Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Classic-Town.net

post-486-1219300254.jpg

Hey everybody!

The Brickster, ImperialShadows, WhiteFang, Sinner, a whole group of reserve troops and I have put together a blog celebrating cool Town creations and the classic sets in our favorite theme! So check out the new site: Classic-Town.net for reviews, MOCs, a blog and much more on the way! :grin:

Congratulations Classic-Town.net team! May your website be a humongous success and appeal to the finer nature of Classic Town fanatics worldwide!

Finally, the greatest moment we had been waiting for. :wub:

Let's bring in the good old memories of Classic Town. There are many interesting stuff to check out. Be sure to visit it regularly for more exciting updates. :wink:

Bring in the music! :laugh:

Finally, the greatest moment we had been waiting for. :wub:

Let's bring in the good old memories of Classic Town. There are many interesting stuff to check out. Be sure to visit it regularly for more exciting updates. :wink:

Bring in the music! :laugh:

Classic town is my thing too, together with the trains. This was our Frechen layout last year: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2913652

We have actually switched over to all blacksmith shop style buildings since they are nice and easier to transport.

A Classic Town blog, very interesting indeed! Good luck with that promising projcect... and I noticed that

a lot of themes and reviews´re directly linked to Eurobricks... so maybe a friendly link to EB in the sidebar could be a nice addition. :sweet:

looks like a great site!

i'm definitely adding this to my favourites

A Classic Town blog, very interesting indeed! Good luck with that promising projcect... and I noticed that

a lot of themes and reviews´re directly linked to Eurobricks... so maybe a friendly link to EB in the sidebar could be a nice addition. :sweet:

Great idea! I have a whole list of friends site which EB is on the top of. I just haven't put it in there yet. :sceptic: I'm 20 days behind on this project :blush:

But everyone else has put such great work into it! It's really turning out great, IMO and it'll be even better in the months to come. :grin:

Good work. I regard town stuff as the very soul of LEGO, given that the whole system theme sprung up from having a wholly integrated toy system of houses and what have you - so this is cool. I'll add a linky from Tabletown.

Dr. S.

You guys did a great job with the site! :thumbup: I plan to visit. Have fun making it better! :thumbup: Hinckley why don't you make a classic-Fabuland.net site? :tongue: I would visit often..... :wink:

Wow, great website! It is fantastic. congrats to all of you who helped. How long did it take for you to create this website?

LegoKing

How many more classic-(insertlegotheme).coms will there be?

nine.

Please list them if you don't mind!

Erm...OK...let's seee... :look:

1. Classic-Exo-Force
  2. Classic-Duplo
  3. Classic-Scala
  4. Classic-Star Wars
  5. Classic-Trains
  6. Classic-....erm...service packs
  7. Classic-Rock Raiders
  8. Classic-Galidor
  9. Classic-instructions & catalogs

Look for them in the near future.

Thanks, but... Scala and Galidor? I'm trying not to throw up...

While you're at it, try not to take things I say too seriously. I have no idea how many other classic-________.coms might be coming. The list is bogus. It was all a joke.

Gaah! I've been in the restroom for an hour! How dare you Hinkley?

(JK. I still love you Hinkley.)

Nice site! But you have to add it to the sidebar, it's really great!!

Hee Haw!! Hee Haw!! Sorry :blush:! Donkey syndrome. :blush:

Edit: Hinckley, what about Classic-Aquazone and Classic-Alpha Team?

Edited by Adam