1Y90QW0.jpg

Welcome, readers, to the land of Balfe Nui!

Follow the amazing journey of a Toa team... but not an ordinary type of team you know. The Toa look like the Toa Nuva - except for their colors, which are all swapped. They have next to no memory of their past when they first awake at a strange, new land...

This comic was made in 2012 and the dialogues/text boxes were rewritten in 2014. Is is the first installment in a comic trilogy, which follows the character's development in both skill, mind and their armor styles.

Just click on the links below to read each page!

Prolog: Awakening

Chapter 1: Evidence

Chapter 2: Nightfall

Chapter 3: Formation

Chapter 4: Conquest

Chapter 5: Discovery

Chapter 6: Destiny (Part 1)

Chapter 6: Destiny (Part 2)

Epilog: Departure

I hope you enjoy!

Made using: Sanyo Xacti S4 (camera), Comic Life 2, Gimp 2.8 and iPhoto

Edited by Vorred

Update: Chapter 3 has been released! Please tell me what you think :)

Nice story, it brings me old and good memories(saddly about one theme that i never had one set), and just for curiosity, there are some titan in the stories?

Nice story, it brings me old and good memories(saddly about one theme that i never had one set), and just for curiosity, there are some titan in the stories?

Thanks, that's nice to hear :)

So far, I have no titans included. They take a lot of pieces and I don't have much experience building them.

Update: The fourth chapter has been added!

Edited by Vorred

I am absolutely loving this dude. The photography and models are great, and the story is really interesting. Keep it up!

I am absolutely loving this dude. The photography and models are great, and the story is really interesting. Keep it up!

Thank you :D

I'm glad you enjoy the story. There's much more to come!

The final chapter, the epilog, has been released! Please tell me what you think :)

This isn't the end of the comic. As I made the second installment a year ago, I just need to do a few adjustments for it to be ready to be posted here. Stay tuned!