Sign in to follow this  
Seltz

MOC [BIONICLE]: Donula Kikamonto, "Colorful Priest of Space Dust&#

15128248609_e827276c44.jpg15311838181_f7e24a96b4.jpg

First Bionicle moc in forever! Please give crits on this jumbled mess!

Flickr: https://www.flickr.c...57647822706156/

Obligatory Backstory:

Once a simple Wulan technodeacon, Genmpo had been promoted to High Priest before the "Wula War" as the Matoran and Toa escaping their fallen empire of Metru Nui called it. The Wula called it genocide. Eventually, the Wula lost the war against the Matoran and Toa, and retreated into the untapped oasis between Onu-Koro and Po-Koro. Very few are left, and he spends his time with his subordinates searching for golden age technology to replicate.

Genmpo doesn't like to be called by his pre-collapse name. He goes by Kikamonto, or Donula Kikamonto, meaning Donula (colorful) Kika (space-dust)monto(priest).

Thanks for looking! <3

I like how you used the Gukko wings to make a feathered "headdress." The color scheme is ok, but perhaps by removing the light tan (Pohatu's foot piece), Keetorange (Keetongu Bohrok head shell), and blue pin on the sword you could make a consistent color scheme...

Also, I love the jaw on the head!

I like how you used the Gukko wings to make a feathered "headdress." The color scheme is ok, but perhaps by removing the light tan (Pohatu's foot piece), Keetorange (Keetongu Bohrok head shell), and blue pin on the sword you could make a consistent color scheme...

Also, I love the jaw on the head!

Yeah, the color scheme was dictated mostly by my lack of parts.

I just bricklinked some stuff, with more on the way. Lots more. Planning on building a couple Dark Hunters, lead by a fed-up-with-Kopaka-and-Tahu Dark Hunter Pohatu. Think like, Mad Max cowboys. Anyway, thanks for the advice! Wanna name one of the dark hunters?

(ps blacktron is the best theme)

Yeah, the color scheme was dictated mostly by my lack of parts.

I just bricklinked some stuff, with more on the way. Lots more. Planning on building a couple Dark Hunters, lead by a fed-up-with-Kopaka-and-Tahu Dark Hunter Pohatu. Think like, Mad Max cowboys. Anyway, thanks for the advice! Wanna name one of the dark hunters?

(ps blacktron is the best theme)

I would name a dark hunter Ekontik, which is a Bionicle-Ish sounding name mostly derived from the Greek word for "Vengeful..." (That's how I basically make all my Bionicle names ;) )

I would name a dark hunter Ekontik, which is a Bionicle-Ish sounding name mostly derived from the Greek word for "Vengeful..." (That's how I basically make all my Bionicle names ;) )

Sounds pretty cool! For me, I use either Polynesian/Maori/south pacific whatever words and mush them together to get something cool, or just make it up completely like I did with 'ole space dust here. Got a brickshelf or a flickr?

Sounds pretty cool! For me, I use either Polynesian/Maori/south pacific whatever words and mush them together to get something cool, or just make it up completely like I did with 'ole space dust here. Got a brickshelf or a flickr?

Ha! I love how you use Maori words, esp after the scandal in 2001! :)

Yes, I have a flickr (https://www.flickr.com/photos/legozebra/)

Not much on it though, mostly just pics of my vacations with Lego, Eurobricks Reviews, and other random Lego stuff...