Jump to content


Kaliphlin Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
2781 replies to this topic

#1176 Gabe

Gabe

  • Green capital G


    Posts: 1433
    Joined: 21-July 10
    Member: 12135
    Country: Australia

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:11 PM

View PostCadarnosaurus Rex, on 28 May 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

Think what you will of Avalonia, we are just doing what's right and standing up for the people of Historica.

We do not want war, we don't want to lose good soldiers but if Nocturnus needs our help we will fight along side the men of Nocturnus.

We have an army camped on the Nocturnus borders and we await orders from Nocturnus. If they need us we will be there for them.

The same goes for every other Land, we will always be there to help out if you are in danger, that we promise.

You all may mock and think we are warmongers but when it comes to the crunch and lands of Historica are threatened, we will be the ones who will be the first there to lay down their lives to defend it!

It's true we do enjoy battle, you can't fight a battle half hearted, you need to be focused and my warriors are the best at what we do!

So frown on Avalonia all you want, but when you are in trouble, remember its us who will always be there to watch your backs!

REX


If only it were that simple... "the Drow are bad, wipe out the Drow and you wipe out the problem."  :sceptic: I agree that Yavonnel is a reckless, ruthless leader with an appitite for expansion, but i wonder how many other lords of Historica would accept those adjectives as tributes to thier ability? I too fear that there is a new enemy rising in Historica, but it doesn't seem clear to me where the real threat lies, or how it may best be combated. In short, i'm not sure that we should be wasting our strength in open war before we need to.

As regards this current conflict, Peregrinus is staying neutral at the moment, at the behest of our great Kaliphlin leader. We still operate our embassy, "The easternmost star", in Nocturnus and shall be monitoring the situation from there. Civilian refugees from the conflict can apply for aid and protection at our embassy, and we shall study the feasibility of sending aid ships if the need arises. Visitors from both Avalonia and Nocturnus will still be welcomed to Berigora, but travel away from the city itself will be temporarily curtailled for visitors. Any fighting between visiting Avalonians and Nocturnians will not be tolerated, on pain of immediate expulsion from our territories. In addition, any foriegn ship captain caught engaging in or inciting violence in Peregrinian ports or waters shall have thier ship confiscated and be invited to swim home.  :devil:

Edited by gabe, 29 May 2012 - 12:12 PM.

Erudhalion Sansael, Admiral of the Kaliphlin fleet. Peregrinus for Kaliphlin!
Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image

#1177 hellboy

hellboy

    Posts: 58
    Joined: 07-December 11
    Member: 22884
    Country: Germany

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

This war is also important for your guild, too. When Avalonia fall there will be no rise and the Drow are greedy of power and violence and so you will be the next.

The Drow attack plunder and pillage the land. Look here

Edited by hellboy, 29 May 2012 - 06:36 PM.

Sorry for my bad english

"Hellboy - The Warlord" for Avalonia

#1178 Maxim I

Maxim I

  • Hippy kicker


    Posts: 2282
    Joined: 30-November 11
    Member: 22634
    Country: Kaliphlanders

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

View Posthellboy, on 29 May 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

Posted Image
This war is also important for your guild, too. When Avalonia fall there will be no rise and the Drow are greedy of power and violence and so you will be the next.

The Drow attack plunder and pillage the land. Look here

I have to disappoint you, Kaliphlin is one of the most safe places at Historica nowadays and it will be like that even after Avalonia falls :classic:

Even if there would come gates like that here in Kaliphlin, the creatures will not be adapted to the overdosis of light they will see. The sun and the deserts are strong alliances of Kaliphlin. :wink:
It is even like she is shining more brighter and brighter every day, while it is becoming darker and darker in the other Guilds...

And without us, the Drow would have a lot of trouble as they need us as tradepartners, just like Avalonia and Mitgardia needs us :classic:

Ooh, and by the way, the Drow are not using all their power right now...

Lord Damaximus of Stedor, loyal to the guild of KALIPHLIN!


East Stedor  - West Stedor

Posted Image   Posted Image
my flickr: http://www.flickr.co...s/76053512@N04/


#1179 Kayne

Kayne

    Posts: 961
    Joined: 01-January 12
    Member: 23719
    Country: Michiphlin

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

Weren't we supposed to have some sort of prelude announcement yesterday?

MoonLord Kha-Lord of Ras-El-Ahken-Kaliphlin
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

My MOCpagesMy Flickrhttp://www.bricklink...p=darkenrahl_17 Kayne is able(Bricklink)


#1180 Mike S

Mike S

  • New Daddy!


    Posts: 1608
    Joined: 13-February 12
    Member: 26273
    Country: Florida, USA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:14 PM

View PostKayne, on 29 May 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

Weren't we supposed to have some sort of prelude announcement yesterday?


Its always a day late! :laugh:  Anyway I think everyone is expecting something soon since there are so many members on right now....

Come explore the lands of the Guilds of Historica

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#1181 de Gothia

de Gothia

  • Still really, really, REALLY wants to join Nocturnus.


    Posts: 2009
    Joined: 25-May 11
    Member: 18035
    Country: Sweden

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

View PostKayne, on 29 May 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

Weren't we supposed to have some sort of prelude announcement yesterday?

It´s the Drows fault! Always blame the Drow!! :wink: :laugh:

de Gothia of Avalonia



My Flickr


#1182 Mike S

Mike S

  • New Daddy!


    Posts: 1608
    Joined: 13-February 12
    Member: 26273
    Country: Florida, USA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:53 PM

I did my first pick a brick the beginning of this month and got 5  large cartons of light grey 2x4s and now I have 2 orc forges on the way.... its been a pretty good month Legowise for me.... now just waiting to see the intro for challenge 4. I'm heading home soon so maybe I'll have to wait until tomorrow...

Come explore the lands of the Guilds of Historica

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#1183 NiceMarmot

NiceMarmot

  • Constellation Encyclopedia


    Posts: 1097
    Joined: 27-December 10
    Member: 14945
    Country: Califlin

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

View PostMikel Kalores, on 29 May 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

I did my first pick a brick the beginning of this month and got 5  large cartons of light grey 2x4s and now I have 2 orc forges on the way....
"cartons"?  How many 2x4s in each carton?  Sounds like a lot of bricks!
Tafik Regex Marmota, Kaliphlin Guild, Master Cartographer

#1184 Kayne

Kayne

    Posts: 961
    Joined: 01-January 12
    Member: 23719
    Country: Michiphlin

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

I'm jealous on the Orc Forges!  I have Helm's Deep, but still saving my pennies for Orc Forge and Uruk-Hai Army sets.  Should be able to order them mid-June.  The armor in Orc Forge with the White Hand printing is what I really want now!

MoonLord Kha-Lord of Ras-El-Ahken-Kaliphlin
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

My MOCpagesMy Flickrhttp://www.bricklink...p=darkenrahl_17 Kayne is able(Bricklink)


#1185 Mike S

Mike S

  • New Daddy!


    Posts: 1608
    Joined: 13-February 12
    Member: 26273
    Country: Florida, USA

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

View Postgedren_y, on 29 May 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

Sorry for the second post, but I had to share this. Inspiration struck, but I don't have all the parts.

I like that design!


NiceMarmot - I meant large cup... :blush:  I think I was only able to get 139 in each and filled remaining space with 1x1 round plates.

Edited by Mikel Kalores, 30 May 2012 - 02:23 PM.

Come explore the lands of the Guilds of Historica

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#1186 NiceMarmot

NiceMarmot

  • Constellation Encyclopedia


    Posts: 1097
    Joined: 27-December 10
    Member: 14945
    Country: Califlin

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:36 PM

View PostMikel Kalores, on 30 May 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

NiceMarmot - I meant large cup... :blush:  I think I was only able to get 139 in each and filled remaining space with 1x1 round plates.
Next time you do a PAB cup, check out this method for packing in the 2x4s -- 169 of them in a large cup!
Tafik Regex Marmota, Kaliphlin Guild, Master Cartographer

#1187 Mike S

Mike S

  • New Daddy!


    Posts: 1608
    Joined: 13-February 12
    Member: 26273
    Country: Florida, USA

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostNiceMarmot, on 30 May 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Next time you do a PAB cup, check out this method for packing in the 2x4s -- 169 of them in a large cup!

Yes I had printed that out but I left the paper home.  :sceptic:  I hadn't really looked at the details so did my best to recreate how it was supposed to be done from memory...

Come explore the lands of the Guilds of Historica

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#1188 Si-MOCs

Si-MOCs

  • SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP!


    Posts: 2977
    Joined: 13-March 11
    Member: 16567
    Country: ▒♠▒

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:05 AM

Sdair Zuuree that is an AWESOME window! really unique method.

Lord Damaximus Thanks for delivering my paper! Interesting editorial read... It did provoke some debate at the Flagg household.... but I digress...

Also Everlast is quite the fortress, hopefully the I.A.M.S. shall be useful in the future...

Mikel and Tafik I call BS on that cheat sheet... I present Exhibit A: PAB Grenade:

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image
I'd seek professional help - but I spent the money on LEGO. | flickr

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


#1189 Hyler Talliwell

Hyler Talliwell

  • Master Sculpturer


    Posts: 272
    Joined: 29-January 12
    Member: 25152

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:14 AM

I did a packing method like that at a Florida Lego store where they had white 1x10 and 1x8 bricks. I fit about 40+ of each in one large cup.

#1190 purpleparadox

purpleparadox

    Posts: 1610
    Joined: 20-February 12
    Member: 26763
    Country: Canada

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:09 AM

Posted the first chapter of my story, journeying to provide supplies in the war.

Beginning the Journey

Hope you like it, the next few chapters are going to get interesting!

Posted Image


#1191 NiceMarmot

NiceMarmot

  • Constellation Encyclopedia


    Posts: 1097
    Joined: 27-December 10
    Member: 14945
    Country: Califlin

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

View PostSi-MOCs, on 31 May 2012 - 01:05 AM, said:

Mikel and Tafik I call BS on that cheat sheet... I present Exhibit A: PAB Grenade:
I've used it to get 169 2x4 bricks before. It's a tight fit, and the sides of the cup distort a bit. The top layer sticks up above the top of the cup, but you can still get the lid down over it, although you do have to get them to aggressively tape it down. I've even got that page bookmarked on my iPhone, so I can call it up in the store for reference.  In the US, it works out to just under $0.09 per brick (not counting whatever else you can get in the cup), which is a better price for tan, LBG, DBG, and dark-red than I've ever seen on BrickLink.
Tafik Regex Marmota, Kaliphlin Guild, Master Cartographer

#1192 Medic!!!

Medic!!!

    Posts: 52
    Joined: 09-April 12
    Member: 27856

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

The drow attack has come as no surprise for the Monks of Hrothgar. For it was fortold in the scrolls of prophecy! When the sons of skyrim historica go to war, they will return! Only one can stop them, the dragonborn magelight!
In other words, I am playing too much Skyrim and my camera isn't working so I can't post builds. ;(
But so far I have made some nice stuff, including an enchanted catapult and a necromancer.

Edited by Medic!!!, 31 May 2012 - 09:34 PM.

Firebreath the bard, Bjorn the barbarian brothers in arms and travellers of Kaliplin.
My flickr

#1193 Mike S

Mike S

  • New Daddy!


    Posts: 1608
    Joined: 13-February 12
    Member: 26273
    Country: Florida, USA

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:25 AM

Clive Harper came to see me and convinced me to help finance his Newspaper. I agreed and Kaliphlin Times will soon have an official facility. (MOC nearly complete) Inspiration struck and I also designed a printing press for him.

He just came out with a new issue. You can read it here: Kaliphlin News

Come explore the lands of the Guilds of Historica

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#1194 Maxim I

Maxim I

  • Hippy kicker


    Posts: 2282
    Joined: 30-November 11
    Member: 22634
    Country: Kaliphlanders

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:15 PM

View PostMikel Kalores, on 01 June 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

Clive Harper came to see me and convinced me to help finance his Newspaper. I agreed and Kaliphlin Times will soon have an official facility. (MOC nearly complete) Inspiration struck and I also designed a printing press for him.

He just came out with a new issue. You can read it here: Kaliphlin News

And also in this edition, Menshe Isra Ar wrote an article:

1 June

The Flight of The Dragons.

Written by Menshe Isra Ar, Professor Sociology and Psychology at the F.U.P. and the U.M.S.
Historic facts approved by Geshi Edeh Nis, Professor History at the F.U.P. and the U.M.S.


I ended my article in the previous edition by asking:
"what are the plans of Avalonia? Do they want to conquer all of Nocturnus pretending to fight only the Drow? Or are the men just afraid of their wife at home and are they just seeking distraction?"

Let us see if we can answer this question already.

A lot changed already. Mitgardia is now also in a state of war with the Drow. Many Mitgardians are sending troops to help the Avalonian villages. Keep this in mind for the rest of the article!

So Avalonia says they are sending their troops to Nocturnus. Avalonians who refused to do this are being remembered they made a promise a long time ago. So this would mean the troops of Avalonia are at the border of Nocturnus and their villages are unprotected... Avalonia states "that their troops will fight side by side with Nocturnian troops".
To help their Avalonian brothers, Mitgardia sent troops to Avalonia to protect these villages against raids.
Meanwhile, the first confrontations with the Drow are made. The first outpost of the Drow IN Nocturnus has been sieged by an Avalonian army.
So far, this all make sense. Nothing wrong with this...

But now comes the strange part:
Avalonia states now they have only 50 men at the border, only scouts! And they also state they are not sending troop into Nocturnus (yet)!!
So this means that everything they said earlier was just one big lie! This even would mean that their stories about attacking Drow outposts are just a big lie!!

This also means, that their troops are still inside Avalonia. So why are there so many Mitgardian reinforcments then in Avalonia???

But let us add one more fact before we start with my opinion:
Artorious Rex is summoning the Flight of the Dragon. The Flight of the Dragon is led by the most important Avalonians.
Their goal: forming the largest army Historica has ever seen! This all to remain the peace in Historica

So hold on, wait a minute...
The last time the Flight of the Dragon was summoned, it was to "bring peace into Avalonia". As a result they conquered Avalonia.
All important members of the Flight of the Dragon are now important Avalonians, all with their own lands and knights...

Now they are summoning their Flight again, but now to "bring peace into Historica".
For this, they will have to invade Nocturnus, as almost all Nocturnians are loyal to the Drow.
Will the men of the Flight of the Dragons become the next new leaders of Nocturnus? Just like they did when they conquered Avalonia?



note: The opinion of Menshe Isra Ar is not necessarily the one of "The Kaliphlin Times", The F.U.P. or the M.S.U.

Lord Damaximus of Stedor, loyal to the guild of KALIPHLIN!


East Stedor  - West Stedor

Posted Image   Posted Image
my flickr: http://www.flickr.co...s/76053512@N04/


#1195 Mike S

Mike S

  • New Daddy!


    Posts: 1608
    Joined: 13-February 12
    Member: 26273
    Country: Florida, USA

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

View PostDaMaximus, on 01 June 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

And also in this edition, Menshe Isra Ar wrote an article:

1 June

The Flight of The Dragons.

Written by Menshe Isra Ar, Professor Sociology and Psychology at the F.U.P. and the U.M.S.
Historic facts approved by Geshi Edeh Nis, Professor History at the F.U.P. and the U.M.S.


I ended my article in the previous edition by asking:
"what are the plans of Avalonia? Do they want to conquer all of Nocturnus pretending to fight only the Drow? Or are the men just afraid of their wife at home and are they just seeking distraction?"

Let us see if we can answer this question already.

A lot changed already. Mitgardia is now also in a state of war with the Drow. Many Mitgardians are sending troops to help the Avalonian villages. Keep this in mind for the rest of the article!

So Avalonia says they are sending their troops to Nocturnus. Avalonians who refused to do this are being remembered they made a promise a long time ago. So this would mean the troops of Avalonia are at the border of Nocturnus and their villages are unprotected... Avalonia states "that their troops will fight side by side with Nocturnian troops".
To help their Avalonian brothers, Mitgardia sent troops to Avalonia to protect these villages against raids.
Meanwhile, the first confrontations with the Drow are made. The first outpost of the Drow IN Nocturnus has been sieged by an Avalonian army.
So far, this all make sense. Nothing wrong with this...

But now comes the strange part:
Avalonia states now they have only 50 men at the border, only scouts! And they also state they are not sending troop into Nocturnus (yet)!!
So this means that everything they said earlier was just one big lie! This even would mean that their stories about attacking Drow outposts are just a big lie!!

This also means, that their troops are still inside Avalonia. So why are there so many Mitgardian reinforcments then in Avalonia???

But let us add one more fact before we start with my opinion:
Artorious Rex is summoning the Flight of the Dragon. The Flight of the Dragon is led by the most important Avalonians.
Their goal: forming the largest army Historica has ever seen! This all to remain the peace in Historica

So hold on, wait a minute...
The last time the Flight of the Dragon was summoned, it was to "bring peace into Avalonia". As a result they conquered Avalonia.
All important members of the Flight of the Dragon are now important Avalonians, all with their own lands and knights...

Now they are summoning their Flight again, but now to "bring peace into Historica".
For this, they will have to invade Nocturnus, as almost all Nocturnians are loyal to the Drow.
Will the men of the Flight of the Dragons become the next new leaders of Nocturnus? Just like they did when they conquered Avalonia?



note: The opinion of Menshe Isra Ar is not necessarily the one of "The Kaliphlin Times", The F.U.P. or the M.S.U.


Yes, I am planning to add that under a guest column heading.

Come explore the lands of the Guilds of Historica

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#1196 Niku

Niku

  • Wants two initials


    Posts: 1497
    Joined: 26-December 10
    Member: 14912
    Country: Guatemala

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

View PostDaMaximus, on 01 June 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

And also in this edition, Menshe Isra Ar wrote an article:

1 June

The Flight of The Dragons.

Written by Menshe Isra Ar, Professor Sociology and Psychology at the F.U.P. and the U.M.S.
Historic facts approved by Geshi Edeh Nis, Professor History at the F.U.P. and the U.M.S.


I ended my article in the previous edition by asking:
"what are the plans of Avalonia? Do they want to conquer all of Nocturnus pretending to fight only the Drow? Or are the men just afraid of their wife at home and are they just seeking distraction?"

Let us see if we can answer this question already.

A lot changed already. Mitgardia is now also in a state of war with the Drow. Many Mitgardians are sending troops to help the Avalonian villages. Keep this in mind for the rest of the article!

So Avalonia says they are sending their troops to Nocturnus. Avalonians who refused to do this are being remembered they made a promise a long time ago. So this would mean the troops of Avalonia are at the border of Nocturnus and their villages are unprotected... Avalonia states "that their troops will fight side by side with Nocturnian troops".
To help their Avalonian brothers, Mitgardia sent troops to Avalonia to protect these villages against raids.
Meanwhile, the first confrontations with the Drow are made. The first outpost of the Drow IN Nocturnus has been sieged by an Avalonian army.
So far, this all make sense. Nothing wrong with this...

But now comes the strange part:
Avalonia states now they have only 50 men at the border, only scouts! And they also state they are not sending troop into Nocturnus (yet)!!
So this means that everything they said earlier was just one big lie! This even would mean that their stories about attacking Drow outposts are just a big lie!!

This also means, that their troops are still inside Avalonia. So why are there so many Mitgardian reinforcments then in Avalonia???

But let us add one more fact before we start with my opinion:
Artorious Rex is summoning the Flight of the Dragon. The Flight of the Dragon is led by the most important Avalonians.
Their goal: forming the largest army Historica has ever seen! This all to remain the peace in Historica

So hold on, wait a minute...
The last time the Flight of the Dragon was summoned, it was to "bring peace into Avalonia". As a result they conquered Avalonia.
All important members of the Flight of the Dragon are now important Avalonians, all with their own lands and knights...

Now they are summoning their Flight again, but now to "bring peace into Historica".
For this, they will have to invade Nocturnus, as almost all Nocturnians are loyal to the Drow.
Will the men of the Flight of the Dragons become the next new leaders of Nocturnus? Just like they did when they conquered Avalonia?



note: The opinion of Menshe Isra Ar is not necessarily the one of "The Kaliphlin Times", The F.U.P. or the M.S.U.

You know in warfare one part of tactics is not providing the intelligence to enemies, so why should Avalonia give the Drow an exact number of troops?
The only ones that know that number for certain are the Leaders of both Guilds, and commander in field Lord de Gothia.
Those 50 scouts are a mix of some of  explorers and those other avalonian scouts from borders near Nocturnus.
"March divided fight concentrated"
"If you want peace prepare for war"

Your assumptions are all wrong, and those accusations should not to be spoken so lightly. Because one could question what is all of this direct critic attacks to Avalonia from Menshe Isra Ar, is he somehow benefit from just creating controversy and sell more papers? Or could be that hides more sinisters purposes?
Is he connected to Drow? Will he take his prize when all men are dead and the land ruined? Is he just a provocator between Kaliphlin and Avalonia?

Signed.
Baron Pyrrhicus from Avalonia.

Posted Image


Spoiler


#1197 Captain BeerBeard

Captain BeerBeard

  • Ringleader


    Posts: 1270
    Joined: 25-May 11
    Member: 18031
    Country: America

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

The Antyrian army has not left Avalonia unprotected. I have trained several war magi that themselves, are one man armie's. Avalonia is well protected and if there is need, I can start raising undead from our many graveyard's.

Zakon GoldBlade
Nocturnus Scoundrel

#1198 Maxim I

Maxim I

  • Hippy kicker


    Posts: 2282
    Joined: 30-November 11
    Member: 22634
    Country: Kaliphlanders

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

View PostNiku, on 01 June 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

You know in warfare one part of tactics is not providing the intelligence to enemies, so why should Avalonia give the Drow an exact number of troops?
The only ones that know that number for certain are the Leaders of both Guilds, and commander in field Lord de Gothia.
Those 50 scouts are a mix of some of explorers and those other avalonian scouts from borders near Nocturnus.
"March divided fight concentrated"
"If you want peace prepare for war"

Your assumptions are all wrong, and those accusations should not to be spoken so lightly. Because one could question what is all of this direct critic attacks to Avalonia from Menshe Isra Ar, is he somehow benefit from just creating controversy and sell more papers? Or could be that hides more sinisters purposes?
Is he connected to Drow? Will he take his prize when all men are dead and the land ruined? Is he just a provocator between Kaliphlin and Avalonia?

Signed.
Baron Pyrrhicus from Avalonia.

Please note this:

"note: The opinion of Menshe Isra Ar is not necessarily the one of "The Kaliphlin Times", The F.U.P. or the M.S.U."

As a member of a neutral Guild with freedom of speech, Menshe can say his opinion, just like every other Kaliphlin wise man can say his opinion :classic: These opinions are not necessarily those of the Kaliphlin Times or the city the speaker is related to.

As far as I know he never supported the Drow in his articles, he just ask questions by the way Avalonia is warfaring :classic:


And by the way:
If you accuse someone of being wrong, you have to prove why he is wrong. You don't have to try to attack his credibility...

View PostCaptain BeerBeard, on 01 June 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

The Antyrian army has not left Avalonia unprotected. I have trained several war magi that themselves, are one man armie's. Avalonia is well protected and if there is need, I can start raising undead from our many graveyard's.

Zakon GoldBlade

The Drow already did that for you if I remember right :laugh:

Lord Damaximus of Stedor, loyal to the guild of KALIPHLIN!


East Stedor  - West Stedor

Posted Image   Posted Image
my flickr: http://www.flickr.co...s/76053512@N04/


#1199 Mike S

Mike S

  • New Daddy!


    Posts: 1608
    Joined: 13-February 12
    Member: 26273
    Country: Florida, USA

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

View PostNiku, on 01 June 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

is he somehow benefit from just creating controversy and sell more papers? Or could be that hides more sinisters purposes?

Signed.
Baron Pyrrhicus from Avalonia.


As already stated in his article, Menshe Isra Ar has no direct relation with Kaliphlin Times other than writing guest columns...

Clive Harper, Chief Editor and Founder of Kaliphlin Times



@DaMaximus  - I updated Kaliphlin Times with links to your articles...

Edited by Mikel Kalores, 01 June 2012 - 03:18 PM.

Come explore the lands of the Guilds of Historica

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#1200 Lord Derfel Cadarn

Lord Derfel Cadarn

  • Lives in a pumpkin eat pumpkin world.


    Posts: 1393
    Joined: 10-March 09
    Member: 5528
    Country: United Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

As usual the tabloids are taking things out of context!

Let me clear things up.

When the Drow turned on Lord S the true Nocturnian leader, Avalonia sent over an army to aid Lord S and help bring things under control.
Not long after our army arrived, a force of Nocturnians led by Lord S and General Grimm, managed to crush a Drow city and bring things under control. We managed to help out and engaged in a few small skirmishes with the Drow.
We figured Lord S now had the Drow under control, so we withdrew our army out of Nocturnus and back to the border. There we waited for Lord Gothia to arrive with his men and we then left him with 50 warriors to guard the border and make sure the Drow do not try and sneak a force out of Nocturnus. The rest of the Avalonian army are traveling back home. We are now preparing a council and all of the Dragon Flight will be summoned as well as some high ranking warriors from Kaliphiln and Mitgardia who will stand as witnesses to what is discussed at the council.

We all feel something is not right and we are preparing for the worst. Yes we are assembling a large force, but it is not for our gain. If Historica is in need, then our army will answer the call and be there to assist any other guilds who need help.

We just want to help keep Historica safe.
  
Remember, we are all one step away from unlocking the most prized treasure of Historica, an object of incredible power. Can it really be this easy? I think not. There are many evils in this world and they would all like to get their hands on this treasure. We must be ready for anything!

REX
Posted Image     Posted Image                                                                          
                                    Lord Of The Dark Isle                 
                                                      My Flickr




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users