Sign in to follow this  
Darth Yogi

The New Snowtrooper.

This was an idea I had a little while ago but never had the prompt to take a shot, but now I do. This was also a chance to try and take a nice snow shot.

So I took the photo, and did a little photoshoping, and here it is. Enjoy.

The New Snowtrooper

5299149398_b31302e369_b.jpg

Thanks mods for hosting this contest, It got me more interested in photographing Lego, and have some more I will share soon.

Please C&C, and good luck to all. :thumbup:

A little dirty indeed, but still a great shot with some nice photoshopping afterwards. :thumbup:

Nice entry darth yogi! So what did you photoshop here? The clone wasn't actually in the snow I would assume. Good job on that since it's not obvious and the clone blends really well with the snow background. :thumbup: Good luck!

Nice entry darth yogi! So what did you photoshop here? The clone wasn't actually in the snow I would assume. Good job on that since it's not obvious and the clone blends really well with the snow background. :thumbup: Good luck!

actually i thought it really was in the snow.... :blush: but it looks cool having the flames. (which i gather that was partly photoshopped in) :wink:

*psst.. he's dirty, because he's protesting Darth Vader's clean and pressed uniform regulations... :grin:

KielDaMan, I think the OP used photoshop on the figure. Some sort of filter but only applied it to the figure. Or perhaps the snow. either way I believe the OP selected the figure as you can see an odd halo effect around the figure.

Thank you for all the comments, they are greatly appreciated, and glad to hear you like it.

Now to answer some questions. This is the original photo so nothing was cropped in or out.

dsc_0006.jpg

The figure looks a little different because I selected him and made only him brighter to make it look better.

The figure also is a little dirty :hmpf_bad: which I didn't realize till the end of my photoshopping.

I looked. :wink:

Thanks for looking and glad the link was seen, but I'd like to know your opinion on how it looks.

Haha funny entry! Is that a bump on the clone's leg? *huh*

Thanks. To tell ypu the truth I have no idea what that circle is :wacko:

Edited by darth yogi

Haha :grin: Nice work!

My guess for that "bump" is that it might be a water droplet :wink:

Haha :grin: Nice work!

My guess for that "bump" is that it might be a water droplet :wink:

Thanks, and your probably right as my clone with the skis had no mark like that.

This was an idea I had a little while ago but never had the prompt to take a shot, but now I do. This was also a chance to try and take a nice snow shot.

So I took the photo, and did a little photoshoping, and here it is. Enjoy.

The New Snowtrooper

*snip*

Thanks mods for hosting this contest, It got me more interested in photographing Lego, and have some more I will share soon.

Please C&C, and good luck to all. :thumbup:

I accually like the fact that his new snow trooper is dirty. It gives the feeling of ash like he is coming out of a war.