presented by the ~Twelve LEGO Princesses~
On the left, we have the following dresses:
1. The dark bley statue's dress from the Harry Potter set 4751 Marauder's Map
2. Governor's daughter's white dress from the new Pirates set 6243 Brickbeard's Bounty.
3. The tan and brown maid's dress from the Fantasy Era sets 7979 Castle Advent Calendar and 10193 Medieval Market Village.
4. Troll shaman's ragged brown dress from the Fantasy Era set 7097 Trolls' Mountain Fortress.
5. Queen Leonora's and the blacksmith's wife's red and blue dress from the Castle sets 6098 King Leo's Castle and 3739 Blacksmith Shop.
6. The Crownies' princess' dark blue dress from the Fantasy Era set 7093 Skeleton Tower and the two Fantasy Era chess sets.
And on the right are these following dresses:
7. The decorative blue dress of the queen of the Crownies from the Fantasy Era set 7079 Drawbridge Defense.
8. Professor Trelawney's blue dress from the Harry Potter set 4757 Hogwart's Castle (2nd version).
9. Professor McGonagall's green dress from the Harry Potter set 4729 Dumbledore's Office.
10. Market woman's black and dark green dress from the Fantasy Era set 10193 Medieval Market Village.
11. Evil witch's black dress from the Fantasy Era set 7979 Castle Advent Calendar and the big Fantasy Era chess set.
12. The black and red dress of Willa the Witch from the Fright Knights' sets 2872 Witch and Fireplace, 6037 Witch's Windship, 6087 Witch's Magic Manor, 6097 Night Lord's Castle and 6031 Fright Force, making it the most common printed dress produced.
Hope you enjoyed this showcasing. Don't forget to answer the poll, for I want to know how many of these do you own?
EDIT: As time has passed, even more dresses have been released for me to collect, and now I've got all 18 of them (plus the two merpeople also pictured here).
13. Captain's daughter's light blue dress from the Pirates set 10210 Imperial Flagship.
14. Kingdoms princess' white and red dress from the Kingdoms set 7947 Prison Tower Rescue.
15. Kingdoms queen's red and gold dress from the 7952 Kingdoms Advent Calendar.
16. The green-skinned witch's black dress from the Collectible Minifigures Series 2.
19. Bellatrix Lestrange's gothic black dress from the upcoming Harry Potter set 4840 The Burrow.
18. The updated fleshy Professor McGonagall's dark green dress from the upcoming Harry Potter set 4842 Hogwarts Castle (4th version).
EDIT 2: As of September 2011, there are 24 printed dresses released, double the amount that this topic originally portrayed. There are also four different merpeople currently.
19) Geisha's red dress from Collectable Minifigures Series 4
20) Elizabeth Swann's dark red dress from PotC set 4181 Isla de la Muerta.
21) Narcissa Malfoy's black dress from HP set 4865 Forbidden Forest.
22) Professor Sprout's dark tan dress from HP set 4867 Hogwarts.
23) Peasant woman's light blue dress from Kingdoms set 7189 Mill Village Raid.
24) Egyptian queen's white dress from Collectable Minifigures Series 5.
Edited by Rufus, 20 November 2011 - 03:43 PM.