Erdbeereis

Who's Going to Brickworld 2010?

So, I know this is pretty early but I though it doesn't hurt to start this off now. Are you planning on going to BW 2010?

I'm going to try to go to my first one next year. So let's hear your plans! :classic:

I am most likely going to go next year. It isn't to far from where I live(40 min away). I wanna meet everyone from BF and here, over there. Hopefully I will see some of you guys there. :)

I'm planning on going at this point. But as I no longer live in the neighborhood, anything can happen. :sceptic:

Well, I'm trying to go, but it seems unlikely. If I don't have exams that weekend, then I might fly in, but I doubt I'll be bringing many MOCs :sceptic: . And that's only if I'm lucky....

And Hinckley, tell your boss that you need some "inspiration" :tongue:

Dave and I are planning to be there - it is such a great event that it would take something monumental for us to miss it!

Both of us are on the Coordinator team for 2010, so we're both very excited. I'll be doing the FFOL events and Dave is working with the train clubs.

To the FFOLs - I'll be coming to you for some ideas (even if you're not going to be at Brickworld) on round table discussions, activities, etc. - stay tuned!

~Stacy

I'm planning on going at this point. But as I no longer live in the neighborhood, anything can happen. :sceptic:

You'd better be there man! If I go, I'll be looking for the Fabuland MOCs. :wink:

I'll definitely be attending. My section of the NILTC layout will probably be improved with a more extensive marina, and other details.

Most importantly, I'd like to lead another discussion on AFOL's and community service. at Brickworld 2009 we had groups present what they were doing, and answer questions. Next year I'd like to have the same groups lead the discussion, but make the focus having the meeting attendees brainstorm about new ways to use LEGO in community service.

I'm going to Brickworld.

I'm bringing my city with me and most likely will be displaying with NILTC in the main layout, if my section is too big I might have to seperate.

Its too early to tell at this point on how big I'm building, but I know its gonna be big!!!

See you all there. :thumbup:

As Stacy said, we will be there with our train layout again. We're planning a massive revamp of the layout for next year so stay tuned over the next few months to see what we start doing. If we can manage what I have planned out in my mind, it should be pretty exciting. :classic:

-Dave

ToT-LUG

I hope I can make it, but it's too early to say really.

Same here mate, we shall see how things plan out...

I am almost, nearly, just a hair width short, close to, really really really sure that I might be there.

What is this event all about anyway?

I am almost, nearly, just a hair width short, close to, really really really sure that I might be there.

:laugh::laugh: - good one Bryan! It´s about having fun, meeting friends, drinking lots of beer talk to & answer Q´s from nice kids, standing in line to get into the LEGO store ........ there´s so much I can´t write everything - you really need to go and see for yourself! And bring the better ½ also :tongue:!

CopMike

Dave and I are planning to be there - it is such a great event that it would take something monumental for us to miss it!

Both of us are on the Coordinator team for 2010, so we're both very excited. I'll be doing the FFOL events and Dave is working with the train clubs.

To the FFOLs - I'll be coming to you for some ideas (even if you're not going to be at Brickworld) on round table discussions, activities, etc. - stay tuned!

~Stacy

I am planning to attend and will be more than happy to offer input if you need it. It will be nice to meet another AFOL couple. :grin: Also, it will just be nice to meet other EB members who will be there. Everyone seems so nice.

:laugh::laugh: - good one Bryan! It´s about having fun, meeting friends, drinking lots of beer talk to & answer Q´s from nice kids, standing in line to get into the LEGO store ........ there´s so much I can´t write everything - you really need to go and see for yourself! And bring the better ½ also :tongue:!

CopMike

Better half.. hm. :hmpf: I plan to bring ImperialShadows with me. I'll leave the judgement up to you as to which is the better half. *huh* I think we are both pretty awesome. :tongue:

I am planning to attend and will be more than happy to offer input if you need it. It will be nice to meet another AFOL couple. :grin: Also, it will just be nice to meet other EB members who will be there. Everyone seems so nice.

I'll be sure to keep you in the loop for the FFOL activities. Thank you! Can't wait to meet you (only 11 months to go!) :classic:

Now you're all making me even more jealous that I might not be able to attend. I know you'll all have a great time, even in my absence :wink: .

Look, smarty-pants. :tongue:

:wub: I hope you will both make it!!

I only made the general showing on Saturday this year--but definitely plan on the doing the whole thing next year. An incredible experience.

Oh yeah! :shark: Brickworld is the best four days of the year, it's like an entirely different (awesome) world that we get to inhabit for a short time every year. I wouldn't miss it for anything. I've started making plans for my display already.

I've even been thinking about heading to one of the other conventions because I have so much fun at Brickworld every year. I don't know if I can quite commit to BrickCon this year, but I have been thinking about it...

I am planning to go to Brickworld 2010, which will be my first Lego convention. However, I am only planning on being there during the public hours on saturday, as I don't think that my apocatown MOC will be done by then. :cry_sad: (what can I say, I'm a perfectionist! :tongue: )